Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: Hotfix 29.0.4

[DE]Megan

3 hours ago, djshiye said:

Thanks for the fix!

Me and other Nvidia users suffer from constant micro stuttering in open worlds, I've been going through forums ever since last summer, and I kept on thinking you'll do some sort of optimization. I used to go above 120FPS in both orbiter and in game, now I'm down to 60 in orbiter, 45 in game. (I capped it at 60 to prevent overheating as a potential prob

My specs are as follows:

i7-5500U - 2.4 GHz

Nvidia 940M - 2GB VRAM

12 GB RAM - Hyperx

Windows 10 - Fullscreen with Optimized Flip enabled

Warframe is installed on my secondary HDD - 1TB 5400RPM (had it on SSD as well, didn't see a change)

P.S. as I did my own investigation, the only thing that helped was turning off Shader Cache, but it caused slight screen freezes when certain map parts load.

Thanks for looking into it in advance!

I would actually look into rolling your NVidia driver back quite a bit, because the newer ones seem less stable to me. I am using a really old version, and it actually runs better. I just have to keep rolling it back every once in a while because it periodically updates automatically.

I think when they release a new driver version, it is truly meant for newer cards in the same series, but everyone with a card in that series gets the update even if the card is a bit older. Thus, the driver no longer quite matches the exact card, but is still mostly compatible since it is the same series, hence why it does not outright crash.

19 minutes ago, Zeromaru_X said:

You will see that not everyone has the same amount of time available that you have playing, people have to spend time with their friends, family, and work.
Warframe could be a free to play, but we players spend time and some real money to finance the game, what I find funny is that people like you say that we cannot complain just because this game is an F2P, of course we can complain, we have every right to complain about something that is unfair.
In this game what sucks the most is the damn RNG, they patch  a quick way to get mech pieces, but they don't fix the drop rate as part of that solution, forcing people who want their necramech to spend more than 4 hours waiting for the game gives them that piece.

Amen.

1 hour ago, CAPSLUCK said:

Snip-

Go with a friend or two im not kidding. i found 17 of them within an hour and that is not including everything else we caught a long the way. work smarter not harder!

i do agree though they need to be unstuck from being inside walls and falling through upon tranq.

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Isolation Vault Bounty Changes & Fixes:

• Increased the Bait Defense time from 60s to 90s and increased enemy reinforcements.
  • Lowered drop rate of the Infested anti-toxin during the Toxin Level phase to increase difficulty - it’s too easy!
  • Toxin Level will now greatly increase if players leave the designated area in an effort to increase team coordination and difficulty. 
  • Replaced the Volatile Runner with a Deimos Runner in the Toxin Level phase.
  • Fixed a crash that could occur if the Host migrated during an Isolation Vault Bounty.
    • This also fixes having to repeat Isolation Vault stages if a Host migration occurred.  
  • Fixed a ‘worst case scenario’ procedural generation where some Isolation Vaults would not have the Reactive Crystal intact, which occurred in a 1 hour window last night.

If you are going to make the Toxin phase harder, can you make enemies spawn more? Seriously, I just failed Vault2 Toxin because not enough enemies spawned and dropped anti-toxin. AKA, it's up to RNG whether I get past it or not.

Just now, -CM-Killer-931 said:

We had that! It was Vazarin Void Dash before they ****** it. 😄

Yeah, I thought I was gonna give up, but it won't hurt to keep requesting it.  What are they gonna do?  Ban me? :^)

The more I watch these hotfixes and play the update the more frustrated and violently dissapointed I get.

Scintillant was the ONE THING that needed fixing, the actual softlocking, gamebreaking part that prevented everyone from even getting ANYTHING from this update and you decide instead of fixing the drops so they function or making a guaranteed/reliable way of farming them you'll make them glow a bit on the astronomical chance they spawn? Are you #*!%ing kidding me?

The second most important thing was fixing the softlock/forced reset from your void dash being locked after even being in the same continent of a necramech regardless if it's hostile or allied, some of us RELY on the CC and abilities from operators when enemies are able to oneshot 70% of the warframe roster

I was excited to actually be able to get into this update but this is becoming a joke. It already is. If you can't find the issue why scintillant isn't dropping from bounties make them guaranteed from the ISO vault, do SOMETHING that actually FIXES these issues, and I'm not even talking about the actual torture the necramech fights are with their broken hitboxes and full damage reflection.

30 #*!%ing vault runs. 1 Scintilant. A complete joke.

hace 29 minutos, Zeromaru_X dijo:

You will see that not everyone has the same amount of time available that you have playing, people have to spend time with their friends, family, and work.
Warframe could be a free to play, but we players spend time and some real money to finance the game, what I find funny is that people like you say that we cannot complain just because this game is an F2P, of course we can complain, we have every right to complain about something that is unfair.
In this game what sucks the most is the damn RNG, they patch  a quick way to get mech pieces, but they don't fix the drop rate as part of that solution, forcing people who want their necramech to spend more than 4 hours waiting for the game gives them that piece.

Believe me when I tell you that not even with all the time in the world will you take them out.
These last 4 days I have played every day 10-18 hours and I have obtained 0.
So doing a minimum sum of hours would be 40 hours for 0.
It almost seems like a joke from DE, at some point they could 5 Scintillant for 20p.

