Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: Hotfix 29.0.3

[DE]Megan

I just wanted to say thank you to the dev team and community management for doing the hotfixes.  I've played a lot of games over the last 30 years, and I've seen a company as willing to take constructive feedback and make fixes quickly (as in most games won't touch anything for at least 24 to 48 hours after an "expansion" patch and then it takes from 30 minutes to an hour to actually get the patch when it is released).

Again THANK YOU DE!

The token system really needs to be more properly balanced. Mother tokens are objectively the only ones you should ever turn in for standing due to how uncommon the others are in comparison. This doesn't mean nerfing Mother token gain rate by the way, it means buffing the amount of Father, Son, and Daughter tokens you receive for doing their tasks. Grandmother tokens would be buffed as a result of that. Also, Son tokens really should be given upon successful conservation, not just for turning in tags.

3 minutes ago, ReSuluX said:

Still waiting for the fix for the Upload Bounty when you're in 4man squads. It's literally impossible to get the bonus because the mission scales so far upwards with 4 players (more data to upload) that he can't upload all the data in the given timeframe (time doesnt increase with 4 players)

Right now to get the bounty bonus reliably you HAVE to duo every bounty, as 4 ppl bonus is impossible on this bounty stage.

been able to do it using Limbo and keeping the npc safe with his 1 with a 3 man team (i realize this isn't the ideal solution, but it is a solution)

1 minute ago, Mr.Nasho said:

Speak for yourself I consider it pretty fun to do

Also, there is no need to do conservation at all if you don't like it, you just miss a bunch of floofs and that's it.

Actually you do need to do conservation in this update in order to progress through the two new syndicates. Entrati need Son tokens, which you get from conservation. Not sure about Necraloids but its likely Son tokens are needed there too.

il y a 1 minute, DawnoftheWhiteFury a dit :

Actually you do need to do conservation in this update in order to progress through the two new syndicates. Entrati need Son tokens, which you get from conservation. Not sure about Necraloids but its likely Son tokens are needed there too.

Where I am at(have ignored it d1), you technically don't but in the other hand it requires to up the other standing for offerings so yes :).

Archived