Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: Hotfix 29.0.4

[DE]Megan

Enjoying not being able to hunt Avichaea, seeing as the only place they seem to spawn at makes it impossible to see or they're glitch spawning into the environment. 

Also enjoy how ever since this update My framerate is tanking to 70fps when before on deimos I was at a solid 144.

6 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Reduced the Animal Tags required to complete a 1 Token Task by 50%.
  • Reduced the average number of Animal Tags required for ‘Capture Deimos Wildlife’ Tasks which give 3, 4, and 5 Tokens. 
  • Fixed some ‘Capture Deimos Wildlife’ Tasks appearing as doubles, giving twice the intended Tokens without costing twice as much.
  • Added a ‘Daily Special’ for Conservation to match the Daily Special for Fishing design by request.

This is awesome. Thanks so much DE 🙂

Also, could we get a small chance for maybe double animal tags on capture of rare animals? Would be super nice

Lowered drop rate of the Infested anti-toxin during the Toxin Level phase to increase difficulty - it’s too easy!

YUUUSSS! Thank you. I love when you guys actually increase difficulty. 

• Isolation Bounty Necramech’s now have a chance to drop Scintillant.
  • Fixed issues with being able to pick up Scintillant within the Vault environments. 
  • Increased the spawn chance and spawn radius size of Scintillant within Vault environments. 
  • Removed Scintillant as one of the Weapons Entrati members ‘Parts Requisition’ Tasks.
  • Added a slight glow effect to the Scintillant to increase visibility.
  • Increased the audio loop sound effect when a Scintillant is nearby. 

This is perfect. Thanks.

Player-usable Necramechs that you can Transference into on the Cambion Drift no longer drop rewards. 

Fair change. Felt kinda like cheating in a way when people where using this method. Also very boring method of farming. Thanks for fixing this.

Optimized mining visibility more by preventing certain ‘pulsing’ aspects of the world overlapping nodes.

Thank you heaps. This was annoying me. Had to guess sometimes where the nodes where.

5 bird common tokens to pass sindicate lvl... hate those birds, had like 6 uncommon and rare without using bait, jesus christ, sometimes you have to use the sound inside a cavern!! how the heck gonna find a bird flying in a small cavern? had you ever tested the game? hunting is mandatory to lvl up the sindicate and we have this kinda stuff

Conservation requirement reduced but not removed ? Problem remains.

Just put the Helminth Segment in the Market already. I have no problem being cockblocked for Capturas or useless Deimos-exclusive content, I do have a problem for the main system added to this update and hyped since Tennocon.

hace 8 minutos, TheNineBreaker dijo:

Enjoying not being able to hunt Avichaea, seeing as the only place they seem to spawn at makes it impossible to see or they're glitch spawning into the environment. 

Also enjoy how ever since this update My framerate is tanking to 70fps when before on deimos I was at a solid 144.

this

Player-usable Necramechs that you can Transference into on the Cambion Drift no longer drop rewards. 

• Transferring into a Necramech and then standing around waiting for it to die to drop rewards is far from the intentions of the Necramech system. We understand this is a frustrating oversight. Additionally, this was often bugged that only 1 person got the drop at all. Enemy Necramechs in the Isolation Vaults will still drop rewards, and now they’ll drop more of them (Scintillant). 

I know we all see it coming but "far from the intentions" is like DE doesn't think to the future, never learn how to not be outsmarted by player. Well have DE ever think cause i read few posts about "not our intentions"

Scintillant Changes:

General note re: Scintillant! We discussed it yesterday, and realized the Scintillant description was too vague in terms of other methods to acquire it and updated its description in the last Hotfix. Overnight, we ran stats and the amount collected was too low, which is widely accepted from the community to be the case. While we all start with baseline ‘0’ for new Updates, this Resource is an outlier in how slowly it’s being accrued, which is to say current pacing not our intention. They should feel like a revised Cetus Wisp, but when we compared the two overnight, and considering more people are playing Heart of Deimos and how many Scintillant are needed, they were lower to a degree that doesn’t make sense with their hookup. Here is how we are fixing that today: 

• Isolation Bounty Necramech’s now have a chance to drop Scintillant.
  • Fixed issues with being able to pick up Scintillant within the Vault environments. 
  • Increased the spawn chance and spawn radius size of Scintillant within Vault environments. 
  • Removed Scintillant as one of the Weapons Entrati members ‘Parts Requisition’ Tasks.
  • Added a slight glow effect to the Scintillant to increase visibility.
  • Increased the audio loop sound effect when a Scintillant is nearby. 

have done vault runs after this change and have got no scintillant drops or seen any in the vaults roaming or heard any sound whatsoever.

can this just be removed from build requirements? xaku needs 5 and i haven't gotten even one since the start of the update, its frustrating to have all the part BPs of xaku only to be roadblocked by "common" item

Gonna add my voice to all the people saying just get conservation out of being a main thing, or at the very least, make it so that the general-purpose son tokens are what's needed to rank up, not the "supposedly" common avichae tags or whatever they're called. They spawn way too rarely, and conservation is just not everyone's cup of tea.

Also, once again, please try and figure out where your memory leak is and fix it, at this point all open-world segments have it.

Oh, and while I'm thinking about it... make the shields on the necromechs less annoying, or at least time based and a whole lot more obvious. You need to destroy the shields to get rid of them, but they reflect damage, and in this game you do enough damage to wreck yourself effortlessly, often before you register that they've activated their shields thanks to all the other effects you and your team probably have on screen.

