Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Easy common bird guaranteed spawn

ttylerrocks4u

as title says there is 1 guaranteed spawn of the bird each mission i found. Takes 5 minutes to do and can save time trying to get those 5 common. I have done and gotten this multiple times in a row so pretty sure its guaranteed. 

pictures and location https://imgur.com/gallery/WNXGAMZ

So from map i could find (not at home) there should be a conservation at the white circle for the bird. It will then take to the red citcle inside a cave with orange overgrowth on top. Once u got your lure and did the step 2 the bird will spawn outside the cave above you. Usually at the enterence outside u can look at your trank gun and look straight up and it will be on the outside of the gave around the orange overgrowth spores on top on the outside. U may need archwing to fly up there although i was able to bullet jump up. I reliable like i said was able to catch a bird everytime here . Hopes this helps

Video: 

6 minutes ago, Tinderox said:

ty bro, you are helping so much.

For the 10 son tokens, we can just give to son a infested kubros/kavat non-glided, it give us 10 tokens in like 30 min

Wait. Turning in the leveled companions gives tokens? Not direct reputation? Why the heck is it locked if you have no extra rep to be earned then? *sigh* I'm sure DE will solve that eventually.

2 hours ago, ttylerrocks4u said:

as title says there is 1 guaranteed spawn of the bird each mission i found. Takes 5 minutes to do and can save time trying to get those 5 common. I have done and gotten this multiple times in a row so pretty sure its guaranteed. 

So from map i could find (not at home) there should be a conservation at the white circle for the bird. It will then take to the red citcle inside a cave with orange overgrowth on top. Once u got your lure and did the step 2 the bird will spawn outside the cave above you. Usually at the enterence outside u can look at your trank gun and look straight up and it will be on the outside of the gave around the orange overgrowth spores on top on the outside. U may need archwing to fly up there although i was able to bullet jump up. I reliable like i said was able to catch a bird everytime here . Hopes this helps

It can drop into a location that is not reachable, and if you arent packing a vauban or a magus , fail hunt.

Just now, Kconvey said:

It can drop into a location that is not reachable, and if you arent packing a vauban or a magus , fail hunt.

look closely when it spawns there will usually be a sliver sticking out. I have never not been able to get it and have done this multiple times.

Are the spawns broken? Yes

Can i not get it? No

If you for sure can not get this then perhaps the spawns are some how associated with peoples internet and lag kinda thing in that case rip. But this is pretty much guaranteed.

Just now, ttylerrocks4u said:

look closely when it spawns there will usually be a sliver sticking out. I have never not been able to get it and have done this multiple times.

Are the spawns broken? Yes

Can i not get it? No

If you for sure can not get this then perhaps the spawns are some how associated with peoples internet and lag kinda thing in that case rip. But this is pretty much guaranteed.

Just had it happen to me, it would have been unreachable other than the other person with me had the magus anomoly.

Just now, Kconvey said:

Just had it happen to me, it would have been unreachable other than the other person with me had the magus anomoly.

Then the spawns must be tied to internet or some sort of thing. Cause I have literally done this 10 times and this bird is here all the time and have been able to get it. Even if its in the mass like the pictures i have provided i can still reach it and shot it there.

4 hours ago, ttylerrocks4u said:

Then the spawns must be tied to internet or some sort of thing. Cause I have literally done this 10 times and this bird is here all the time and have been able to get it. Even if its in the mass like the pictures i have provided i can still reach it and shot it there.

Lots of people have bugs that others don't for reasons besides just "bad internet". No offense but this doesn't work for a lot of people, who know their internet works just fine. 

It gets stuck for me every single time. 

5 hours ago, Kconvey said:

Thank you for this tip going to beat up on The Profit Taker and give this a try every cc ability I was thinking of to drag it out was murdering the bloody thing. 

2 hours ago, (PS4)ForNoPurpose said:

Im solo, its in the middle of that entire structure where ther is no hope of me getting to it.

This topic is terrible advice.

Its not terrible. I cant help if spawns are different due to factors like other systems or internet. Ill post video here to prove and give a show....SInce people done beleive this works.

2 minutes ago, ttylerrocks4u said:

Its not terrible. I cant help if spawns are different due to factors like other systems or internet. Ill post video here to prove and give a show....SInce people done beleive this works.

