Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: Hotfix 29.0.3

[DE]Megan

1 hour ago, Koldraxon-732 said:

- Can't rank up due to some spines not dropping from any source, despite prioritizing fishing for a second (didn't notice fishing mass-cutting was broken, is still broken - had to cut them one by one to yield rewards). I am still to find the source and will likely be looking it up soon.
- Transference'ing into someone else's active but idle Necramech causes the mech to be unable to move. /Unstuck does not fix this. There is no 'exit Necramech' button from what I can see, and no controller bind to transference back to Warframe. When trying to do just that, I was somehow still controlling a Necramech, but it was a horrific distortion of my Warframe holding onto an Imperator Vandal making Necramech sounds.
- Shedu animations are broken last I checked, except for aiming. Transferring out and back in sometimes causes the 'core' part of Shedu to shudder randomly, making the weapon look weird and an annoyance to use, leading to me not using it until these are resolved. Could also do with some innate radiation or some other bonus to make it more than a primary kitgun, given its MR requirement.

A suggestion to make resource acquisition a bit easier:
Introduce occasional appearances of Hemocyte or Lephantis variant local to Cambion Drift which drops a slew of resources upon being killed?

You need to do some isolation vault bounties dude, if you complete the bonus objective at the end of those you get tons of resources, including a bunch of spines.

45 minutes ago, ShogunGunshow said:

It would be nice to have the Upload bounty changed to not be so ridiculously punishing. If the guy takes even one scratch of damage in a 4-man, he'll end up with only 19-20 out of 25 uploaded.

Amesha makes this challenge a joke...

It is shocking how few people use Amesha for open world bounties. It is the easy-mode beyond easy-mode.

• Updated the Cambion Drift Isolation Vault Bounty

Weird things happening since last hotfix in vaults.. mechs not spawning or despawning when left untriggered, wich leaves one unable to finish the mission. Or you're just unable to summon Otak after the fight, ruining consecutive runs in the same session for better rewards, since you didn't open the vault..

The Corpus Upload guy STILL breaks up doing the full upload when taking any damage at all. If that is intended, ok, you need to search for another job, game designing isn't for you, but I seriously doubt that's intended, as his shield seems to be ignored for the calculation.

Did two vaults in one session.  One started from Mother in Necralisk, one started out in Deimos.  The 1st resulted in no resonant crystal to interact with at the vault door after destroying the Necramech, the 2nd required two Necramech kills, but only one spawned.  I checked the area thoroughly.

This is still busted.

Can we please have a "fix" for the son standing? The majority hate it, why so insistent on keeping it that way? Why the self sabotage? The Btec pokemon ripoff is extremely boring and many will agree. Atleast make the requirement for the tokens a little more realistic. The numbers are insane.

42 minutes ago, Punstorm said:

Yup, profit taker stuff, they arent tradeable and they're a pain to get, id rather just collect 100 void traces or something instead of taking like over a week to grind out the standing just to be able to fight the orb

Is there even a Lore explanation as to why a Warframe from marse needs something from Venus ?

Is there a link between Solaris and Deimos ?

2 minutes ago, Lutesque said:

Is there even a Lore explanation as to why a Warframe from marse needs something from Venus ?

not really? besides xaku being a warframe that is made up of other warframe parts scattered about

2 minutes ago, Lutesque said:

Well there is a Corpus guy tthere uploading data in one of the bounties... I would guess it means there is at least Corpus knowledge of Deimos and given Alad V's shenanigans I think it is safe to assume they would incorporate stuff from Deimos into their designs.

Having said that it is really obnoxious to lock ANYTHING behind profit taker. It is a major content wall that should not exist. Nothing major should be locked behind rank 5 in any standing if it means that you are restricted from progressing in other aspects of the game.

8 minutes ago, Punstorm said:

not really? besides xaku being a warframe that is made up of other warframe parts scattered about

6 minutes ago, Leqesai said:

Well there is a Corpus guy tthere uploading data in one of the bounties... I would guess it means there is at least Corpus knowledge of Deimos and given Alad V's shenanigans I think it is safe to assume they would incorporate stuff from Deimos into their designs.

Having said that it is really obnoxious to lock ANYTHING behind profit taker. It is a major content wall that should not exist. Nothing major should be locked behind rank 5 in any standing if it means that you are restricted from progressing in other aspects of the game.

I really wish they would stop doing this 😞

Yeah, this hotfix utterly broke Isolation Vaults.  If the Necramech doesn't fail to spawn entirely, it'll eventually turn friendly (I'm not sure if attempting to activate the Reactive Crystal pillar did this?), complete with blue dot and inability to take damage from you when not shielded (and Bob help you if you need to use spoiler mode anywhere near the thing), and in any case the door to the vault is unopenable. Loid and Otak won't spawn, there's no crystal for the door and no way to trigger its puzzle.  Probably because there's no way to kill a Necramech.  All the UI will tell you is to "Crack the Vault or Return to the Surface".

Hi DE,

Lets start this post off on a good note then we go to bad. You guys made a wonderful one of a kind game. Its been an amazing journey since release and I still love the game HOWEVER,

What is with this new update and hotfix?

You guys seems to introduce more problems than fixes. Heart of Deimos is great dont get me wrong its just the stuff thats in it that pisses everyone off.

1. Scilliant is a common reward? How is it a common reward? I get more rare rewards [Maiming Strike] that I can get Scilliant to drop once. Out of the 10 - 15 T2 bounties that I did, I havent gotten Scilliant once but hey I was able to get Maiming strike which is a rare drop, 2 - 3 times in a row like it is guaranteed.

2. Isolation vaults, I did these vaults it was great, after hotfix, it doesnt work anymore, the little guy doesnt spawn anymore to take you around for stroll in the beautiful infested caves before leading you to the vault. 

3. Why do you insist that we need to farm PoE and Fortuna content for us to unlock weapons and frames in HoD? Isn't it bad enough that we have already terrible RNG in getting stuff like Scilliant that makes it a pain in the butt to grind already? Are you worried that PoE and Fortuna content will become dead once HoD is released? PoE wont ever die because of eidolons but lets face it everyone hates corpus, I rather use plat to buy Garuda and Hildryn than farm them from Fortuna. Why do you keep forcing players to keep going back to old content when you already make it hard enough to farm new content? Whats even worse is you can't even buy the old content until you get to max rank. I am more or less a returning to player, I have work, I have a life outside of gaming, is it not possible to update older content for returning players to make it less time consuming especially the stuff that is needed for new content like Gyromag Systems, or remove the requirement all together? 

Don't get me wrong, I don't mind the grind/farm if its current content like Heart of Deimos

---------

5 hours ago, Ailia_Grimm said:

@[DE]Rebecca

Found two new bugs since the hotfix:

-Necrameck enemies not spawning during the vault bounty

-The crystal that we must shoot with our operators to open the door isn't there either

similar to me, unable to open the caches door and the extra mech "secret" door.

also, the cristal to active Otak just dont spawn and many vaults...

WMVKoyE.jpg

Archived