Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos also know as colorblind nightmare

(PSN)Shadow_Mortex

Hi De I would love that you change some colores of Deimos palette because I dont see a thing and i have good vision, my eyes are in perfect state but mixing neon yellow, purple, red from enemies, ammo caches, warframes or the color of the terrain makes trying to distinguish what are you doing a real nightmare, please change the palette to something more easy to see and that not camo in the Map, I loved how corpus have yellow, green, blue and orsnge suits in maps with snow because is easier to see them but here in deimos infested, Map and items all are Hard to distinguish from each other even when the enemies are dead because they still glow.

Oh soooo true. The ORANGE and Red color palette is insane. It literally becomes unplayable. I've enjoyed every aspect of warframe until now. I've lost bounties because I can't see a thing. In the heat of the battle it becomes a guessing game. Has anyone tried playing Loki in deimos? Red, with more red. What the what?

En 28/8/2020 a las 21:29, (XB1)Mcfar53 dijo:

Oh soooo true. The ORANGE and Red color palette is insane. It literally becomes unplayable. I've enjoyed every aspect of warframe until now. I've lost bounties because I can't see a thing. In the heat of the battle it becomes a guessing game. Has anyone tried playing Loki in deimos? Red, with more red. What the what?

Yep, i always play loki for conservations and i hate it on deimos

Hell, I have pretty good eyesight and Deimos is honestly a blur of bright colors. 100% agree with you guys, I even have to run mesa on bounties so she can auto aim and insta kill enemies I'm not seeing. Can't even imagine how it is for people with sight problems; must be horrible.

• 5 weeks later...
On 2020-09-02 at 3:16 PM, (PS4)Shyuu- said:

Hell, I have pretty good eyesight and Deimos is honestly a blur of bright colors. 100% agree with you guys, I even have to run mesa on bounties so she can auto aim and insta kill enemies I'm not seeing. Can't even imagine how it is for people with sight problems; must be horrible.

Dude it's so bad sometimes, my saving grace is explosive weapons. All hail the kuva tonkor

It's purely a pallet issue, all the colors are so similar, there is almost no contrast and without contrast it's hard to make out shapes and everything just turns into blobs that are hard distinguish. And this from someone who has good eyesight. As mentioned above I can't imagine how hard it is for people that have sight issues.

DE needs to do something about this. Since the infested on Deimos are the "gray" strain, how about throw in gray/black/white on the enemies so they stand out from the background?

• 1 month later...

Archived