The Scintillant drop is still not working right. Like what's the drop percentile on it? 0.01%? Sure feels like it. Did three vault runs, all three vaults. 40 minutes each run. Not a single scintillant, not dropped from mech, not spawned floating about. Not a single one. Like this is verging on being just a plain waste of our time. I don't even want my necromech. I can't imagine how long that grind is going to take me, given that I can't craft a Xaku part after clocking in a combined 16 hours of grinding in the past 2 days. I've played Korean MMORPG grinders that were more generous than this.

Please, please, fix Void Dash. For those of us that use our operator skills this is extremely annoying, especially for those of us using Zenurik as this wrecks the #1 reason to use Zenurik, as well as it's void dash attack upgrade, and it also screws with ya know, any arcane that is powered by that as well.

If it helps you any I have a hunch that the necramechs (enemy OR FRIENDLY) are involved in this. Every single time I start to notice it's broken the first time, a mech is nearby, sometimes void dash permanently becomes broken for the remainder of the instance as well regardless of how far you get away it's infuriating

Honestly Relics just need to be entirely removed from the reward list for deimos bounties, including the isolation vault, and replaced with nothing but new deimos items and materials. I shouldn't have to worry about doing deimos specific content, which I need to do for deimos progression and repeatedly getting something I can get by the dozens everywhere else, instead of what I actually need.

4 out of 5 Uncommon rewards for Isolation Vault are relics? 3 out of 6 Common, and 3 out of 7 Rare? Is this a joke? I've gotten 0 Trapezium Xenorhast out of dozens of vault runs, few Matrices, and 0 Necramech weapon parts. Almost every reward has been a relic, something I already have so many of that I can't possibly use them all.

Overall great changes. Thanks a ton for the constant hotfixes to improve things.

However, can we talk about this?

"Increased the Bait Defense time from 60s to 90s and increased enemy reinforcements."

What's the reason for increasing an already boring part of the bounty? You have us wait around for this then, then immediately jump into the infested-toxin part where we yet again wait around for another door to open. It's not engaging or interesting, and increasing the time certainly does not help. 

Didn't see any patch notes on Scint. for bounties, ran 15 only 1 for common. Ran vaults and got 8 w/ booster.

Be nice to see Scint. show up on screen like Argon. Maybe their 'Official Drop Tables' will be updated so we can see the numbers.

4 hours ago, Voltage said:

Thank you for the hotfix.

DE, a good majority of your "new" bounties are just a re-skinned Mobile Defense. Increasing the timer in Mobile Bait Defense which you can fall asleep protecting doesn't make the mission better. How about reducing the Toxicity stage timer down to 90 seconds?

Please release the official drop tables for Bounty rewards. Xaku feels alot rarer than Gara/Garuda/Revenant from Bounty rewards.

Please fix the random inability to Void Dash within the Cambion Drift.

i got all 3 parts under 1 hour, but i got 0 Scintillant in 24h farm. it comes to super luck, 0 from vaults, 0 from bounties its just sad

After this hotfix buffing scintillant drops, I still have not seen nor gotten any in over 10 Isolation Vault runs. So it is still bugged, which means I either have to do bounties till i hate them to get it or just wait and look at Xaku not being build in my foundry. Void Dashing for some reason is still bugged when operator comes into contact with a Necramech or sometimes randomly is taken away. Necramech drops are bugged as well, some party members are simply not getting the drops or others are getting double the drops. No one has a booster but I would like to know if loot from Nechamechs is instanced. Also why does loot seem to fly everywhere in Deimos. I kill a nechramech and the loot ends up on the other side of the room.

The changes to son were nice since conservation is extremely tough with enemies seemingly spawning at ever opportune moment; about to call, about to pull out tranq. rifle, about to inspect the creature. Always really unfortunate spawns. 

The upped toxicity is nice and having to be in that area now chases away people using other to farm vaults for them since they have to be in the area other wise they will die however I am forced to hunt down every enemy that has an antidote immediately as they spawn because if I don't the toxicity will hit 100. We ended the survival bit with as low as 67 toxicity and as high as 80. Some balancing is necessary. I cannot say I am completely happy with everything but I am hopeful on changes that actually work. Not so much this scintillant issue. I worry that players like me that dislike bounties and can't seem to get it drop drop within 30 minutes of game play, they will just give up. I feel defeated after well over 4 hours of farming in bounties and vaults for scintillant and I hope others who are in my position are not giving up as easily as I am over this issue

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Player-usable Necramechs that you can Transference into on the Cambion Drift no longer drop rewards. 

• Transferring into a Necramech and then standing around waiting for it to die to drop rewards is far from the intentions of the Necramech system. We understand this is a frustrating oversight. Additionally, this was often bugged that only 1 person got the drop at all. Enemy Necramechs in the Isolation Vaults will still drop rewards, and now they’ll drop more of them (Scintillant). 

How about making it properly drop for everyone, only lowered drop rates, cuz Isolation vault really takes ages and you all still think over grind is a good player-sustaining content.

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Scintillant Changes:

Nothing changed. I spent most of the day doing Iso vault runs and I have yet to find a single Scintillant, and I have done at least 20 runs of the tier 2 bounty, which should have about a 1 in 6 chance of dropping one. I haven't gotten a single one so far. For the love of RNGesus PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make this somehow easier to get. You can get cetus wisps from Onko, why can't we buy this impossible to find resource from Loid? I have a crap ton of standing and nothing to spend it on.

Archived