Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Solving the Scintillant drama once and for all GUIDE

Cerikus

So people. I need you to read this. Especially all people that are complaining about scintillant drop rates. Instead of complaining you have to play the game more and try to figure it out.

Yes, scintillant is a rare drop from Tier 1 bounty, BUT also it is a resource not unsimilar to cetus wisp.

This is a GUIDE about getting scintillant:

Step 1: Start the Isolation vault bounty
Step 2: Progress until the stage 3
Step 3: Kill Necromech
Step 4: You will be able to find scintillant  flying around in the room. Melee it and you will get it.
Step 5: Grofit???

1 minute ago, Tessador said:

i played a lot of these bounty (the complete day), all three vault. complete looting. No scintillant. Its a random rare drop from the caches.

No it's not, it's there, flying. Probably not always probably, but it IS there.

21 minutes ago, Cerikus said:

also it is a resource not unsimilar to cetus wisp.

Step 4: You will be able to find scintillant  flying around in the room. Melee it and you will get it.

We are going to make this wayyy more transparent in game, because as it appears now, players have no way of knowing this (unless they just explore, but we need to direct)! 
Soon, the Description of the item will be Updated to state something like: 'These scarce, hovering relics of the Orokin era can still be found monitoring the isolation vaults deep beneath the surface of Deimos.'. We will go over this on Prime Time from Home, aka, Home Time, tomorrow too! 

vor 2 Minuten schrieb [DE]Rebecca:
vor 27 Minuten schrieb Cerikus:

also it is a resource not unsimilar to cetus wisp.

We are going to make this wayyy more transparent in game, because as it appears now, players have no way of knowing this (unless they just explore, but we need to direct)! 
Soon, the Description of the item will be Updated to state something like: 'These scarce, hovering relics of the Orokin era can still be found monitoring the isolation vaults deep beneath the surface of Deimos.'. We will go over this on Prime Time from Home, aka, Home Time, tomorrow too! 

Thanks for the information. I don´t know how many vaults i played today (a lot) and never seen it 😕 Now i have to be more focused 😉 

vor 7 Minuten schrieb Cerikus:

Im gonna run the bounty in a while and make a screenshot.

thx, that will help a lot.

3 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

THANK YOU!

There are so many things in this update with no explanation, which leads to bad takes and wrong assumptions. Pretty much all of the Isolation Vault stuff seems like trial and error, which is a bad way to do it. This isn't a Destiny raid: you can give us an objective marker.

3 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

That's great news! But I am still really happy that me and my friend have figured it out by ourselves :))

Wow, just this already helps a tiny bit, even more if it'll be improved!

I'll watch out for them on that area, hopefully after the first one it won't be hard to spot the ones after it.

Still, between rarity in bounties and isolation chamber, 5 units needed per gear piece and father demanding about 10 of them for many token purchases, they still need to be made more common. Or for us to need less of them to build and trade with NPC's

23 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

How about the bounties that don't drop them at all? 

33 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Can you also please address "SON" tokens and the conservation issues.

41 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Speaking of which, can you explain vault tiers while you're at it?

Archived