The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Stuck in Ship - Can't Play - Returning player

Nikisha

Hi, I just reinstalled the game after not having played it for years.

The game starts me in the tutorial where I pick a frame (I picked Volt). Once I finish the tutorial I end up in my spaceship with absolutely nothing to do. All the systems are offline, there is no quest and there is no way to do missions. Besides that the frame I picked (Volt) isn't available anymore either.

When I exit the game from that point and restart the game, the game lets me replay the tutorial again.

I've made a new account to see what went wrong, and the issue is that the moment I get on the ship with my original account the tutorial mission to repair the systems doesn't start.

Currently the game is unplayable on my original account, and unfortunately the twitch prime buffs are running so I'm missing on value 😞 utkmzLjgXcjmJdbXOvPkxEhoW?token=eyJhbGci

33 minutes ago, Z3R0M0N5T3R said:

This is currently happening to a lot of returning players, likely  because of the newly implemented tutorial mission. Be sure to submit a ticket to DE support too.

Thank you for your answer. I made a  ticket for support.

Do you happen to know if returning players will be able to keep the frame selected in the tutorial? I really like Volt.

Unfortunately no, you won't be able to keep them, but you're in luck: Volt is one of the easiest frames to obtain. Look into joining a clan here on the forums that has their research labs completed, particularly Tenno labs, and you can get all of his blueprints from their research labs. From there you would just need the materials to build him, which should be minimal.

Also, they re-enabled the Vor's Prize quest for returning players in the latest hotfix, so you might be able to get it started now!

9 hours ago, Z3R0M0N5T3R said:

Unfortunately no, you won't be able to keep them, but you're in luck: Volt is one of the easiest frames to obtain. Look into joining a clan here on the forums that has their research labs completed, particularly Tenno labs, and you can get all of his blueprints from their research labs. From there you would just need the materials to build him, which should be minimal.

Also, they re-enabled the Vor's Prize quest for returning players in the latest hotfix, so you might be able to get it started now!

Yeah, last hotfix fixed my issue! Thanks

Archived