Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Solving the Scintillant drama once and for all GUIDE

Cerikus

2 minutes ago, HolySeraphin said:

They are aware about Son tokens:

Thats the part they arlready addressed, but now the birds are darn near impossible to find and for some people arent spawning at all, and oyu need them for rank 3.

1 hour ago, Cerikus said:

So people. I need you to read this. Especially all people that are complaining about scintillant drop rates. Instead of complaining you have to play the game more and try to figure it out.

Yes, scintillant is a rare drop from Tier 1 bounty, BUT also it is a resource not unsimilar to cetus wisp.

This is a GUIDE about getting scintillant:

Step 1: Start the Isolation vault bounty
Step 2: Progress until the stage 3
Step 3: Kill Necromech
Step 4: You will be able to find scintillant  flying around in the room. Melee it and you will get it.
Step 5: Grofit???

Around the entire area or the pass the vault door?

7 minutes ago, Cerikus said:

My fellow Tenno, while trying to do the screenshot. I have found something remarkable:

If you find this room:

61LDPvJ.png

Look around closely. You can find something amazing in there. 😉

yeah you open the side doors, shoot the 4 things and the rings become a void door to a necromech you can use, but thing is your game could crash exiting back through the void door 

just like cetus wisp, they seem to have some spawn points in the vaults, but not a guaranteed spawn. i found one floating around in the same vault from the screenshot slightly above one time, but the next time i got that one particular vault, i went to look for it in the same spot n there was nothing.

If it doesn't always spawn in a vault and it doesn't show up on loot radar when it does spawn, I'll probably just be better off farming the tier 2 bounty stage 1 and 2 than spending 10 minutes searching each vault in the hope of finding one. Does it have some sort of effect on it or make a sound at least? If it's just the model with no other effect it's going to be really annoying to find and I bet I end up getting more by accident trying to melee containers or adds than by aiming for it. Also, is this like the Vome essence where it only goes to the first person to collect it or can everyone in group melee it to catch it?

1 minute ago, wanning said:

If it doesn't always spawn in a vault and it doesn't show up on loot radar when it does spawn, I'll probably just be better off farming the tier 2 bounty stage 1 and 2 than spending 10 minutes searching each vault in the hope of finding one. Does it have some sort of effect on it or make a sound at least? If it's just the model with no other effect it's going to be really annoying to find and I bet I end up getting more by accident trying to melee containers or adds than by aiming for it. Also, is this like the Vome essence where it only goes to the first person to collect it or can everyone in group melee it to catch it?

Well it's not like this is the better way to do it, but if you are running the vault, which is probably the most important bounty, you will be able to get some, which I think is the point. Also it doesn't make sound, but it is pretty big and it is hard to miss. Once you find it for the first time, you wont need a long time to know if it is there this time or not.

Everyone can collect it. It doesnt go anywhere.

1 hour ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

We are going to make this wayyy more transparent in game, because as it appears now, players have no way of knowing this (unless they just explore, but we need to direct)! 
Soon, the Description of the item will be Updated to state something like: 'These scarce, hovering relics of the Orokin era can still be found monitoring the isolation vaults deep beneath the surface of Deimos.'. We will go over this on Prime Time from Home, aka, Home Time, tomorrow too! 

So, thank you, but how in the world were we supposed to know this in-game?

1 hour ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

We are going to make this wayyy more transparent in game, because as it appears now, players have no way of knowing this

I am just curious, We are not knowing what? That in-game drop table is wrong!?

I've been running bounties T1 and T2 for 4-5 hours today to get Scintillant as it says inside the game and got 0?
Drops in our favour are fixed in minutes and hundreds of players are complaining about T1/T2 bounties not giving any Scintillant whole day today and nothing.

Very disappointing.

5 minutes ago, SHADOW.XIII said:

I am just curious, We are not knowing what? That in-game drop table is wrong!?

I've been running bounties T1 and T2 for 4-5 hours today to get Scintillant as it says inside the game and got 0?
Drops in our favour are fixed in minutes and hundreds of players are complaining about T1/T2 bounties not giving any Scintillant whole day today and nothing.

Very disappointing.

have you read this thread and what we are discussing here?

Archived