Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: Hotfix 29.0.4

[DE]Megan

42 minutes ago, Keyhound said:

the reason im ok with the tendrils is because... yeah they are annoying, but they are diferent, the one thing they need to change is how we kill them. maybe decouple them after a ground pound or something like that. having to use operator is a good idea, but it should be an alternative, not the only way to deal with them.

not just desolate hands, they are too resistant to sleep, making using ivara, baruuk and equinox almost pointless... which is counter intuitive since, SLEEP is how you get them. making use of the frames abilities IS NOT A BUG.

i remember when i was farming the birds for the rank up. i shot 2 down with the tranq gun. when they got on the ground one was dead, killed in mid air by a mob.

you can press roll and they will detach, my suggestion will be to reduce their aggro radius, i really had to fly away from them.

2 hours ago, Voltage said:

Thank you for the hotfix.

DE, a good majority of your "new" bounties are just a re-skinned Mobile Defense. Increasing the timer in Mobile Bait Defense which you can fall asleep protecting doesn't make the mission better. How about reducing the Toxicity stage timer down to 90 seconds?

Please release the official drop tables for Bounty rewards. Xaku feels alot rarer than Gara/Garuda/Revenant from Bounty rewards.

Please fix the random inability to Void Dash within the Cambion Drift.

Lowest common denominator. If they made complex new objectives that cant be cleared by just shooting everything, it would prove impossible for half the playerbase.

I had a Mesa player raging earlier at people for giving power cores to the device that projects a bubble and allows harvesting resources inside the bubble, saying that the cores are only used to "restart" it. People actually are that stupid.

Make the anoying parts even longer. im glad i got most of the stuff fpr the level ups early on without the extenden anyoing timer...de.. wont listen to player, the 3 min infested toxin part is just aynoing not even fun.. make the whole part longer. btw you can still bug enemy out so ist just 90 seconds pute time waste.

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Transferring into a Necramech and then standing around waiting for it to die to drop rewards is far from the intentions of the Necramech system. We understand this is a frustrating oversight. Additionally, this was often bugged that only 1 person got the drop at all. Enemy Necramechs in the Isolation Vaults will still drop rewards, and now they’ll drop more of them (Scintillant). 

Cool. Introduce a non insane way to farm their mods?

22 minutes ago, uberfu said:

I spent 2 hours yesterdat mining and only found 8 (count). Need f*cking 60. Is DE really expecting us to burn through 8 hours just for 1 resource to builg an entire WF ? 

with the resource doubler, it took me 8 hrs to get 40.. it is currently the most rare thing to get in mining.. even the gems that are supposed to be rare i have nearly 50 of each.

I feel like the Update has messed up the Necramech drops as it nerfed the ones above ground. Killed over 20 Vault Necramechs and not a SINGLE significant drop beyond the guaranteed Matrix. No Part components, No Scintillant, No mods. An unnatural lack of drops. And not a single sighting of a floating one...

Either that or i truly hate to know what the original chances for any of that stuff are. regardless that is 6 hours today i ain't getting back wasted on what is most likely a bugged out thing. Can't you guys just give everyone 2 scintillant or something for how Awful it has been? Rather than keep failing to mend it? It is starting to feel hopeless and the Vaults are turning into the most hated feature so far in their tedious repetition of Bait and tunnel. Bait and Tunnel. Bait and tunnel. BAIT and TUNNEL. Over and over and over....

Also can Mother tone it down on the never-ending "To bad you ain't attuned to the void fully yet!!!" teasing. We get it!! There is more to the vaults that we don't know yet cause standing/content/secret...

Good fixes. Small to do list:

-Fixing void dash in vault
-Reduce time gate from vault while making stuff harder (more fun not longer)
-A way to check cycles BEFORE entering (if you expect us to do 3 at same cycle we should know when the cycle resets, like in fortuna/poe its shown outside and on bounty selection)
-Fast travel to Loid after first visit (didnt we learn this in fortuna already?)

3 hours ago, Skaleek said:

Cool. Introduce a non insane way to farm their mods?

By how DE works, they can't yet.

