Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: Hotfix 29.0.4

[DE]Megan

Thank you for removing the insane roadblock that Conservation had become. Granted, the bottleneck shouldn't have been there in the first place, but I'm glad we have not seen a repeat of the weeks-long Cetus bottlenecks that ruined that launch experience for me.

Progression feels like it's starting to reach a steady flow that doesn't take me out of the game's core combat content for dozens of hours on end.

Sooo, is there any fixes on fish spawn rate in any of the open world? (execpt Deimos)

My entire clan got the same problems of the spawn rate being insanely low despite before HoD update we usually farmed 30-50 fish for 10-15 minutes, after the update however only got around 0-10 fish for 20 minutes!! Is this intended DE? 

Strange glitch in the Drift. A teammate during isolation vault bounties was able to grab the bounty again from the Mother flower in the Undulatum despite having just done that isolation vault. While the bounty (re)progressed as normal the organic doors were already opened (obviously) and remained so. We could even access the necramech floor before the 2nd stage was done. Though when it came time to fight the necramech again it spawned without issue, even scaling to the correct amount (2). A separate isolation vault in the Abscess worked fine after that. However, and I want this met with great skepticism as this was a few hours ago and my memory is sketchy, I think it had the incorrect amount (2) instead of 3.

In a totally unrelated necramech bounty a host migration seemed to utterly destroy enemy spawns for the next isolation vault. Hardly anything spawned for both stage 1 (bait) and stage 2 (toxic caverns). In fact during stage 2 the only enemies that spawned at all were the marked ones that increased toxicity. A subsequent isolation vault bounty after that seemed to work properly. Other than the strange behaviour progression was unaffected.

A Father trade-in for 5 Father tokens remained available after purchasing it. The name was Salvage vital raw materials (yes the lack of capitals is correct) and the required materials were Ganglion, Vome Residue, Fass Residue, Lucent Teroglobe, and Pustulite. I was actually able to purchase this trade-in until I ran out of one of the materials and all the tokens were correctly credited to my inventory.

Don't get discouraged DE, I know there's a lot of negativity out there for this update and while I truly TRULY despise the new characters (every last one) that's a personal preference. At the end of the day I'm enjoying the open world of Deimos quite a bit. I imagine a lot of other people similar to me are. Your hotfixes have gone a long way towards making it a better experience and I'm looking forward to more. Cheers.

loving the necramech drop "fix". just did a few full vault runs and got no broken parts, one of my squad mates got one piece from a drop, no one else did though, just the usual matrix... think i might just wait a month for the drops to be nerfed/buffed like usual... wasting hours of my time getting the same 3 resources and relics over and over is an amazing game play mechanic, whos brain hemorrhaged for that idea?

5 hours ago, -TSA-Rubicon2.0 said:

That's hell of a Thank You! Two days can't find "Medjay Predasite Tag" ... lets see after the update

You might try just roaming, believe or not I have run into more preds that way than hunting them with lures, also you can collect resources while you do and turn those into father for tokens for standing.

5 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Isolation Vault Bounty Changes & Fixes:

• Increased the Bait Defense time from 60s to 90s and increased enemy reinforcements. 

No point in doing that, why? Because:

1, Bite is not attracting hordes of enemy,  ( u need to make it at least 20 if not 50 time larger reinforcements to have some sort of a 'Fun' while doing this part.

2. Bite in Tire 2 ISO is not attracting anything at all. We have to snipe enemies that are far away chilling on top of the rocks. Nothing is attacking us. U need to check scripts.  

3, U just made us waiting  30 sec longer, while nothing is happening. the Bite just dont work. Tire 1 is kinda 10 enemies top  Tire 2 zero (yeah Zero ) Tire 3 again 10 enemies ,

• Lowered drop rate of the Infested anti-toxin during the Toxin Level phase to increase difficulty - it’s too easy!

I like this point. But. when doing it now after hotfix, there is  almost 80% less enemies piping. its boring. If you could  rise it back to how it  was, or make the waves even bigger, that would be fantastic. Anti toxin drop rate is fine, but some say its too low. Please check.

