Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: Hotfix 29.0.3

[DE]Megan

1 minute ago, SeidronDaer said:

I've got twice the number of Xaku Neuroptics (uncommon) than Scintillant (common) from running T2 bounties.

yeah it often happens that they put something as "common", but then the "rare" stuff is actually more common than the "common" stuff.

vor 40 Minuten schrieb Genoscythe:

Scintillant drops are a joke, never encountered a single one.

While we're at it, do I really have to listen to 30 seconds of dialogue everytime I start an isolation vault before the objective pops up?

Until they do anything about that you can just open your menu and then open the current nightwave season to skip all the dialogue, it usually also immediately spawns the objective (at least in solo mode)

1 minute ago, .Millennium. said:

remove the coins, We were fine with farming reputation directly without needing them.

Token system is better, I like it. I already have 2 weeks worth of tokens saved up.

The old standing system handicaps players who has more time.

DE in a nutshell:

Players: Deimos wildlife conservation needs to be fixed

DE: Due to outstanding complaints about wildlife conservation being too glitchy and time consuming, we have decided to decrease the rate at which animals spawn in groups.

Players: -_-

(Since this new hotfix, animals which used to always spawn in groups of 3 now only spawn solo or in groups of 2 most of the time)

Hopefully there's a Spine Cord fix soon 😢 Lots of us (If not all of us?) can't rank up Syndicate since the fishes aren't actually giving us their Spinal Cords (They drop when you cut the right ones, but they don't save in our inventory)

Just now, Bablito said:

Hopefully there's a Spine Cord fix soon 😢 Lots of us (If not all of us?) can't rank up Syndicate since the fishes aren't actually giving us their Spinal Cords (They drop when you cut the right ones, but they don't save in our inventory)

These items are obtainable from the vaults as well. I got enough to rank up exclusively from doing vaults.

7 minutes ago, SgtWhatsHisName said:

because you can horde tokens, log in, spend tokens, and log out. instead of actually grinding more bounties.

You're still grinding the difference is you do it all in 1 day as opposed to a little every day. With things like exploiter and thumper, my problem was the cap. I had TONS of gems/rocks to turn in for standing. After 6 exploiters I was set to max SU from rank 0. Oh wait look at! I didn't need tokens and could farm all in one day. How about that.

Tokens are the problem because DE uses them as an excuse to make it unpleasant and overly complex. Not complex as in it's hard to understand, but overly complex as to make it far complicated then it should be.

Keep up the hard work, DE. Don't let the haters keep you down. Yes, there's bugs, but many of us are just patient. We understand it happens, and hopefully you can look forward to a restful night's sleep!

3 minutes ago, CouncilofTheSeven said:

Tokens are the problem because DE uses them as an excuse to make it unpleasant and overly complex.

The tokens are not "overly complex"

You farm up tokens. Just like we can do for Syndicates, by the way. You can hoard them, or get only just enough.

Then you turn them in for standing. When you no longer need standing, those tokens can be used to buy other things.

You want to know why this is extra huge and GOOD? For people who can't play every day of the week. For people with families and jobs taking up their time. This gives them a way to log in, go to Deimos, turn in hoarded tokens, and go back to what really matters. Otherwise they'd be left out entirely.

They can do all the farming they need in a single day, for as much as they feel like farming. Then they can benefit throughout the week. This allows them to farm up multiple days' worth of standing cap in a single day.

2 minutes ago, Leqesai said:

These items are obtainable from the vaults as well. I got enough to rank up exclusively from doing vaults.

I'll give it a try.... just thinking about all those innocent fishes I've butchered... soo.. sooo... SOOO many fishes.

2 minutes ago, DrakeWurrum said:

Keep up the hard work, DE. Don't let the haters keep you down. Yes, there's bugs, but many of us are just patient. We understand it happens, and hopefully you can look forward to a restful night's sleep!

The tokens are not "overly complex"

You farm up tokens. Just like we can do for Syndicates, by the way. You can hoard them, or get only just enough.

Then you can turn them in on *your* own time.

You want to know why this is extra huge and GOOD? For people who can't play every day of the week. For people with families and jobs taking up their time. This gives them a way to log in, go to Deimos, turn in hoarded tokens, and go back to what really matters. Otherwise they'd be left out entirely.

I pointed this out about exploiter and thumper. Tokens are pointless, as the benefit of them is NOTHING NEW.

4 minutes ago, BrimstoneVomit said:

There are things to tweak, that's for certain. I wish Grandmother had a persistent token exchange so you could always trade surplus of one for a diminished amount of another - rather than only offering her own tokens.

The benefit of tokens overall stands, though. Yes, you could find gems and fish elsewhere to trade in. Here, you could just play Warframe (standard combat missions/bounties) and get boatloads of Mother tokens to turn in. The concept is the same, but you can choose how to participate.

I never fished or mined in PoE or OV. I just used thumper and exploiter. Though when I did exploiter wasn't locked behind rank 5 SU.

Archived