Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: Hotfix 29.0.3

[DE]Megan

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

• Reduced the amount of spawned Residue per Wyrm puddle from 5 to 3, and also lowered the amount of Residue needed for the first stage of the Isolation Vault Bounty:
    • 6 Residue for 1 or 2 player teams
    • 12 Residue for 3 or 4 player teams

Punishing the solo player again...  The game isn't harder with 4 people, it's harder solo. Really disappointing. I hope someday this changes in games.  It's oppressive. Back when my connection was good and I could play with others, there was always that one person that carried the three other people anyway and made it so simple it was a crime. Solo is definitely harder and should be rewarded the same!

9 minutes ago, MrPyro96 said:

There are so many glaring issues with this update, it's just not fun to play. Far too much of this update includes obscure or convoluted mechanics that at no point do you bother to explain to the player.

The description change for vaults is a band-aid at best. There is no clear explanation of how you progress to tier 2.

My last group had to extract as mother didn't show any of us a vault bounty after beating the first one. We collected one from her in the relay but this was a tier 1 again. All of this was within the same cycle phase too. The host left and after a HM, the bait station phase was restarted. However opening the door caused the bounty to vanish.

The vaults need some sort of system, like Eidolons have, to give a clear but hidden method of progressing. Like a unique bait that is found in the reward chamber. Taking this drop to a different vault's bait station restarts the bounty at a higher tier.

The token system is way too heavy a resource sink. The most obvious being the Scintillant drop rates are awful. I've been through a dozen vaults of various tiers and done a handful of bounties. So far I've not seeing a single one. Yet I need to trade several of them for a single father token. It's a joke.

Operators also seem to be totally broken inside the vaults. When void dash works you get switched back to your frame. Otherwise you just jump on the spot. Also I'd love to know what causes the slow motion effect mid fight. It's like a cold proc but with zero indication of cause or duration.

I want to enjoy this game. I really do. But the grind is never worth the pay off. When every update is more stick and no carrot, it's just not worth my attention. I hope this can all be addressed but I think I'm going to stick to GW2 for a while longer

Once you beat a vault, go to a different mother location on the map.  She Should have another vault mission for a different spot, that's what my group did.

16 minutes ago, MrPyro96 said:

Operators also seem to be totally broken inside the vaults. When void dash works you get switched back to your frame. Otherwise you just jump on the spot. Also I'd love to know what causes the slow motion effect mid fight. It's like a cold proc but with zero indication of cause or duration.

The slow effect is from the Necramechs using their first ability. If they hit you with it directly it sticks to you until it expires. The biggest problem is that it does not have a UI debuff symbol associated with it.

3 minutes ago, ESPTITO said:

After this hotfix I can´t do the last stage of isolation vault, loid and otak doesn´t appear. I did the mission three times in a row, reentering in Necralisk and only the first one appeared.

Same here, 2nd run, Loid didn't show up.

26 minutes ago, Lutesque said:

So you still need Rank 5 of Solaris United just to get this Resource ? 😐

Yup, profit taker stuff, they arent tradeable and they're a pain to get, id rather just collect 100 void traces or something instead of taking like over a week to grind out the standing just to be able to fight the orb

1 minute ago, Vajet said:

every hotfix breaks more it seems 😀 Isolation Vaults are completely broken now sometimes

by sometimes u mean...most times right? 5 out of 5 here I couldnt finish...and we are supposed to do at least 3 in a row!!!

Thank you for the hotfix

Could you take a look at the drop rates of Scintillant? Although these are Common Bounty rewards, they never seem to drop. Out of many many runs (20+) I've only ever gotten two. Other players have also complained about this as well, along with the drop rates of other items making it extremely difficult to progress with the Necraloid syndicate.

Fishing and conservation items are still broken on Gamepad mode [almost as if all the changes that fixed it back when Fortuna started are back to haunt us]. "[RB] or [L1] for more options" does not work at all, and simply uses the abilites you have selected in the background still, and using bait or lures does not work as the buttons tied to those do not actually function... UNLESS you are playing with default settings and "Power Menu" tied to a button rather than "Use Selected Power". Which is entirely not helpful, the power menu has always been an annoyance and now I am forced to get used to it and use it just to play the game that was just fine beforehand but suddenly cannot function unless on defaults.. Way to go, as usual.
Extremely upsetting that the two things I really wanted to do so that I could further my collections and enjoy the game more casually for a while are unavailable in the settings that were comfortable for me, changing my play-style and forcing me to check the menu every time I want to use a power that i could have already selected or a gear item i could have simply used..

2 hours ago, SLIMJIMMONSTER said:

We should not be forced to do boring, not warframe, activities such as animal conservation in order to progress in the new update. its just boring, please rework the system.

Thank you still for the continued development over the years.

So true!

I hate it whem games force me to play fishing mini games -.-'

I get it, a lot of players like the fluff and stuff, but i dont care about them! Dont get me wrong i think its a cool little gimmick and i have a few fluffs my self, but DE plz dont make it mandatory!

Archived