Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Lag When Selecting Mods To Fuse Into High Ranked Mods

AXCrusnik

Title, I decided just now to test a rather extreme case I had with fusing into a 8/10 rank Redirection mod.

Timed how long it took to select a full page of Redirection mods for fusion (5x7, 35 mods selected for fusion) and it took 2 minutes and some odd seconds in order to select them all due to FPS freezes upon selection of a mod.

I didn't write down the time, so lets say it took 2 minutes. That's about 3 seconds of hang time for each selection. As you can imagine this makes fusion pretty tedious... and takes a lot longer than it needs to.

Agree that bug is very annoying.  What you can do for now is to fuse two times, for example fuse 1 fusion core to your Redirection (to get ride of the lag) then fuse the rest of your fusion cores. You won't get lag while fusing at the second time. Try it :)

Edited by Lebellium

Since it already is 8/10, I assume you're already using said mod. And I guess in more than one Warframe. How many do you have?

The reason I'm asking is just this: I noticed that when a mod is put into lots of stuff, the game seems to check each and every piece of equipment using that mod so that it doesn't exceed the limit.

I had Redirection and Vitality mod around rank 7 or so and of course I used them in just about every Warframe - which is every frame currently in-game. Guess how much it took to upgrade one of these mods (in seconds, not in mods needed to fuse for rank-up).

But yeah, I'm certain it took about 2-3 seconds per mod I clicked for fusion. However, when I took them out of all my frames, I could upgrade them almost instantly.

Since it already is 8/10, I assume you're already using said mod. And I guess in more than one Warframe. How many do you have?

The reason I'm asking is just this: I noticed that when a mod is put into lots of stuff, the game seems to check each and every piece of equipment using that mod so that it doesn't exceed the limit.

I had Redirection and Vitality mod around rank 7 or so and of course I used them in just about every Warframe - which is every frame currently in-game. Guess how much it took to upgrade one of these mods (in seconds, not in mods needed to fuse for rank-up).

But yeah, I'm certain it took about 2-3 seconds per mod I clicked for fusion. However, when I took them out of all my frames, I could upgrade them almost instantly.

Seems you may have found the source of the problem. Yeah I believe I have this mod on all 18 of the currently available frames, if not it's on 17/18 of 'em.