Heart of Deimos: Hotfix 29.0.4

8 hours ago, houselyrander said:

STILL need 5 Avichaea Tags to get Rank 3. This fixes NOTHING. Avichaea is THE reason why Rank 3 is nigh impossible because those awful things are tiny, fly 100 meters in the air, and die easily... IF they or their tracks spawn at all. I can get Son Tokens just by selling him pets, but Avichaea Tags? They're what breaks this update for a lot of people, myself included. And this is coming from someone who LIKES conservation. Well, "liked" now

THIS.
Really, almost nobody likes conservation. That is the most tedious and annoying activity in entire game. I believe SOME people enjoy it, but when I wasn't forced it ( I don't care about fluffs) I didn't care. Can we have option to buy those tags for plat? Please. Or remove conservation tags from requisites for ranking. Or just remove conservation altogether.

• Like 2
15 minutes ago, Sajmon_GD said:

THIS.
Really, almost nobody likes conservation. That is the most tedious and annoying activity in entire game. I believe SOME people enjoy it, but when I wasn't forced it ( I don't care about fluffs) I didn't care. Can we have option to buy those tags for plat? Please. Or remove conservation tags from requisites for ranking. Or just remove conservation altogether.

You can use/spent plat on tags, just visit vendor. 

• Like 1
9 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Increased the Bait Defense time from 60s to 90s and increased enemy reinforcements.
  • Lowered drop rate of the Infested anti-toxin during the Toxin Level phase to increase difficulty - it’s too easy!

I really really hope the next hotfix you increase the time for each stage by 30min, it'll make more fun...

• Like 2

Scintillant reward from bounty still BS, After Play for 5 hour to day I got 1!!! Just 1!!! for doing bounty and none fater 3 full run in Isolate Vault

If the game don't want me to process that bad I will stop play it, untill they fix it I still got alot of game to sink my time in.

Edited by Zerokamui
  • Like 1
9 hours ago, Voltage said:

Xaku feels alot rarer than Gara/Garuda/Revenant from Bounty rewards.

This may be luck. Ive not being doing a lot of bounties with Xaku pieces as a reward, but seem to get a piece in 30-40% of bounties done.

9 hours ago, Askell91 said:

For the love of god.. tell me the nechramech affinity bug got fixed too.... becouse i can't see anything about that in the patchnote........

it's not i am running into it too resetting back too the level it had before when redeploying the mech 

1 hour ago, Pavel6692 said:

Trinity is ok frame but not as DPS just Support and self sustain ( can be immortal ) dps you must do with your weapons, but she is great for Eidelons when you got grp with Chroma for example ( you buff he dps ) and Volt - perfect team. Even Grendel is good if you make him for long endurance missions and Atlas ( some ppl think he is bad but they never played longer than 30 min in mission 😛  and his Rubble Shield start to shine then and Petryf. CC )  and worst frame for me ... Zephyr 😞  now i see that even he is good in CC and open world content that means he got SOMETHING to do in this game 😛 but Xaku ? i bought this frame in day one because of hype ( and i dont care about cosmetics than i had plat to use ) and i almost fall from my chair when noticed that he is ..... Junk Frame, if someone want to say im wrong pls explain how he use him on at least lvl 100 heavy bombards x 20 using his skills + weapon ( this is minimum for good frame, and every frame can do this  ) 

i think you missed what i said, trinity can kill stuff. for some reason DE thought making energy vampire capable of oneshotting anything so long it has enough viral procs was good. with a well modded gun, like a gaxion, you can basically shoot anything for a sec, and then EV it and it will die almost instantly.

its no DPS, but i didnt said it was. i just said she can kill stuff... and she can. xaku on the other hand... i dont think anything he has is actually good.

