Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who can create hood helmet for Hydroid

Vlada91

He can look cool with his new deluxe body...and i think for a change to not look like pirate all the time so we need something fresh for him to see...here 1 example

Spoiler

vivWBfS.jpg

in here he look like big baruuk brother or excalibur copy....good pontential too look even better with another cool helmet that is not pirate style

My boy vlada back at it again with his hoods and his photoshop edits. We really stan a brave king such as yourself. #yolo #weloveyou #hoodforall #kingwhomwestan

i hate hydroids deluxe. While we respect all body types here he is channeling a bit of kylo ren with that broad chest.

we Stan liger too don’t get me wrong, but man they’ve got some weird foot and muscle thing going on with all their deluxe skins. I mean they’re really turning the heat up if you know what I mean. But also really turning it down with those feet man.

i guess I’m just salty cuz he made my boy nezha a sex icon when I actually liked his normal slim and playful aesthetic I mean different strokes for different folks.

I was actually looking for another pirate helmet that could be used with this deluxe skin, maybe something similar to hydroid prime but with tentacles on mustache and beard, and a similar ponytail hair. lol I think that Hydroid prime got the best helmet in the whole game, but its color channel sucks. I mean, it could vary depending on channels, but naaaah, "let's make it 1 channel only", it's even hard to match with this new deluxe skin.

Hydroid got 4 pirate ish helmets, prime, triton, rorqual and graxx. The other ones are more like sea monsters or anything like and that's ketos, karkinos, immortal (and regular hydroid) and poseidon.

Btw with rorqual helmet he still looks like a pirate XD 

"Alternate helmet for Hydroid, design was based on whale and pirate with bandana"

BUT the more hydroid tennogen the better, so I second your order on a hood helmet lol Better than more weird deep sea looking faces.

20 hours ago, Vlada91 said:

Haha, yea thank you for understanding 😁 but unfortunately he is not that much popular so maybe we are not that lucky to have something like that

Its not that he's not popular vlada. It's that hoods just aren't part of his theme. He's a pirate not a hunter or assassin. Theming is very important, it's not just what looks cool its what makes sense thematically.

5 hours ago, (PS4)i7081277 said:

Its not that he's not popular vlada. It's that hoods just aren't part of his theme. He's a pirate not a hunter or assassin. Theming is very important, it's not just what looks cool its what makes sense thematically.

yea like some Frost helmets make sense even some deluxe for some frames make sense...yea right :) i just give example because its cool. Even if some new helmet have horn its ok as long we dont get another beard with pirate hat helmet :) 

On 2020-09-02 at 9:45 PM, (PS4)i7081277 said:

Say no more, I'm gonna link AC Blackflag here. lol It's not like Warframe follows historical stuff. Plus there were pirates in ancient Egypt, Greece, Roman, China...

I'm pretty sure if they ever make a Viking-ish Warframe they will put some horns even tho it's a misconception that people have and most will be ok with it.

I mean, imo he can still be a pirate, fits the theme and use a hood depending on how it will come to life. XD

• 2 weeks later...
On 2020-09-10 at 9:40 PM, Sahiratu said:

Say no more, I'm gonna link AC Blackflag here. lol It's not like Warframe follows historical stuff. Plus there were pirates in ancient Egypt, Greece, Roman, China...

I'm pretty sure if they ever make a Viking-ish Warframe they will put some horns even tho it's a misconception that people have and most will be ok with it.

I mean, imo he can still be a pirate, fits the theme and use a hood depending on how it will come to life. XD

Tnx my point exactly, and viking frame is frost with his deluxe helmet and ice powers is making sense in that direction. But  for example Excalibur whose all about horns but his last deluxe and some tennogen didn't go in that horns situation. So everything is possible in fashion and i think that is why we need to get out from confront zone and have something amazing for a change so i wish there is some tennogen artist that thinks like me and you... 

On 2020-09-10 at 9:40 PM, Sahiratu said:

Historical accuracy and theming are two different things. Hoods just doesn't fit on a character like hydroid. He doesn't have the personality or silhouette for that. It makes more sense on edgier frames like nekros harrow or ash.  

4 hours ago, Goosmo said:

Historical accuracy and theming are two different things. Hoods just doesn't fit on a character like hydroid. He doesn't have the personality or silhouette for that. It makes more sense on edgier frames like nekros harrow or ash.  

Excalibur is what about knights and Templars some of them did have metal looking hoods on them, Hydroid is pirate they did have milion version for there heads hoods hats bandana scarf around the head that reminds in some hood style. Loki is all about horns and edgier frame styles do you think he can be with a hood i dont think so. Baruuk is monk he can bee also good with hoods and Hydroid without his jacket and his new deluxe look like big baruuk brother...so i don't see why not if they look similar... And after all if we are ninja that look with something that we already know and seen but only difference is that they are in modern sci fi age and they are with powers so its logical for them to have something more that have ninja vibe. Its like the same when we you can say syandana is not for all frames its cloth its in same category like hood. And more cosmetic with more options needs to bee always welcome. After all its just a game that dont make and it make sense at the same time because its set in unreal world... So i don't see why the hell not.even Frost for his neack can bee interesting to see with some helmet that have hood and maybe some horn from the front exiting from the hood. Everything is possible that is why this is jobe for creative people. Before DE whose forbidden in that direction but now this days when we got on deluxe skin everything is possible. Inaros frame have cloth around his waist and arms so he can bee interesting also with a hood.... 

Archived