Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Spy missions: Third identified not received?

Veridors

Hello,

I often run spy missions to grind for some exp, but when doing some spy missions on Uranus, I started noticing that the third identified reward isn't showing in the end results. I don't know if I receive the rewards that aren't showing or not (I don't have a way to reliably check), but it not showing in the end results should count as a bug already.

PS. on one of my grinds someone complained about not receiving a Ivara bp, while already grinding it for a loooong time. While I know this could be due to chance, it could also happen because of this bug.

I've had this issue too. Just to clarify, did everyone else get the Ivara BP, and the one person didn't? Or were they just complaining about it taking forever? I was grinding her for a while, and many times (nearly every time) I didn't get three rewards. One time I only got one reward.

People have said this is due to the new UI, but no matter how you look at it, you only get two rewards, which is a bug for sure.

13 hours ago, Teleology said:

Or were they just complaining about it taking forever?

He was just complaining about it taking forever.

I'll study the issue a bit further by noting down the rewards and how many I already have of them. Then playing a few games and see if i effectively get the rewards and it just not showing, or it just not rewarding me.

Update

It is only a visual glitch. I played 11 rounds, where I opened all the vaults, only 4 of them showed all 3 identified rewards. This is the amount i had before - after

Ivara Blueprint 4
Ivara Neuroptics Blueprint 14
Frostbite 11
Arrow Mutation 14
Auto Breach 1 - 2
Covert Lethality 8 - 9
Frigid Blast 14 - 16
Hell's Chamber 20 - 23
Power Throw 39 - 41
Scorch 10 - 11
Shotgun Ammo Mutation 6
Sniper Ammo Mutation 7 - 8
Stretch 39
Thermite Rounds 11

Total: 11 items more

Conclusion: the not shown rewards are stil given at the end of the mission.

The visual bug is still annoying though.

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Stackable items in the end mission screen are combined with the stacks. So for instance credits. Hover over them and it will separate out pickups, boosted, and identified ones as appropriate. You likely got credits, endo, or something like that for the 3rd item.

On 2021-05-16 at 6:43 PM, Hobie-wan said:

Stackable items in the end mission screen are combined with the stacks. So for instance credits.

If that is the case - then this behavior should be corrected as it is misleading. "Identified" items should no longer be stacked to make it clear to the user what each of the 3 cracked vaults gave them.

3 hours ago, Trajectos said:

If that is the case - then this behavior should be corrected as it is misleading. "Identified" items should no longer be stacked to make it clear to the user what each of the 3 cracked vaults gave them.

Nah, it's better to reduce the clutter. Once you've played the game more, you'll barely pay attention to the credits total and will just be looking for the big ticket items in the summary screen, especially if you do a long run where you have a lot of loot. You wouldn't want to see a bunch of separate stacks of credits you might have gotten on survivals either.

On 2021-05-18 at 9:59 PM, Hobie-wan said:

Once you've played the game more, you'll barely pay attention to the credits total

I have over 400m credits, you missed the point made by others in this thread. We are not looking for credits, We are looking for a clear and unambiguous account of what each vault gave us, and 1 extra icon hardly adds to the "clutter".

On 2021-05-18 at 10:59 PM, Hobie-wan said:

it's better to reduce the clutter

I'd much rather have clear, easily accessible information "clutter" my screen
than have to go search for it, hidden behind some hover-over and / or Tab press nonsense.

Like so many other things, make it an option how things get displayed,
so the "form over function" crowd gets to keep things as-is if they really think that's better for some reason.

:P

Options are certainly a good thing. I was just saying that less scrolling for a quicker look at the important drops in (in my case) more desirable. I (and sure maybe just me) don't even pay attention to the credits most of the time. Only occasionally on longer runs or if I've been drafted into an Index run for some reason.

Archived