9 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Lowered drop rate of the Infested anti-toxin during the Toxin Level phase to increase difficulty - it’s too easy!

we interupt this mission to bring you wave 9 sanctury onslaught now with less enimy spawns

3 minutes ago, Sh0oT3r-M4N said:

Revert this and allow us to decrease task times by doing well. Nothing is more mind-numbing than sitting around and waiting.

especially considering that the trio of vaults is on a goddamn timer and that players have NO way of speeding things up contrary to Eidolons hunts

• Like 5

Conservation is braindead easy. Just fly your archwing out of the cliff from Actuary's Pride to the Cerebrum Magna. I have over 125 Vizier Predasite tags and I just kept flying past them at that point. If you need a rare spawn, just use the pheromone gland. This stuff is so easy I don't know why people are complaining. If you're stuck trying to get 5 avocados to spawn, go start a trail for a guaranteed spawn. After you run out of trails, exit the Cambion Drift and then come back. DE doesn't want people to just get Helminth instantly upon logging in, sorry if you have to play all of the content they created and do 3 days of rep to start using the system. 

The hardest tokens to get are the Daughter tokens because fish are bugged and despawn when you start fishing, but conservation and son tokens are the second easiest thing to do here, after father tokens.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Increased the Bait Defense time from 60s to 90s and increased enemy reinforcements.

WAITFRAME : Heart of Hypnostm
(for those who don't know : "In Greek mythology, Hypnos (/ ˈ h ɪ p n ɒ s /; Greek: Ὕπνος, "sleep") is the personification of sleep" -- Wikipedia)
Also please adress Garuda's Talons issue, it has been 14 weeks and not a word on whether or not this is intended.

Increased the Bait Defense time from 60s to 90s and increased enemy reinforcements.

At least make Stage 2 two minutes long. The missions on the Cambion Drift are for the most part longer than any other open world so far.

• Like 1

Thank you for these changes, especially when it comes to conservation.

However, I am still experiencing several bugs while fishing. After a failed catch, the fishing spear would just wildly rotate around my Warframe and the only way to fix it is by going into the menu.

Another crash that has happened while fishing is that I couldn't move or do anything after throwing my fishing spear. I could only aim but that's it, nothing at all. Please fix this.

38 minutes ago, Celetille said:

Conservation is braindead easy. Just fly your archwing out of the cliff from Actuary's Pride to the Cerebrum Magna. I have over 125 Vizier Predasite tags and I just kept flying past them at that point. If you need a rare spawn, just use the pheromone gland. This stuff is so easy I don't know why people are complaining. If you're stuck trying to get 5 avocados to spawn, go start a trail for a guaranteed spawn. After you run out of trails, exit the Cambion Drift and then come back. DE doesn't want people to just get Helminth instantly upon logging in, sorry if you have to play all of the content they created and do 3 days of rep to start using the system. 

The hardest tokens to get are the Daughter tokens because fish are bugged and despawn when you start fishing, but conservation and son tokens are the second easiest thing to do here, after father tokens.

The problem is that the birds are bugged. A lot of times they spawn 300m or sth away or in a wall. 

• Like 1

The token rank balancing wasn't that painfull, You just have to actually play the game a bit and not randomly looting your token on a cave to rank up. Ppl complaining bc they can't finish the content of a major update in 2 day instead of 7?  Come on........

• Like 1

Isolation Vault Bounty Changes & Fixes:

• Increased the Bait Defense time from 60s to 90s and increased enemy reinforcements.
  • Lowered drop rate of the Infested anti-toxin during the Toxin Level phase to increase difficulty - it’s too easy!

Okay, I don't really think defending bait for 90s is critical change, but... DE, what is meaning of that insanely long toxin phase? You made it harder, okay, now at least halve the time it takes to complete.

4 minutes ago, Ranulf54 said:

The token rank balancing wasn't that painfull, You just have to actually play the game a bit and not randomly looting your token on a cave to rank up. Ppl complaining bc they can't finish the content of a major update in 2 day instead of 7?  Come on........

I don't know where you left your head but the way tokens were set up was an overkill to being with. People don't care if they will finish it in two days or not, Deimos is not going anywhere so why rush? If they want, it's their thing, but they still have to invest time in it and let's be honest, finishing it up in two days is utterly impossible, especially if you count in Entrati and Necraloid syndicates.

Edited by CoreXCZ
  • Like 2

Just remove the tag for leveling up since the way to acquire it is bugged .... 
I don't care doing Conservation but those birds are just impossible to have, 
Never saw one flying around, the trail is buggued and when is not it didn't spawn (ivara with max radar mod) 
And when its not one of the above i just can start the trail since the start is in the rock or under a jump.... '-' 
At this point just change the requirement for the rank up....