Firstly, those who lucked out in the "Early Days" and the "Elite Farmers/Collectors" must have a near monopoly on the Mod's market and prices for about a year to three years.

After that, DE introduces them into Loid's shop for 1k Standing each, tanking the "Player market", and also sell them in the plat market in bundles for 30p.

(EDIT: The current joke here is "Acolyte Mods" and them being in the Deimos Bounties now, but it can be applied to other things, like the Arcanes and such.)

2 hours ago, Dark_Lugia said:

Thanks
unknown.png

Let's see if we are finally able to get some Scintillant...

Edit: nope, still nothing...
Guess I´m back to farming bounties...

Why don't make 1 a guaranteed drop for opening a vault (maybe even just T2/T3)????
Spending 40min on this and getting nothing is very, very frustrating... and that for a resource this commonly requested...

Thats the whole point of an Grinding game, continue grinding and get it, It will remove the Grinding aspect of the game if everyone can just go to a certain stage and get it.

What you want is like the Residue that drops from the huge snakes, its already a Free to play game, so stop complaining and enjoy what they give you.

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Increased the Bait Defense time from 60s to 90s and increased enemy reinforcements.
  • Lowered drop rate of the Infested anti-toxin during the Toxin Level phase to increase difficulty - it’s too easy!

Honestly, this bounty is a boring snorefest, increasing the time and reducing the drop rate wont make it better.

Please make it a more ACTIVE mission instead of having us wait for the bait to finish, wait the defense to finish, wait for Loid to power the towers and wait for Loid to go back to the crystal to activate the door.

Make Loid float faster too.

I am giving up farming for necramechs. If you disregard orokin drops, I spent 12 hours total just grinding for parts and I only got 1 drop from the vault necramechs. I got so many more parts from letting the mechs outside the vaults get destroyed. I got a lot of repeats from letting the mechs get destroyed which is what I expect and all I needed was the pod. But now with the drops from outside necramechs gone, what point is there to farm if it is 12 hours for 1 part drop?

2 minutes ago, cozie said:

no more world spawn necromech drops??? great I'll just use the parts I've yet to receive from doing hours of vault runs... seriously, been doing vaults the last two days and not a single part...

Ya, I am not gonna bother with necramechs until they fix it. I will gather all necessary materials for the parts but then I might just go play Risk of Rain 2 or something.

hace 48 minutos, gooooofY dijo:

Thats the whole point of an Grinding game, continue grinding and get it, It will remove the Grinding aspect of the game if everyone can just go to a certain stage and get it.

What you want is like the Residue that drops from the huge snakes, its already a Free to play game, so stop complaining and enjoy what they give you.

You will see that not everyone has the same amount of time available that you have playing, people have to spend time with their friends, family, and work.
Warframe could be a free to play, but we players spend time and some real money to finance the game, what I find funny is that people like you say that we cannot complain just because this game is an F2P, of course we can complain, we have every right to complain about something that is unfair.
In this game what sucks the most is the damn RNG, they patch  a quick way to get mech pieces, but they don't fix the drop rate as part of that solution, forcing people who want their necramech to spend more than 4 hours waiting for the game gives them that piece.

2 hours ago, Keyhound said:

more importantly, why did DE decided to make sleep arrow, on a HUNTER WARFRAME, not work on HUNTING targets? is it another one of their "but that would make people pick ivara for hunting" mentality that miss the obviousness in this situation?

People already lolpick her because of prowl...

3 hours ago, papry said:

On conservation, you didn't fix the fact that bad/good/perfect give the same 1 tag reward. there's no reason to go perfect.

it's clear this is a telegraph that once the beta test stage is over for this map -- it's going to be worked into the next season of Nightwave.  You know, how perfect captures are required for finishing a nightwave to-do.  Even I saw that when I got my first perfect capture on Deimos.  

3 hours ago, papry said:

Worst I get ayatan amber almost every time . why there is ayatan reward in that table loot ?

Because more people need to farm the maps instead of run and gun from Insertion to Extraction like they normally do.  This is clearly a hold over to the constant player complaints of being star starved even doing Arbies.  

Archived