Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where to view credits in Warframe

ZebedeePrime

Question

This is going to seem like a dumb question, but how can I see how many credits I have when in-game?

I know I can view the number of credits in the companion app, but that means getting kicked from an active game session, which defeats the purpose. So please can someone point me to a menu or screen in-game where I can view this info.

Thanks in advance.

19 answers to this question

Oh my. I thought I was going insane 😲. Begun to wonder where my credit and platinum display is and started to search everywhere 😵. The only why to check is by buying max amount of codex scanners, right now. 😕

Give OP reputation for very important question :credits::platinum:

On 2020-08-29 at 11:59 AM, XTROPrime said:

Don't know how to post screen shots (how to make them, and where to post them).

But I see the credit info is missing from the upper right hand of those screens.

yes, that's what the thread is about

i hit printscreen, and i post them in a dm to nobody on my fedi instance. free picture storage lol

4 hours ago, XTROPrime said:

You can see your credits (when you CAN see your credits) in the Market Place screen on the top right corner.

Also in the top right corner of the Foundry screen. Sorry about not answering the simple question first.  We all get wrapped up on our tunnel vision.

you sure about that, bud? lol i have noooo idea where my credits are, and i'm mr 27. update must've broken something08bea226d9bc2bfc.pngbd0f4fe1d3aadfed.png

You can see your credits (when you CAN see your credits) in the Market Place screen on the top right corner.

Also in the top right corner of the Foundry screen. Sorry about not answering the simple question first.  We all get wrapped up on our tunnel vision.

1 hour ago, XTROPrime said:

Just got done with the weekly Maroo Ayatan run. Now my credits are showing again.  Clearly this is an artifact of Void Fissure missions and will be gone once you do anything else.

Doubt it, I hadn't done ANY void fissure missions, been farming those (expleteve deleted) bird tags on Deimos for rank 3 and had the upper ui go into hiding on me, seems to be totally random.

18 minutes ago, Am-Am-Chan said:

I think what they meant was in an active mission. This information is still present in said locations.

It was very much missing for me, a re-log seems to have fixed it though.

edit: it vanished again after completing a fissure mission.

1 hour ago, selimsrm said:

I'm noticing this too, until recently your credits and platinum would appear on the menu screen, market, mod table, and foundry.

It seems the whole information pane in the top right has vanished, I recall seeing the void trace count up there when in the relic console.

I think what they meant was in an active mission. This information is still present in said locations.

I'm noticing this too, until recently your credits and platinum would appear on the menu screen, market, mod table, and foundry.

It seems the whole information pane in the top right has vanished, I recall seeing the void trace count up there when in the relic console.

Archived