It does work, but for some people it is bugged. For someone who doesn't have bugs you are indeed showing them the correct way to find a common avichea, 

10 minutes ago, Tesseract7777 said:

It does work, but for some people it is bugged. For someone who doesn't have bugs you are indeed showing them the correct way to find a common avichea, 

no but he was bashing this topic like it doesnt help and it does..But you are right...It cant be helped. Althoguh being a person who makes video games for a living. The only things that i can imagine that effect spawns or varying results that are occuring are either Internet or Build/System your playing on. If you are doing this way multiple times and it is spawning in the exact same place then you may have to resort to things like larva or anomly or vauban until A: they fix it as a bug on certain individuals cause there is a small but definitely possible that if how they store our accounts are on various hard drives on there servers. It is possible that maybe certain servers arent carrying over the fixes or something. That be very internal tho and honestly something they have to look at local. But yeah it sucks truly if you are having issues and bugs.

8 hours ago, ttylerrocks4u said:

Incoming patch to take away that thing with the "exploit, not intended, too easy" excuse.

Added a video. Unfortunately i could only add it to my Reddit. Quality is not on par for my youtube sorry. But wanted to get the video visible. 

Notes:

The first 5 attempts I actually spawed originally from ship.

At the 3 minute mark is probably what people may be seeing? This is from spawning from the actual hub which you select from navigation.

There also appears to be a time frame that if the spawn bugs it will keep moving to the center. So if you see it fast you can and should be able to get it before it becomes one with the environment.

If you still are not able to get it through Anomoly, Vortex on vauban, or larve i think? then im sorry but Different builds and or spawns seem to be buggy at the moment. I hope this helps clarify where and what to look for better then the pictures.

vor 8 Stunden schrieb Kconvey:

Because of course, every player is required to have rank 5 with little duck or a vauban to play deimos?

RIght?

I am not saying that this shouldn't be fixed.
But there at the moment there are two possibilities:

1) Pack Vauban for now.
The bug about the bird (and conservation in generel) has been reported like a billion times already, DE will (maybe) fix it in the future.
2) Complain about this bug in the forum. Which changes nothing.

I once saw a flock of 3 common aviachacha..... those stupid birds, just flying in one place, can't remember where it was and didn't took a screenshot sadly....
But you can just find them in the wild, just gotta figure out where their possible spawn locations are.

11 hours ago, Tesseract7777 said:

And for those who go there and end up with un retrievable birds, this topic will waste there time.

Out of all the runs i did there before this topic, only one call position provided me a bird i could retrieve. Over 10 runs failed up to that point.

The location is buggy, and because of that its not a good place to farm.

Common birds are common, find a bird lure point and its the most likely bird you are going to find. Getting the 5 i needed, mostly in other locations, produced only common birds. If you call without pheromones common is usually what you will get.

And finally, blaming the issuses on internet/platform/player is just sidelining the issue. No individual player has any control over bugs. You are blamig victims here with "your just doing it wrong" attitude.

Until the core issue is fixed. The location is not a guarentee. Look op, its not your fault that the location is buggy. Just as its not the fault of those that experience the bugs. But do not shift the blame to those players that experience the bug, and understand that the bugs are very much a problem.

TL:DR common birds are the most likey bird you get, directing players to a location with known issues that make them impossible to capture is bad advise.

8 часов назад, Rantear сказал:

just gotta figure out where their possible spawn locations are.

Figured it out, all of the wildlife spawns on the literal edges of the world, on the cliff, tranq rifle makes beeping noise while aiming if there's a wildlife nearby, mainly you will find "dogs" and "foxes" but there also a chance that not that far off the ground there will be birds hovering in place, it also helps that they appear as enemies on radar.
As far as i'm aware you'll have the most luck finding them south of Infested Seraglio and Cerebrum, and also around Terminus, just remember, they spawn on the literall edges of the world.

3 minutes ago, Rantear said:

Figured it out, all of the wildlife spawns on the literal edges of the world, on the cliff, tranq rifle makes beeping noise while aiming if there's a wildlife nearby, mainly you will find "dogs" and "foxes" but there also a chance that not that far off the ground there will be birds hovering in place, it also helps that they appear as enemies on radar.
As far as i'm aware you'll have the most luck finding them south of Infested Seraglio and Cerebrum, and also around Terminus, just remember, they spawn on the literall edges of the world.

They dont spawn consistently for everyone.

Archived