Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So are the Vaults broken?

KombachaJuice

12 minutes ago, BlueDemon75 said:

From what I have seen here and my experience in the last runs, the vaults are broken. the crystal necessary to trigger the next stage won't spawn.

We have to for the hotfix I guess.

Same here. After the latest hotfix, my team was not able to get into the vault. Also, no hovering Scintillae.

vault busted, just now did two without issue but the third with three mechs didnt spawn all three and the waypoint for the third mech led me back to a previous vaults treasure room, unable to complete. before that we got to the vault and the reactive crystal at the door didnt spawn three times in a row so we couldnt open it, huge waste of time.

14 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

There is an issue with the one procedural permutation with the current Wyrm cycle, when Wyrms switch it should be fixed! 

Wow this is weird (i can confirmed that it is "fixed"). does this mean that it will only work on Vome's cycle? Or is it fixed as of now and the future cycles?

Light me up, guys.

I´ve done around 10 necramech bounties solo yesterday. All I see is one crystal in the middle of the room and one crystal on one of the two "balconies". I see no crystals anywhere else. What am I supposed to do?

16 minutes ago, IamLoco said:

Light me up, guys.

I´ve done around 10 necramech bounties solo yesterday. All I see is one crystal in the middle of the room and one crystal on one of the two "balconies". I see no crystals anywhere else. What am I supposed to do?

The one to start the vault is always down a corridor, right in front of the vault door itself.

5 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

There is an issue with the one procedural permutation with the current Wyrm cycle, when Wyrms switch it should be fixed! 

I'm sure you guys at DE will fix this and not just let the Wyrm cycle 'fix' it because that is not real fix.

5 hours ago, (XB1)ONI Prowess said:

go into operator mode and shoot one of the pedestal looking things to summon little robot guy

This was the step that was (still is?) bugged on PC. We shot that reactive crystal for nearly five minutes and Loid never showed up

Archived