Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We've Picked Up Another Message..

[DE]Megan

You still haven't mentioned how we can help the infested to take over the universe.

That made me so angry, I recieved another message from them.

sxlT1Qv.png

If you wonder what the grineer writing means, it means "Sargas Ruk".

If by take over you mean the fact they absorb you in the skin. Tho to bad the Lephantis has too many Corpus already imbedded within. Trojan Horse mode active.

Mars resistance? I thought Mars was fully in the hand of the Corpus, hence why the Grinner have build a series of outpost on Phobos, to keep an eye on them.

Guys, you really need to flesh out the lore more so we can finaly understand what the hell is going on in the Solar system.

Btw, Earth needs an expansion. Can't be that those few missions are all we ever do in the HOME of the Grineer.

so what? we become mercenaries now?

Weren't we always?

Think about it, Tenno take clandestine "Missions" from an "Employer" on the grounds of being "Paid" fancy new tech and gear to more efficiently and effectively "Complete tougher assignments".

The only thing separating Tenno from Ravens is the size of our machine guns and laser swords.

The only way to know the right side to take is to wait until the "Employer" (C'mon Lotus, god knows you never get tired of telling me how many Grineer assault teams are marching to their funeral) gives us our orders in greater detail. Way I see it, though; The Tenno have the skills and capabilities to literally turn this war completely inside-out and take absolutely anything we want by sheer force. Let the Grineer clone, let the Corpus build their robots. Just means we can stack our own walls even higher.

Content updates are on wednesdays now. 

Also, they said it would be next week on the LS.

I know about the Wednesday updates now, but many people say there will be another stream this week and so the event will be the next one...and the source seems to be always the Livestream 16, so I'm quite confused...

I know about the Wednesday updates now, but many people say there will be another stream this week and so the event will be the next one...and the source seems to be always the Livestream 16, so I'm quite confused...

In livestream 16 DE said that the event will be in the content update this wednesday, I then assume they will be playing event missions/alerts in the prime time stream that same day? That thursday?  can't remember the day, but yeah, they confirmed in livestream #16 that the event will be starting on Weds

I am not sure what this event will be about exactly ... all that devs said was that we are going to pick up sides of conflict. Now we know what this whole conflict is about but we don't know how this faction-based cooperation will work. Something very interesting is boiling up...

... and here I am thinking that depending on our choices we will somehow decide the appearance of new corpus or Grineer units in-game, same goes for weapons.

Weren't we always?

Think about it, Tenno take clandestine "Missions" from an "Employer" on the grounds of being "Paid" fancy new tech and gear to more efficiently and effectively "Complete tougher assignments".

The only thing separating Tenno from Ravens is the size of our machine guns and laser swords.

The only way to know the right side to take is to wait until the "Employer" (C'mon Lotus, god knows you never get tired of telling me how many Grineer assault teams are marching to their funeral) gives us our orders in greater detail. Way I see it, though; The Tenno have the skills and capabilities to literally turn this war completely inside-out and take absolutely anything we want by sheer force. Let the Grineer clone, let the Corpus build their robots. Just means we can stack our own walls even higher.

Did I just... spot a reference to Armored Core???