Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

SWITCH Heart of Deimos: Hotfix #1

Heart of Deimos: Hotfix #1

In an attempt to keep these notes spoiler free you may notice some less-descriptive language than usual - thank you for your diligent reporting!

Over the course of our many many updates on Console, we have traditionally posted any Hotfix notes in the main update thread. Seeing as we have released Heart of Deimos across all Platforms simultaneously (Switch went out today!) the Hotfix cadence has changed and it's clear (from many of your comments and our own reflecting) that having the content of these Hotfixes more easily accessible is increasingly important. 

With that said, moving forward we will be posting Hotfix notes for consoles in their own dedicated threads so that important changes and fixes are easier to find. We will also be including access to these Hotfix threads from the in-game News Segment.

Token Rank Balancing + Conservation Token Balancing:

Ranking up in the Entrati Syndicate will now require a maximum of 1 Entrati Token type per rank (i.e 1x Conservation + 1x Fishing). Anyone who has already ranked up will receive a refund script within the next few days. 

We have also done a significant rebalance pass of Conservation’s role in the Entrati Economy based on feedback. 

• Reduced the Animal Tags required to complete a 1 Token Task by 50%.
  • Reduced the average number of Animal Tags required for ‘Capture Deimos Wildlife’ Tasks which give 3, 4, and 5 Tokens. 
  • Fixed some ‘Capture Deimos Wildlife’ Tasks appearing as doubles, giving twice the intended Tokens without costing twice as much.
  • Added a ‘Daily Special’ for Conservation to match the Daily Special for Fishing design by request.

Isolation Vault Bounty Changes & Fixes:

• Updated the Cambion Drift Isolation Vault Bounty description to hint at clearing multiple Vaults in the same session for better rewards.
    • d3dc4e59be820363a9d97cf8fb4bee15.png 
  • Moved 2 Scintillant spawn points within the Isolation Vaults to be in more trafficked areas.
  • Reduced the amount of spawned Residue per Wyrm puddle from 5 to 3, and also lowered the amount of Residue needed for the first stage of the Isolation Vault Bounty:
    • 6 Residue for 1 or 2 player teams
    • 12 Residue for 3 or 4 player teams
  • Fixed a ‘worst case scenario’ procedural generation where some Isolation Vaults would not have the Reactive Crystal intact, which occurred in a 1 hour window last night.
  • Fixed looping Otak/Loid Transmission when picking up 50% of the required Residue for the Isolation Vault Bounty.
  • Fixed cases of the Esophage losing its waypoint in the Isolation Vault Bounty.

Changes:

• Added descriptive text to the Scintillant to expose its secondary acquisition path:
    • aad576924bef0060ff45ea221e168c95.png 
  • The Deimos Bounty Credit Cache rewards have been replaced with an Ayatan Amber Star.
  • Reduced Vulpaphyla Revive precepts from 5 ranks to 3 ranks, as the extra 2 served no purpose. Refunded Credits and Endo will follow in a script later this week or next for early adopters.
  • Added invulnerability period when Transferring into Necramechs found out in Cambion Drift.
  • End of Mission screen music will now properly duck sound FX.
  • Performance improvements towards Cambion Drift terrain textures.
  • Necramechs that you can Transference into on the Cambion Drift no longer drop rewards. 
    • Transferring into a Necramech and then standing around waiting for it to die to drop rewards is far from the intentions of the Necramech system. Additionally, this was often bugged that only 1 person got the drop at all. Enemy Necramechs in the Isolation Vaults will still drop rewards. 
  • Appearance improvements towards Maggot and Crawler death FX. 
  • Optimized mining visibility more by preventing certain ‘pulsing’ aspects of the world overlapping nodes. 
  • Optimized locations of Esophage exit ports. 
  • Reduced camera shake on the second stage of the Heart of Deimos quest.
  • Hydroid Rakkam Kraken will now be the deluxe version when casting Undertow.

Fixes:

• Fixed missing context actions when investigating Solaris bodies in the Vox Solaris Quest.
  • Fixed a Heart of Deimos progression stop if you used Transference when in the Necramech cutscene.
  • Fixed a crash when a Client player has a Vulpaphyla Pet and it dies.
  • Fixed inability to pick up Fass Residue on a K-Drive during the Heart of Deimos Quest.
  • Fixed a progression stopper in the Heart of Deimos Quest if enemies spawn behind doors. 
  • Fixed certain icons being reversed for repaired Cortege Receiver / Stocks. 
  • Fixed Fish part quantities not displaying properly when Cut with the Fishing Entrati member in the Necralisk. This should now equally match when you see when Providing/Cutting Fish in Fortuna/Cetus.
    • Note that this is a fix to the user interface: Despite the “Cut fish” summary previously not showing a number of some parts when you cut multiple fish at once, you did actually get those parts.
  • Fixed an Obelisk exploit with certain AI combinations. 
  • Fixed an issue where starting a multiplayer mission just as the Wyrm’s were rotating could cause level issues. 
  • Fixed an issue with the truly ‘dead’ Mechs not looking deader-than-dead, meaning no Transference allowed.
  • Fixed issues with the Carnis Mod sets not functioning properly. 
  • Fixed a crash that would occur when starting certain Cambion Drift Bounties.
  • Fixed issues with proper attachment/detachment of enemy Necramech arms for Clients. In some cases Clients saw Necramechs dying with both arms attached when in fact they were shoot off and weakspot exposed.
  • Fixed an issue with loading screens for Earth and Mars looking incorrect.
  • Fixed missing sounds for the Predasite and Vulpaphyla Precepts.
  • Fixed the Kymaeros having a description for Alloy Plate and other erroneous descriptions.
  • Fixed an issue where Operators could be used to bypass a part of the Heart of Deimos quest. 
  • Fixed a script error when Inaros’ Devour was cast. 
  • Fixed a script error on certain item menus appearing during a load state. 
  • Fixed a crash caused by fishing and catching a fish at the same time a squad member captures an animal. 
  • Fixed an issue where Operators and Mechs may not work after transference. 
  • Fixed a script error that would occur when killing an enemy, but also reviving an ally when certain Challenges are active.
  • Fixed a script error that could occur when the new Deimos enemies did a special attack.
  • Fixed a script error that would occur when exiting an Open World mission while your Vasca Kavat was approaching a target for Draining Bite. 
  • Fixed a K-Drive related Crash. 
  • Fixed not having to collect Infested Samples for Latrox Une when doing multiple Bounties in succession in the same Cambion Drift session.
  • Fixed Cambion Drift Bounties failing if the Client player loads in too far away from the objective area.
  • Added more sound effects for the Vulpaphyla.
  • Fixed some missing FX on Deimos enemies when they pop out of their sacs.
  • Fixed alignment issues with the Paradiso Armor on numerous Warframes.
  • Fixed a script error when a Sly Vulpaphyla deactivates a Precept.
  • Fixed incorrect Eximus enemy title on the Cambion Drift.
  • Fixed script errors when player quits before/during death in "Confront Umbra" stage of The Sacrifice Quest.
  • Fixed script error that can occur when trying to use the Scanner when returning to a Town.
  • Fixed a script error that can occur in the Free Roam mission overlay map after a Host migration.
  • Fixed a script error that occurred when a Necramech died. 
  • Fixed a script error when entering an enemy camp in the Orb Vallis.
  • Fixed a script error when the Drop Pods in the Cambion Drift drop down enemies.
  • Fixed a script error if Garv dies.
  • Fixed a script error that could occur when using Transference. 
  • Fixed a script error related to the Profit-Taker.
  • Fixed a script error when a Panzer Vulpaphyla attempted to attack but ran out of targets.

Durning the quest I had to relog 3 times once cuz my necromech was stuck dead second when following the little robot guy (forgot his name) and last when I went to talk to grandmother it the option had gone for some reason

2 minutes ago, (NSW)Mako952 said:

Durning the quest I had to relog 3 times once cuz my necromech was stuck dead second when following the little robot guy (forgot his name) and last when I went to talk to grandmother it the option had gone for some reason

Yeah, the audio is lost and i´m stuck with grandmother

1 hour ago, (NSW)Mako952 said:

57 minutes ago, (NSW)Takami said:

Yeah, the audio is lost and i´m stuck with grandmother

Thank you for your reports. Our team is taking a look right now! We'll keep you posted as we investigate these bugs and find fixes.

After the update I cannot join any squad at all. Everytime they invite me it only says please wait and then disconnect. My internet is 25mbps upload and 27mbps download so its quite fast but i still wasnt able to join any party still and cannot even trade because of this. 

Any advise?

Im sorry but my screen just goes weird when im loading

It says:

"copus walker 00" Three times

"Teammate" once

"30.1m" twice

it shows a invulnerable health bar

The word text

and a glitched red loading diamond

What do i do?

The newest update/hotfix fixed my problem

Necramech & Heart of Deimos quest dialogue audio issues that were reported here have been resolved in our latest hotfix! Thank you for your reports, Nintenno.

Fixed Ally Necramechs interfering with Operator Void Dashing and Transference

Fixed certain Entrati members dialogue audio cutting out during Heart of Deimos quest

Archived