Heart of Deimos: Hotfix 29.0.4

28 minutes ago, OnceADrog said:

Worse than mandatory, they changed ranking up with tokens to ranking up with 6x specific animal tags for tier 2.....

This is a pretty significant adjustment in favor of player-ease. 6x specific animal tags is really really simple to accomplish. The overwhelming amount of complaining about conservation is a bit much. Even if you don't like it there is barely any actual work involved. I spent more time doing the required quest missions for Nidus (solo index that is very boring) than I did getting at least 3x the amount of required tags for this system.

Ya'll need to just take your chill pills and calm down. The Deimos grind is pretty darn easy compared to POE and Fortuna when they first came out.

• Like 1

Mildly disappointed with some of these changes even though there are some good changes too.

Increasing the timer cause its too easy - i seriously doubt anyone would have given "it finishes too quickly" as a feedback,

You really want to have as much possible time waiting dont you? please reduce the toxin waiting time to 90 seconds to balance it out or have loid move 50% faster.

And now mechs drop scintillant .... over their already crappy drop table for parts , while also removing chances to get them in the wild - poorly done in my opinion though you may have gotten two stones with one bird (i know what the actual proverb is). If however they have a guaranteed drop of scintillant in addition to their regular drop chance , then it is ok,

While the inability to void dash and the researcher bounty bonus issues remain unfixed.

The conservation changes are welcome , the fixes are too.

• Like 3
Just now, Rankii said:

Please buff hydroid.

i stopped asking for this when i realized they wouldnt buff him for his deluxe skin... if making the frame they are trying to sell bling to, good enough to be playable for 90% of the community. i highly doubt they ever will... and dude even finally got the meme, i mean, prime trailer! man sometimes DE doesnt hate hydroid, they just hate people who like him...

• Like 2

Thank you for the hot fixes! I really appreciate the work being put in. 

However - i'm not a huge fan of just how much grind is being put into simply acquiring the helminth segment - it being a system that has it's own standing system AND it's own ghost grind (ghost referring to going back and getting the parts of old warframes for subsuming) I do feel like getting to rank 3 and also not being able to then not being able to also choose the segment as a level up reward is slightly insulting. I missed out on my day one standing because of Son tokens so i now need to wait til tomorrow to get the segment (I'm GMT), and while that's pretty inconsequential i'm really starting to see how much effort has gone into stalling players from actually engaging with what is actually an incredibly fun looking system - I don't think people as a whole would be so frustrated with specific aspects like conservation and fishing being a part of deimos progression if it didn't mean delaying their ability to get Helminth - by trying to prevent or discourage players from rushing to get the helminth I think it's actually caused an even greater sense of urgency and stress in players instead. 

• Like 3

The conservation requirement still sucks.  Please remove it.  I've wasted almost 8 hours of my time doing idiotic minigames I don't want to play.  This update is miserable, and it's a shame because there seems to be nice stuff gated behind the stinking wave of bull crap we're forced to swim through to get it.

Still lame DE.  Weeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaak!

Edited by Clowee
  • Like 1

revert friendly mechs not giving drops and bait defense time increase.

decrease toxicity mission time.

getting drops from friendly mechs is like finding toroids in hidden cave parts in orb vallis yet the latter is still possible, so why even remove the ability to do the former? it helps players who arent strong enough to take on one or multiple necramechs and also cant play in a squad on open worlds due to not having a pc that can properly handle that. at least revert it in a way that its not a guaranteed drop even tho the spawn of one or two friendly mechs on the various locations it can spawn is already "limited", they dont spawn at all the locations. 

• Like 1

Nice to reduce token consumption, but, Scintillant? What scintillant?
I can't see any of them in vault environment. And isolation vault mission
phase 2 is too difficult. Of course, I agreed that was so easy before, but
you guys increase difficulty too damn high.  

And another bug added: father's parts requisition list is completely empty

Fix this ASAP plz...T_T 

2 minutes ago, Leqesai said:

This is a pretty significant adjustment in favor of player-ease. 6x specific animal tags is really really simple to accomplish. The overwhelming amount of complaining about conservation is a bit much. Even if you don't like it there is barely any actual work involved. I spent more time doing the required quest missions for Nidus (solo index that is very boring) than I did getting at least 3x the amount of required tags for this system.

Ya'll need to just take your chill pills and calm down. The Deimos grind is pretty darn easy compared to POE and Fortuna when they first came out.

not really, most players could get the first 3-4 ranks using fishing alone. specially because people loved to fish in PoE. fortuna was more of a pain, sure, specially since they decided that players having BPs for bait was somehow bad, and decided that it would be better to RNG fishing even more...

look, im not pissed with this update, i actually think this is the best open world map of the 3. the problem is the grind. im having a pretty bad time grinding stuff, and i have alot of tokens due to a double resource i got from a friend... im just imagining how much worse it must be for those without it.

and again, i think this map is great, with alot of great ideas.... its just that they made things even grindier than before, for no good reason.

we literally are farming to get coins, to trade for another coin, to trade for standing... that we use to buy stuff. this thing is insane!

the token system worked in fortuna, because it wasnt THE ONLY WAY FOWARD.

it also doesnt help that yeah, getting 5 bird tags is just a pain.

they are too busy turning things that were meant to be fun, into obrigatory grind, if you want to rank up...

