Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Really DE? This isn't right. Try to be fair to everyone.

Blaudari

So DE has decided that anyone who has bought Xaku instead of working their Butts off to earn him without platinum (because there are some of us who can't afford platinum to buy Xaku) has been given a free Riven mod as shown here

unknown.png

So I guess DE is rewarding players who buy their way to getting everything & shunning players who don't buy the warframes upon launch.

it shouldn't be a thing. The fact that this is being normalized instead of being fair to everyone is pretty stupid & really bad. Not everyone has cash flowing out of their pockets & they're being unfair to everyone who plays the game.

You can have everything for free in this game, they offer a low cost thing that you can also get for free to players who spent platinum (that some bought with their credit card, so, they financially help DE), and there is also ppl to cry about that.. u_u

5 minutes ago, Blaudari said:

So DE has decided that anyone who has bought Xaku instead of working their asses off to earn him without platinum (because there are some of us who can't afford platinum to buy Xaku) has been given a free Riven mod as shown here

unknown.png

So I guess DE is rewarding players who buy their way to getting everything & shunning players who don't buy the warframes upon launch.

1) This is not a new thing.

2) Why is this a problem? It’s a free to play game where almost everything is accessible for free, so incentivizing players to spend money is not inherently a bad thing. It’s not the developers fault that you can’t afford it, they still have to make money.

Just now, White_Matter said:

It should be the contrary imo. I mean, Xaku parts seem to be pretty rare(only got chasis, and everything else relics:/)

So those who farm Xaku should be rewarded 🙂

This. This is what should happen. Why punish players farming for Xaku & Rewarding players spending cash?

il y a 1 minute, White_Matter a dit :

It should be the contrary imo. I mean, Xaku parts seem to be pretty rare(only got chasis, and everything else relics:/)

So those who farm Xaku should be rewarded 🙂

rare ? not all part are rare and they drop on bounties that u can farm so easily & as much as you want..

Just now, 1st-1 said:

You can have everything for free in this game, they offer a low cost thing that you can also get for free to players who spent platinum (that some bought with their credit card, so, they financially help DE), and there is also ppl to cry about that.. u_u

Technically not everything for free. You can't get their prime access cosmetics with platinum & forced to buy it with cash.

2 minutes ago, (XB1)The Neko Otaku said:

This has been a thing since nidus, plus not a big deal cause that riven can be junk 

People will pay decent for unveiled Rivens. I can understand a small bonus reward so the quest isn't just empty, but something like Endo or Kuva would be more reasonable in my opinion.

2 minutes ago, Blaudari said:

This. This is what should happen. Why punish players farming for Xaku & Rewarding players spending cash?

Because the game is literally free dude. There is nothing wrong with them giving a little extra incentive for players to spend money. On top of that, it’s just a riven mod. You’re crying about a totally unnecessary riven mod. Give me a break...

à l’instant, Blaudari a dit :

Technically not everything for free. You can't get their prime access cosmetics with platinum & forced to buy it with cash.

Yay.. a few cosmetics access, they grant to player who willing to support them by spending money, srsly.. you really want to go that way ? u_u

Just now, 1st-1 said:

rare ? not all part are rare and they drop on bounties that u can farm so easily & as much as you want..

I've done over 10 bounties so far and I only got the chasis. 

So yes, they are pretty rare. I got a few weapon blueprints(2 I think) and mostly relics.

Just now, 1st-1 said:

Yay.. a few cosmetics access, they grant to player who willing to support them by spending money, srsly.. you really want to go that way ? u_u

Well they are also incentivising that we can get platinum without spending a dime. If they really want to give the players choice in whatever we want on warframe then they should keep their word. Tennocon tickets are understandable. Charities where 100% of the money go to the charity themselves are understandable. This isn't fair to everyone because i know there are players who are over MR25+ that may not be able to buy Xaku right off the bat, Players between MR5 & MR25 who can't afford buying Xaku right off the bat & players who are under MR5 that can't afford Xaku. Yes this is a problem.

il y a 2 minutes, White_Matter a dit :

I've done over 10 bounties so far and I only got the chasis. 

So yes, they are pretty rare. I got a few weapon blueprints(2 I think) and mostly relics.

10 bounties is nothing, and don't change the fact its an easy & unlimited farm...
And that most players will get them in less than 2hours.. for most of my friendlist that was it, so you're maybe one of the few unlucky, or u'll get it in the next 5mins and confirm what i just said xD

The issue isn't so much the pricing for me. What I'm seeing here is this:

1) Buy Warframe off Market.
2) Complete quest, get free Riven.
3) Sell Riven for most, if not all, the Plat you spent on the Warframe.

Basically, with this system, you get a free Warframe, plus Warframe slot and Orokin Reactor, skipping all MR requirements and farming. It doesn't feel very balanced.

This is a complete joke of a post.

It has been like this for quest frames for years now, and I do not see anything wrong with it.

DE wants to reward people who support their game, and why shouldn't they?

-edit

Also, bringing up the point of selling off rivens is pretty moot. You act like every single riven that is opened is a godroll - when the reality is the majority of rivens don't even fetch more than 40 plat.

6 minutes ago, Blaudari said:

Well they are also incentivising that we can get platinum without spending a dime. If they really want to give the players choice in whatever we want on warframe then they should keep their word. Tennocon tickets are understandable. Charities where 100% of the money go to the charity themselves are understandable. This isn't fair to everyone because i know there are players who are over MR25+ that may not be able to buy Xaku right off the bat, Players between MR5 & MR25 who can't afford buying Xaku right off the bat & players who are under MR5 that can't afford Xaku. Yes this is a problem.

You are not making any sense so I have to assume you have no understanding of how business works. Let me try to break this down for you:

Digital Extremes is a video game developer whose goal is to make money. Their video game, Warframe, is available for free, and almost everything in that game is obtainable for free.

So how is Digital Extremes supposed to achieve that goal of making money then? Well, there are a variety of ways, but one of them is providing extra incentives to players who choose to support their game.

The fact that you have a problem with this shows that you either don’t care at all about DE as a company, or the more likely scenario that you just don’t understand how business works.

Just now, Xylena_Lazarow said:

Running fissures, farming kuva to roll rivens, killing Eidolons for arcanes... this is not content?

That is content but in your last post you were implying that Buying platinum & trading platinum is content.

Archived