Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PS4 Heart of Deimos: Hotfix #3

[DE]Danielle

16 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

I see this yes! This is indicating that you do not have any fish in your inventory to cut, however it's a bit inconsistent with the other fish vendors in Cetus and Fortuna where they will bring up the UI regardless of whether you have fish or not -- so we're looking into that. 

As for Daughter! Go out into the Cambion Drift and catch a fish, return and you should be able to use the "Cut Fish" option now. 

Correction on the above! This was intended, as Daughter plays a dialogue line that states that you do need to catch fish before returning to cut. We will however be fixing an issue where other fish vendors from Cetus and Fortuna were not playing their dialogue lines and opening up an empty UI screen. 

After this hotfix i can't get 1 scintillant or damage necramech parts in 7 hours of vault!!! And why you left in tier1 and 2 bounties the scintillant if we can't get it??? Really? It's a shame!!! And I can't use tentacles at the end of isolation vault because is bugged,we see all black,crash app or fly under the floor. 

18 hours ago, (PS4)Page8988 said:

So, if the Mecha we transfer into won't drop rewards, how are we supposed to get the salvage needed to build the four component parts?

And the spawn rates on kill bounties don't seem to have been addressed. Standing around for four minutes waiting for enemies to spawn so I can progress is not my idea of a good time.

By doing the isolation vaults?

29 minutes ago, (PS4)matiasanzalone said:

DE if I play an Isolation Vault contract, in the same session and I finished it...if I go to Mother right there in Cambion Drift...she does not offer me a second contract...she only offers 3 different contracts of regular ones. is impossible to play tier 2 and tier 3 contracts on PS4

You need to get the bounty from mother near The Abscess/Albrecht's Prospect 

Archived