• Toxin Level will now greatly increase if players leave the designated area in an effort to increase team coordination and difficulty. 
  • Replaced the Volatile Runner with a Deimos Runner in the Toxin Level phase.
  • Fixed a crash that could occur if the Host migrated during an Isolation Vault Bounty. (Thank you )
    • This also fixes having to repeat Isolation Vault stages if a Host migration occurred.  
  • Fixed a ‘worst case scenario’ procedural generation where some Isolation Vaults would not have the Reactive Crystal intact, which occurred in a 1 hour window last night.

Good bless u for that.

I can confirm,Scintillant now droping  from necromech got 2 in one (Tire3)  run (no boosters) Also one run before i got 1 as well. 

For me the drop rate of Scintillant has improved. Hope u guys will notice it soon too.

5 hours ago, ---Swaggi--- said:

thx 🙂
I still think these Son tokens should be optional bc Conservation xP

Then load into the Rift and search caves for tokens lying around just like toroids in the vallis. You do have a option for it. Maybe it should be added as a tip screen of wisps toroids and tags spawning in their open worlds. 

Please correct Void Dash (and no. I do not have "Problems with the keyboard" ,etc. People are reporting this issue in the region chat.).
It is unbearable: Instead of a VD, the operator just jumps, for 3 days already. The worst is when fighting Nekramech - he uses armor to become invulnerable, and the only thing that can remove it is Void Dash. But because it doesn't work, Nekramech fully recovers and spams with grenades, and the fight becomes terribly long. Words cannot convey how annoying it is.

Plus, i found these few issues:

• Ivara Prowl almost never works against Deimos mobs.Deimos Infested are not so cool that they cannot be robbed.
  • Mag Magnetize (the field around an enemy) has stopped to work against Nekramech, after yesterday's hotfixes. Before hotfixes: shots fired while the ability was active dealt damage to Nekramech's arms, and to his critical points when the arms were destroyed. Now: No damage is dealt, at all.
  • During a long game on Deimos, mobs can start spawning intensively at one point on the map, in huge numbers (about 30+). This has a huge effect on FPS.
  • The tentacle in Entrati Vaults is very often not working. This results in the player having to return to the surface spending more time.

I have enough matrices to turn in to 200,000 Necraloid standing and have no Damaged Necramech Weapon parts from the bounties, nor have I received any Damaged Necramech Pods as drops.

The bounty reward pool is too bloated with relics. Why do we need relics? We can get them a million other places, even the actual bounties. The isolation vaults should have a specialized loot pool at the highest rarity and at least something else other than relics at the uncommon rarity. The necramechs you destroy actually drop the Matrix rep items so why does it also need to be in the reward pool? I feel like the only reward that is useful from isolation vaults are the necramech weapon parts and they're impossibly rare droprate combined with the bloated pool makes acquiring them more of a hassle than it should be. I dread when a second necramech weapon is released and this grind must occur again.

23 minutes ago, ATLRS said:

I can confirm,Scintillant now droping  from necromech got 2 in one (Tire3)  run (no boosters) Also one run before i got 1 as well. 

For me the drop rate of Scintillant has improved. Hope u guys will notice it soon too.

And I've got zero from 2 runs of 3.

52 minutes ago, cozie said:

loving the necramech drop "fix". just did a few full vault runs and got no broken parts, one of my squad mates got one piece from a drop, no one else did though, just the usual matrix... think i might just wait a month for the drops to be nerfed/buffed like usual... wasting hours of my time getting the same 3 resources and relics over and over is an amazing game play mechanic, whos brain hemorrhaged for that idea?

I literally watched just now a part drop through the terrain before I could get in range to vacuum it. I am thinking most likely the issue is less the drop rate but rather the complete utter lack of terrain collision causing it to fall out of the map.

Scinitilant still doesn't seem to spawn normally, and the drop rates for mech parts seem to be either exceedingly low, or the parts are falling through the map. Not entirely sure which, but after 40+ mechs and getting only two parts? That's a bit much.

The weapon part bounty reward for the vaults also seems way too uncommon. Can spend hours running them, going all the way to T3, and not see a single weapon part. Maybe tone down the grind for Necramech stuff a bit?

Archived