Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: Hotfix 29.0.3

[DE]Megan

Just another Xaku beta tester.

Their 1 doesn't deal true void damage, does it? Gives void proc sure, but fails to deplete teralyst shields even a little, and can't kill vombalysts. You're effectively losing an ability slot option when you could just use Paracesis.

As for Xaku's 2, the activation range needs work, and the duration is a tad short. I see the potential, I like it, but the stats don't suit it well enough. Maybe a range/duration like Loki's Radial Disarm would be fitting.

The 3 is a bit of a tossup in terms of utility, but overall I think they're positives, maybe lower cast times a hair to better suit the pacing of the game.

Lastly is the 4, which I feel would be good, worth the energy used at least, if void damage was being calculated properly..

Anyway it seems there's a whole slew of other things to worry about, so take your time. It's fun to see new content, regardless of the delivery.

Void dashing does not work and is inconsistent when near a nechramech and has the potential to stay broken for the enterety of the mission.

this bug occurs as much with the friendly nechramechs in the cambrion drift as the hostile ones in the isolation vaults.

Are Necramechs supposed to block Void Dash? Only reason I'm supposing this is a feature, is because the same thing happens during the Ropalolyst fight - you try to Void Dash near it and you get booted back into the Warframe with your abilities disabled. If this is happening by design, why are there no notifications during gameplay?

This update for me is pretty hit or miss.

I find the Family annoying, (heck my own family can be annoying too but they get a pass, cause you know they are my actual family?) and I just ignore them. The amount of times I rolled my eyes while forced to listen to their dialouge 🤣

Some of the visuals are really great, I like having more infested enemies to fight and the mining change you made to make it easier to find where the mining node is at least supposed to be is great. Of course the old mining bug of there being a mining node but no dots to actually mine still exists as well as a brand new one (for me at least) where the mining node is visibly inside of a rock and therefore impossible to mine...

Flying fish are again really cool, and I finally found WHERE you are supposed to go for CAVE fish lol. Wiki was of course no help at all. Interestingly fish can still 'swim' out of water and INTO the ground making them again impossible to actually spear them but this is an old bug so no surprise its still in the game.

I have been known to hunt animals to get some floofs from time to time but I find this new conservation to be really awful. Especially since your forced to do it. I like that you can save up tokens for another time just like you could save up debt bonds and such but the reward vs grind for some of them are just laughable, and not in a good way. More like, 'HAHAHAHA you actually think your players will like this?'

More lore is always nice, even if it fails to clear up anything really.

But man DE you guys really love Mobile Defense huh. Defend this corpus dude and collect samples, defend this machine and collect samples, defend these Grineer but make sure you kill more then they do! <----- Actually enjoy the Grineer one. Collect samples from all over the map then defend this machine thing to access the Vault tunnels, kill waves of enemies in said tunnels and don't forget to pick up what they drop! Go destroy hives but wait you can't, you need to kill enemies AROUND the hive before you can actually kill the hive, (seems like a mobile defense almost, hmmm?) but wait after you destroy that hive go do it 2 more times. I don't hate mobile defense but man am I getting sick of it by this point. The one Excavation mission is fine, also pretty fun.

Sadly there are bugs, and this is a new release of the game nicknamed 'Bugframe' so there is no real surprise but man are there a lot. The bugs + the sheer amount of grind has killed my desire to play this new 'content.'

Was hyped when you announced the Helminith System. Then came the nerfs days before it even released which killed my hype completely, stopped bothering to farm anymore frames for the system. But I still wanted to try the new system however now I'm Rank 2 in the Entriti or whatever its called, (I don't actually care.) I need to be Rank 3 to buy the Helminith System and I just have no desire to keep grinding to get it. I'm gonna still play your game of course, but I'm avoiding the new content. It honestly feels just as polished as Kuva Liches and Railjack was on release. Meaning not fun or rewarding to play at all.

Please release 2 more hotfixes tomorrow, I have a bet going that there will be 5 hotfixes in 3 days for the 'new content.' I would like to win my bet of course but more importantly? The game REALLY needs more hotfixes right now lol.

