Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fishing in Deimos after new update died when caught

ArchonDeath

I have the same problem, but mine is a little more severe. I can't catch fishes with any rod, and my fishing UI is gone, i have empty squares where my fishing tools should be and i cant use (or change them) in mission.

• 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...
39 minutes ago, (XBOX)CountessaJay said:

im having the exploding fish when i try to get them, and im not even getting anything for them. i thought when they exploded we just collect their parts with the second fishing rod. and nerp nothing. on top of that i cant find rare fish anywhere

Hi, try this out if you're having issue fishing in Deimos, location for rare fishes and some trick on 'fixing' fishes not spawning in open world.

On 2021-10-29 at 3:39 PM, YouDontCB_87 said:

Just tested during Vome, using Processed Vome Residue, seems ok though, only came out after wasting few Processed Vome Residues.

A8kyBff.jpg

WlByBTN.jpg

My Fishing Spot btw, at least I think rare fishes spawn more at this cave:-

MyJbJzT.jpg

On 2021-10-29 at 2:15 PM, (PSN)AbBaNdOn_ said:

As in sometimes you go during vome and there are literally no fish.

Try off and on your fish spear when fish doesn't spawn then use it to hit on anywhere of the water spot, works for me every time.

Rationale: same concept as press F5 to refresh browser; but to refresh and let the system know you're in fishing mod, so system can trigger/spawn fishes

In case of anyone using Cetus/Fortuna Fishing Spear to catch fishes while they're inside Cambion Drift's water (i.e. exocrine)

The Cambion Drift is home to Infested and Infested-Orokin hybrid species of fish that can float in the air. These fish live within thick Infested excretions called exocrine that cannot be penetrated by conventional or electric fishing spears. As such, the only way to catch these fish with these tools is while they are in the air. However, Infested fishing spears can catch fish while they are in exocrine. - Warframe Wiki

Archived