Heart of Deimos: Hotfix 29.0.4

38 minutes ago, Isocyanide said:

I know we all see it coming but "far from the intentions" is like DE doesn't think to the future, never learn how to not be outsmarted by player. Well have DE ever think cause i read few posts about "not our intentions"

They never do, they never will, even if their life depended on it.

vor 30 Minuten schrieb Talzin:

Conservation is not why I play Warframe and being forced to do so while mobs are spawning within walls is quite annoying.  These sorts of things are why I find it difficult to bring friends into playing the game for any length of time.  They enjoy the space ninja aspects but encountering obnoxious elements like these drive them right back off to other games.

Nobody is forcing you to play (and like) all aspects of a game. I, personally, prefer to have some diversity and not only space-ninja shooting where most people get bored after a bit.

Player-usable Necramechs that you can Transference into on the Cambion Drift no longer drop rewards. 

• Transferring into a Necramech and then standing around waiting for it to die to drop rewards is far from the intentions of the Necramech system. We understand this is a frustrating oversight. Additionally, this was often bugged that only 1 person got the drop at all. Enemy Necramechs in the Isolation Vaults will still drop rewards, and now they’ll drop more of them (Scintillant). 

I take complete umbrage with both the premise and the wording of this. Complete. Why couldn't a feature have two completely different functions depending on how far in the game the player was?

The Necramechs are incredibly slow (hard to use in a team that's moving with archwings and k-drives), weak (die in 3-4 hits), and deal no damage without upgrades and mods. The discoverable Necramechs were exactly what you're now removing - loot!

There was no other usage for them as of right now until people get their Necramechs upgraded!

That's why they clearly had a great dual function; once people get theirs geared up, they'll be good for combat. But these discoverables were like drivable piñatas in the wild - do you really think players had other uses for them, other than looting them? Once again, you're taking a knee-jerk approach to a great feature when players approach it from an unexpected angle. Why is the first response always to take the toy away when the kid plays with it differently from intended?

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Leyren said:

Nobody is forcing you to play (and like) all aspects of a game. I, personally, prefer to have some diversity and not only space-ninja shooting where most people get bored after a bit.

You are incorrect, in order to advance through the new rep it is required.  If being forced to play those elements of the game drives folks off it is in fact a problem.  Not a single friend I have introduced to the game got bored with the space ninja aspect it has always been something like conservation.  Player retention is important for a game like this so it is always worthwhile to provide feedback that could present issue along the lines... even more so given they clearly spent the effort to rework the new player experience which will hopefully help ease that initial time of introducing friends to the game.

• Like 3
58 minutes ago, Pitvh said:

5 bird common tokens to pass sindicate lvl... hate those birds, had like 6 uncommon and rare without using bait, jesus christ, sometimes you have to use the sound inside a cavern!! how the heck gonna find a bird flying in a small cavern? had you ever tested the game? hunting is mandatory to lvl up the sindicate and we have this kinda stuff

Seems they always spawn high up in the sky and then try to reach the call point from straight up, the one inside the cave usually have the bird get stuck right above outside (unless it glitches through the floor and becomes unreachable).

Doing vaults only became more annoying with the increased wait time and difficulty, 1:30 for first part, 3:00 for second (faster poison and lowered spawns forces you to pay attention too) and who knows how long to wait for the drone.

It's not like you have a choice to do the vaults though, all other bounties are useless once you get the frame parts since they mostly give old mods and Endo, only the low level ones gives a scintillant (only one I ever found was from there).

• Like 1
vor 8 Stunden schrieb [DE]Megan:
  • Player-usable Necramechs that you can Transference into on the Cambion Drift no longer drop rewards. 
    • Transferring into a Necramech and then standing around waiting for it to die to drop rewards is far from the intentions of the Necramech system. We understand this is a frustrating oversight. Additionally, this was often bugged that only 1 person got the drop at all. Enemy Necramechs in the Isolation Vaults will still drop rewards, and now they’ll drop more of them (Scintillant). 