Please fix this Necramech fight.

- The operator bugs out and can´t void dash. Bye bye, Zenurik builds

- The necramech goes into a neverending invulnerability phase and his electric shield won´t go away

And yes, I know, other bosses have invulnerability phases as well - and those are bad, too. They make no sense. 

1 hour ago, vigi26 said:
  • "Clear all 3 while in Cambion Drift within one wyrm cycle for the rarest rewards" So you don't get/have a lesser chance to get the rare rewards if you don't do all three in one cycle? Thats pretty terrible. IDK why you implemented this. Just makes the buggy grind more stressful.

Think of it like the Eidolons.

vor 9 Stunden schrieb [DE]Megan:

Isolation Vault Bounty Changes & Fixes:

• Updated the Cambion Drift Isolation Vault Bounty description to hint at clearing multiple Vaults in the same session for better rewards.
    • d3dc4e59be820363a9d97cf8fb4bee15.png 

How??? I tried to go for a second round and nothing happened, tried again strangely nothing happened, then phase 1 was skipped immediately phase 2 started. Tried to go forward killed Nercamech got to the vault and already opened. Forcing us to go back resulting in mission failed. I swear I got most of my mission failed and aborts because of bugs like these.

9 hours ago, Genoscythe said:

do I really have to listen to 30 seconds of dialogue everytime I start an isolation vault before the objective pops up?

Nora can help you with that. Open Nightwave menu to interrupt any transmission. 

59 minutes ago, AnastasiaMichenko said:

Just another Xaku beta tester.

Their 1 doesn't deal true void damage, does it? Gives void proc sure, but fails to deplete teralyst shields even a little, and can't kill vombalysts. You're effectively losing an ability slot option when you could just use Paracesis.

As for Xaku's 2, the activation range needs work, and the duration is a tad short. I see the potential, I like it, but the stats don't suit it well enough. Maybe a range/duration like Loki's Radial Disarm would be fitting.

The 3 is a bit of a tossup in terms of utility, but overall I think they're positives, maybe lower cast times a hair to better suit the pacing of the game.

Lastly is the 4, which I feel would be good, worth the energy used at least, if void damage was being calculated properly..

Anyway it seems there's a whole slew of other things to worry about, so take your time. It's fun to see new content, regardless of the delivery.

I cannot speak to the other powers....but his 1 is functioning as intended (probably).

If you look at the feedback, everyone was excited that the void energy would create a shift in the eidolon meta.  The response was that DE was preventing it from being used on the eidolons to prevent that situation.

I do not know about the other sentients.  It is likely that the void damage on them is shifted into some other type, but it would be a guess as to what.  Basically, this is the story of the update.  Cool idea is hampered by an execution that removes everything interesting through execution.  While you're beta testing, let me know how much fun it's going to be to grind out another full syndicate's worth of standing 1k at a time.  On a very good run 4k.  That's what it's looking like...and then there's collecting the pieces to fabricate one for yourself...and then the grind to get basic mods.   

I'm experiencing a TON of bugs and problems.

1 - Operator randomly loses the ability to dash, making Zenurik (a staple in my caster-centric playstyle) unuseable. ruined me 5 bounties.

2 - some bounty states seem bugged. a "CACHE" clear? yeah. the first one never opened up, even though I killed over 60 enemies in that single first-stage mission. am I missing something? this bug has kindly ruined several bounties by now, I lost count.

3 - that corpus dude seems to have outlandishly unrelible drop rate for samples. I had 0 drops in 15 minutes over 3 bounty attempts, forcing me to quit. other times, that part is done in 10. what gives...?

44 minutes ago, NNextremNN said:

How??? I tried to go for a second round and nothing happened, tried again strangely nothing happened, then phase 1 was skipped immediately phase 2 started. Tried to go forward killed Nercamech got to the vault and already opened. Forcing us to go back resulting in mission failed. I swear I got most of my mission failed and aborts because of bugs like these.

You have to activate the mission from two other locations on the map. Hop into a group doing 3 vaults and you can have someone waypoint the markers for you to loc-pin.

vor 1 Minute schrieb Leqesai:

You have to activate the mission from two other locations on the map. Hop into a group doing 3 vaults and you can have someone waypoint the markers for you to loc-pin.