• Like 1

As if the 3 minutes of 'stand around killing trash mobs' to adapt to toxicity for the second door wasn't boring enough. I know, lets tack another 30 seconds onto the first 'stand around killing trash mobs' phase. I didn't think the level of 'wait out a timer' could get worse than PoE bounties but here we are.

• Like 2

4 Bounty #2's and 2x triple vault runs... got 1  Scintillant, .... is it April 1st? cuz I swear someones pulling my leg.
And if these things are supposedly along the pathing... they sure are invisible, I made sure to break everything...nothing.

• Like 3

Please make those birds more common or less buggy. 
You cant lure them cause they are buggy. They keep spawning in walls or far away so you cannot find them.

You cant find them cause they are uncommon.

Been spending 1.5h now and i got 1 (+1 i picked up randomly). 2 Tokens/5... great

I think everyone was hyped about the Update and everything is great. Just remove the Son Crap completely, if it does not work.
Maybe make it so he takes some drops from infested (to feed his pets or sth. idk and idc.)

Or just another Idea: Put somone up to test stuff before you release it. 
Define a timeframe you want people to take for the specific task. Then try it out.
I mean someone that literally goes into the map and tries to do the thing you are about to fix.
If the person takes 2x or 3x the time in doing repetitive tasks, adjust it and try again.
You are a big company. We should not playtest the game - you should.  
I can understand Bugs and stuff - a lot of things come up just from playtesting. No problem here.
But IF something is buggy and cannot be fixed immediately, don't make it a requirement in the game. 

DE, I think the Upgrade is great, looks sick and hast amazing story etc. (exited for more).
Right now, I am just wasted, disappointed and don't want to play the game anymore - thats probably not what you want.
I've been grinding S#&$ for Son the Day it came out - didnt get enough stuff but we got the hotfix so ok.

Now its the same again. And probably there is gonna be a fix or sth. and then i can just rush though.

Welp. Imma cry myself to sleep now or something for trying to find stupid birds for 2h. Cya

• Like 4
2 hours ago, Dark_Lugia said:

Thanks
unknown.png

Let's see if we are finally able to get some Scintillant...

Edit: nope, still nothing...
Guess I´m back to farming bounties...

Why don't make 1 a guaranteed drop for opening a vault (maybe even just T2/T3)????
Spending 40min on this and getting nothing is very, very frustrating... and that for a resource this commonly requested...

This goes for the Thaumica for the Xaku parts also.  I spent 2 hours yesterdat mining and only found 8 (count). Need f*cking 60. Is DE really expecting us to burn through 8 hours just for 1 resource to builg an entire WF ?  I'm fine witha free game and grinding for resources, but holy S#&$ even Nitain Extract is easier to come by.

• Like 1
1小时前 , UltimatetlyANinja 说:

Using the correct combination of warframes will make this stage of the bounty really easy. Infact, id say that the necramechs are the bigger challenge here. 

Which is not true, with octavia and nova you basically just stand there for 30 seconds longer with the defence, and the new toxicity lvl raising pretty fast combining with the poor tileset being so annoying to move up and down is stupid (not that I have failed any of those missions). Necramechs are not strong at all, you just have to not shot at it while its in "ironskin" mode. and shot arms first. Why dont you try it for youself, if you think the defence is easy and right, it does add another 30 seconds for you to do nothing and gain nothing there, while in my original words Im just trying to say its time consuming, not difficult.

Edited by Lavender_Behelit

was the drop chance for scintillant increased from 1% to 2% ? i've been farming this item all day, i got two, this hotfix drops, i get nothing, the tier 2 bounty that has it as common drop is not viable, there's too many common drops for it to be farmed reliably and it clearly isn't being treated as a common reward the same way endo is treated as a common reward

What's the actual number of the chance it drops from a nechromech? why can't this thing be guaranteed in the vault itself, why can i put 12-15 minutes into this bounty i come out emtpy handed when all i want to do is build this warfame that i got all the other parts for, whats the point?

If the goal of this one singular item was to replicate what the wisps are, then it's a failuire, wisps are abundent, you can get two or more as pretty common rewards in the plains' bounties, but i've been playing this update since it came out and i got 2 of them while actively trying to get them, why do i have to waste my time on just a singular item when this update already has other things to grind and progress, what's this vague "chance"

• Like 2

Scintillant spawn is still way too low, got 1 after the third vault ! And fishes in caves are barely spawning !

Also is it me or Hildryn's Blazing Pillage augment is bugged ?

Edited by Feuershark