Thanks for nothing. People outsmart you and then you nerf it. ~20 Iso Runs, ~10 were Bugged, now this is patched out. I guess I will never get a Voidrig. 😡

vor 6 Minuten schrieb Talzin:

You are incorrect, in order to advance through the new rep it is required.  If being forced to play those elements of the game drives folks off it is in fact a problem.  Not a single friend I have introduced to the game got bored with the space ninja aspect it has always been something like conservation.  Player retention is important for a game like this so it is always worthwhile to provide feedback that could present issue along the lines... even more so given they clearly spent the effort to rework the new player experience which will hopefully help ease that initial time of introducing friends to the game.

I introduced some friends to the game too but they told me It annoys them to either get no enemie because I clear all or they get killed from everything because the level is too high for them.

8 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Hydroid Rakkam Kraken will now be the deluxe version when casting Undertow. 

Thanks for the fix. This skin is amazing!

I'd like to mention that Hydroids 2nd Ability (Tidal Surge) is bugged.

-While moving as the wave you used to be able to cast Undertow, which would stop the movement and would transition smoothly into Undertow, however now you have to wait for the wave to end and than there is a short delay after which you go into Untertow.

- The Augment Tidal Impunity is bugged. When you have the buff active and recast Tidal Surge the UI shows the buff timer refreshing, however the buff just gets lost completely even the remaining time is lost.

-Also you seem to be able to recast Tidal Surge now before it ends, this is not really a bug. It just behaves different from what it used to be, but i wonder if this causes the 2 bugs mentioned above.

Thanks in advance!

6 hours ago, Keyhound said:

the biggest problem is, they looked at XAKU, a warframe that was sold as "the broken", but instead, has nothing "broken" about it, all of his mechanics have nothing to do with being broken at all, even his ult, is more of a "speed buff" than actually discarding parts.

its not even that his abilities are worse than others who do it best, its that they are worse than those who do it the worst. his survivability is mediocre at best(dodge is only good if you are able to dodge consistently enough), his CC doesnt CC anything, his damage is pitifull, and his armor strip doesnt matter, because we already explained this to DE, when it comes to armor in warframe, either 100% strip, or it doesnt strip. and while you can get it to fully strip, you need alot of str(200%), doesnt help that to get enough range, you will need alot of mods to cover him not being able to use overextend.

in the end, XAKU tries to do too much, and fail on everything, because of how counter their abilities work... its like a trinity 2.0, but at least trinity can support, survive and kill stuff.

Trinity is ok frame but not as DPS just Support and self sustain ( can be immortal ) dps you must do with your weapons, but she is great for Eidelons when you got grp with Chroma for example ( you buff he dps ) and Volt - perfect team. Even Grendel is good if you make him for long endurance missions and Atlas ( some ppl think he is bad but they never played longer than 30 min in mission 😛  and his Rubble Shield start to shine then and Petryf. CC )  and worst frame for me ... Zephyr 😞  now i see that even he is good in CC and open world content that means he got SOMETHING to do in this game 😛 but Xaku ? i bought this frame in day one because of hype ( and i dont care about cosmetics than i had plat to use ) and i almost fall from my chair when noticed that he is ..... Junk Frame, if someone want to say im wrong pls explain how he use him on at least lvl 100 heavy bombards x 20 using his skills + weapon ( this is minimum for good frame, and every frame can do this  ) 

I reached rank 3 and still cant gild my companions, it says that i require a max rank companion and i have two of them...pls fix! I cant put forma or reactor on them.🐾

Edit: After few resets it worked and i named my companion but it still has the default name.

Edited by KittyPigOwO
  • Like 1

Can someone confirm if necromech parts dropping for eveyone in squad, or its just like 1 part for whoever collect it first. 

My team got 2 parts, pod and casing, I got nothing. How is this possible if i was just  few feet from necros when they died. 

To be honest, this parts is the rarest drop for me. I go just one part after 30 ISO tire 3 runs.

Yo Devs, remove relics from ISO bounty. its a joke that relics are there. 

I personally spent 2 days farming Axi on Lua Apollo mission. I got 20+ of each axi type, also not any more as i cracked them. But for god sacke, why relcis have to be part of that drop pool. I would rather prefer to get some fish parts instead. 