4 minutes ago, RS219 said:

Please tone down/roll back the Isolation Vault "fixes" for solo mode. You've just only made the game mode more time-consuming and harder for solo players.

i totally agree my internet isn't that awesome to run in squads  so i am a solo player and have been since the game came out years ago,  DE why do you hate solo players in your game that supports solo play by increasing the difficulty to force solo players to  squad up and  suffer from host migrations or are we gonna just not be able to enjoy  the new content cause of difficulty set now for  group play?

More timers? Really? Do you REALLY think that waiting around is entertaining or challenging?

Why not just add a "enemy morale" system where if we defeat them fast enough they retreat and we progress faster, but if we stand enough, they still retreat after some time?

This is ridiculous. If the idea is to limit daily income of rewards, just hard cap them. "You already got the reward for this". Done. Like when we already did a unique mission for a potato and help someone who didn't, and we don't get another potato for it. It's fair.

Warframe usage of timers is getting near the levels of those really bad mobile games that issue you a notification every hour or so, only for you to play 5 minutes and put it down again to wait another hour or so. Like Warframe was with the old Alerts.

Limiting gameplay is needed. But HOW you limit is sign that either you're disrespecting our time, or that you're respecting us.

Also, on the "current pacing not our intention. They should feel like a revised Cetus Wisp", this is completely bonkers.

Cetus Wisp:
- rare open world spawn BUT with a predetermined pattern (ALWAYS spawn near large bodies of water at dawn/dusk);
- can be obtained, at some chance, on feasible quantities at higher level bounties that are always available;

So, hunting Cetus Wisps devolves into either of two: you know when and how to search for them and do so, or you do bounties. Either are valid sources, either feel nice to do: one is knowing about them and making mental maps to procure; the other is just getting them organically through missions whenever you can (since we won't always have the timing to get into PoE at dawn/dusk).

Scintillants:
- rare mid-mission spawn BUT only spawn DURING the mission, inside vaults that have so many infested that if Ember enters the vault you end up smelling searing decaying flesh the whole week, and are MAINLY available there;
- can be obtained, at low chance, a single unit at a time, at two low-level bounties (I'm still not sure about this drop table?);
- and now, they are on a drop table for an enemy that is only fought 6 times during that said mission, at a rare drop rate (???);

So, Scintillants simply don't exist.

And, to not be so negative, it's nice to see that a lot of good things were done with this update. A lot of nice content, a good tackle at overflowing reputation (not perfect, but a nice change still). But it's f***king frustrating to see the same problems, resurfacing again and again. "This is hard to acquire! (abysmal drop rate)", "You'll have to work hard for this! (tedious grind)". By now, I'm sure that these aren't "problems", they are just DE's design philosophy.

7 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Lowered drop rate of the Infested anti-toxin during the Toxin Level phase to increase difficulty - it’s too easy!

Cause you said "it's too easy!", why dont you try for yourself and do it solo cause it's too easy for you and prove it in devstream. Else all talk 😂😂

How many more mobile defenses. Tougher enemy is fine but increasing time??  

Suggestion

1. Revert changes to mission timing increase

2. Make the tiny bird conservation bigger and easily seen or heard and not so fragile

3. Increase mech drops

4. Make mechs available in Simulacrum

5. Why increase the number of fishing spears just add upgrade to the previous spears. Fortuna and Deimos practically need 1 spear for every fish 

6. Decrease requirements for common achaviae as it is very rare to spawn and hard to spot

Conservation is not why I play Warframe and being forced to do so while mobs are spawning within walls is quite annoying.  These sorts of things are why I find it difficult to bring friends into playing the game for any length of time.  They enjoy the space ninja aspects but encountering obnoxious elements like these drive them right back off to other games.

For a game that revolves around going fast in every possible way, you add too many artificial waiting timers...

Who on your team actually thinks making people wait is fun?

You can make it harder if you feel it´s too easy. But for the love of G, don´t waste our time.

The bounty starts with a 30 second delay of babbling before we get the first waypoint. Then we gather some stuff. Then we wait for 90 seconds. Then we walk a little. And wait again for 2-3 minutes. Then we walk a little, kill a necramech or two or three.... and when we finally cracked open the vault, we have to wait for the end of mission screen to finally go away.

Do you guys enjoy waiting in Canada?

7 hours ago, Dark_Lugia said:

Why don't make 1 a guaranteed drop for opening a vault (maybe even just T2/T3)????
Spending 40min on this and getting nothing is very, very frustrating... and that for a resource this commonly requested...

This ^

How about also giveing us a guaranteed drop  for the Mech Parts to, while your at it.

Farming for this special new gamemode is not fun when the drop-rates are piss-poor, fall trough the map and require way too much to build.

3 minutes ago, IamLoco said:

The bounty starts with a 30 second delay of babbling before we get the first waypoint. Then we gather some stuff. Then we wait for 90 seconds. Then we walk a little. And wait again for 2-3 minutes. Then we walk a little, kill a necramech or two or three.... and when we finally cracked open the vault, we have to wait for the end of mission screen to finally go away.

Do you guys enjoy waiting in Canada?

Have to agree with this, no idea why they take so long, as PoE took ages to load into the map itself, yet we ran into a issue where we need to wait for the end-screen to finish loading?, just so strange, even more so when it bugs out on you.

The UI for the mining tends to bug out into weird pixels 

38 minutes ago, Isocyanide said:

I know we all see it coming but "far from the intentions" is like DE doesn't think to the future, never learn how to not be outsmarted by player. Well have DE ever think cause i read few posts about "not our intentions"

They never do, they never will, even if their life depended on it.

Archived