Then why can I activate it from this position? Why doesn't the game WP me to any other? It feels like not a single person has ever tried this during development.

Would be nice if we could exchange say mother or father tokens for son tokens, being forced to do a bunch of conservations just so you can rank up is really annoying and frankly kinda boring and dumb. Also Scintillant drops need to come from other sources, i wasn't able to find one in vault as of yet and have done a bunch of them and T2 bounty doesn't want to drop any either. So im stuck on building Xaku and his weapon, it is the only thing i can't seem to get. IDK who's brilliant idea was to introduce yet another extreemly scarce resource that just happens to be needed to build a new frame, just boggles my mind. Being put behind a resource wall because of poor rng is not fun gameplay

So am I right in thinking amber stars now sit next to 1000 Endo in the common T5 bounty rewards?

Vaults are very broken, as with most things warframe no info given at all regarding them

Conservation feels forced and not fun. At a bare minimum please take out rare tags being needed, cant find birds for R3. Helminth BP takes 5 rares to craft. This is not fun in a looter shooter game. I know some poeple got lucky and found stuff but i spent all last night doing a game mode i find very very boring trying to progress and didnt get a single tag i needed. Tried proper caps with pheremone and flying around in AW with tranq out, can find lots of normal pups but nothing rare at all, birds rarely spawn. Can we get some clarification one devstream about why conservation is so heavily needed compared to fishing and mining. Rank3 and 4 upgrade both need specific things from conservation / son to get

Some bounties have spawn issues, literally waiting 20 seconds for mobs to spawn while collecting samples

Beautiful new area yet we area facing the same issues as we have with alot of new content and balancing

vor 10 Stunden schrieb Mr.Nasho:

Speak for yourself I consider it pretty fun to do

Also, there is no need to do conservation at all if you don't like it, you just miss a bunch of floofs and that's it.

Maybe have a look at https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Entrati

Rank 3 requires: 5 Common Avichaea Tag, 1 Medjay Predasite Tag, 20 Mother Token, 10 Son Token

Rank 4 requires: 1 Zarim Mutagen, 1 Arioli Mutagen, 20 Father Token, 5 Son Token 

Please explain to me how to progress with these without conservation?

when is the fix for players not being able to see eachother in instances like dojo and hub?   alot of peopel having issues with it atm! me and my friend are within 50km of eachother and litterally use the same server entry point and we are having the issue even.

thnx for fix

10 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Reduced the amount of spawned Residue per Wyrm puddle from 5 to 3, and also lowered the amount of Residue needed for the first stage of the Isolation Vault Bounty

Can you guys please reduce the timers on the various defense things, especially the 2 and-something minute timer with the toxin thing before isolation vault, it's SOOO boring 😕 

At least retrieving residude had us moving about, but that tiny arena where infested spawn everywhere is just mind bogglingly boring... and similarily with other timed defense like control area and such where infested barely come too and makes it also boring xD

Too bad hard mode is also an island and not an actual increase in challenge, I would play harder bounties if I can make them faster or get better rewards, but the steel path bounty is pointless when I need the other xaku parts.

7 hours ago, Nox-Inruptio said:

i get that you personally don't like it, I personally don't like turning over relic / item rewards to other factions, or 1 million credits etc etc.  It's a sacrifice, or time - either way.

"personaly" = 99% of players, dont pretend you missed countless posts and threads complaining about mandatoery conservations that no one likes  - and they are bugged too, you being combative about making it option instead of mandatory could only mean you want people to suffer

1 hour ago, NNextremNN said:

Then why can I activate it from this position? Why doesn't the game WP me to any other? It feels like not a single person has ever tried this during development.

Because you can replay the mission if you want to farm the necromechs easier. By replaying the mission you bypass the first stage and can go straight into the cave. You don't get vault rewards but this is probably the fastest way to farm mechs if you do it on the tier 2 or 3 mission. Though I haven't heard of the hostile mechs dropping components so it really isn't a perfect solution.

Archived