Edited by ATLRS
  • Like 1

please fix the fps problem in the open worlds 

when i go outside the fps from solid 60 goes to 30 and doesnt come back until i go back in orbiter

i know its not from my system because already checked everything and tested on others way more HEAVY  games and they work perfectly on 60-80 fps

6 hours ago, Keyhound said:

not really, most players could get the first 3-4 ranks using fishing alone. specially because people loved to fish in PoE. fortuna was more of a pain, sure, specially since they decided that players having BPs for bait was somehow bad, and decided that it would be better to RNG fishing even more...

look, im not pissed with this update, i actually think this is the best open world map of the 3. the problem is the grind. im having a pretty bad time grinding stuff, and i have alot of tokens due to a double resource i got from a friend... im just imagining how much worse it must be for those without it.

and again, i think this map is great, with alot of great ideas.... its just that they made things even grindier than before, for no good reason.

we literally are farming to get coins, to trade for another coin, to trade for standing... that we use to buy stuff. this thing is insane!

the token system worked in fortuna, because it wasnt THE ONLY WAY FOWARD.

it also doesnt help that yeah, getting 5 bird tags is just a pain.

they are too busy turning things that were meant to be fun, into obrigatory grind, if you want to rank up...

I'm with you on your major points. But this hotfix made getting tokens so much easier. And the grind to progress ranks is much more realistic considering there still needs to be a time vs reward in place that makes sense.

Heck, I've already maxed rank with the mech guys and it occured solely as an off-shoot for just grinding faction with the primary syndicate. Compared to either of the secondary factions from Cetus or Fortuna and I think you're dead wrong in saying this is a bad grind. 

They dumped scillant from the worst offender (father's tokens) and made the same tokens cost generic resources that really aren't hard to farm up in mass quantities. Heck, for most of the crap Father wants I've got close to 1000 banked.

Granted I have been playing the update pretty heavy (5-6hrs a day since it launched), spending all of my time knee deep in the grind, but it really isn't as bad as either Cetus or Fortuna in my opinion (including the secondary factions you essentially have to farm two separate systems, Cetus/Eidolons easily being the most annoying of all the open world content. And I do like eidolons but the time-gating kills it for me). 

Deimos hits perfectly the balance between accessibly being able to farm everything. The mining is probably the only real tough one insofar as the nodes are hard to see but if you have the top level drill from Fortuna it isn't really a problem. The flying fish makes fishing an absolute joke and once you get the spear that pierces the pudding it is even easier. The conservation on Deimos is the easiest of all open worlds for the simple fact that you can farm tons of tokens without even engaging the conservation system. I have banked enough of the tier 1 and 2 pets to be set for life, found dozens upon dozens of random velocipods, and found probably 20 packs of those little burrowing critters. The only thing I've had trouble with is the arcivea thing that is required for rank 3. And only because it is a flying critter and they're just technically more annoying (still stupidly easy to capture like everything else though).

3 minutes ago, ATLRS said:

Can someone confirm if necromech parts dropping for eveyone in squad, or its just like 1 part for whoever collect it first. 

My team got 2 parts, pod and casing, I got nothing. How is this possible if i was just  few feet from necros when they died. 

To be honest, this parts is the rarest drop for me. I go just one part after 30 ISO tire 3 runs.

Yeah I have never seen a part from a wild necramech. The only part I've found has been from one I was driving exploding prior to this update.

It really feels like their drop % is too low considering the time investment in getting through these vaults. 3 vaults in 30-40 minutes (much of this time is forced time-gating) is a bit much. Though you could just skip the vault altogether if mech farming and it would be a lot faster. 3 vaults is also only 6 mechs if everything goes alright (sometimes only 5 spawn). The current drop rates feel lower than 5% which is a little silly considering you need 4 random components from these things in addition to the apparently quite rare mission reward components.

Having said that, It would be a little silly to expect getting all of this stuff immediately.

40 minutes ago, Renarde-Louve said:

Need 5 Scintillants to build new framw, can' t even get one.....

They drop from the necramechs now and TBH they probably shouldn't mess with the drop rates any more. There are only a few things that require this resource and they're not supposed to be easy to get.

• Like 1