Heart of Deimos: Hotfix 29.0.4

hace 13 horas, [DE]Megan dijo:

Increased the Bait Defense time from 60s to 90s and increased enemy reinforcements.

Coz the feedback about it taking a life time to get to tier 3 was not salty enough 

Lowered drop rate of the Infested anti-toxin during the Toxin Level phase to increase difficulty - it’s too easy!

Fun fact about salt mines.... the second stage is applicable 🙂 

Toxin Level will now greatly increase if players leave the designated area in an effort to increase team coordination and difficulty. 

This one i don't see a problem whit ... aldo the whole run takes a bit 2 much if you want us to complete 3 of them in 1 h ....

Player-usable Necramechs that you can Transference into on the Cambion Drift no longer drop rewards.

We can't get to many resources too fast now can we...

more of them (Scintillant)

Sweet nitain 2.0 to the rescue...

Optimized locations of Esophage exit ports. 

Fixed Esophage fast travel not working as intended on Clients.

Duno what you optimized+ fixed coz i stil get stuck in the ground but ok.

Cya in hotfix 5 🙂

Edited by kaotis
  • Like 2
13 hours ago, Raitlor said:

And again, 0 word about if this is an intended change or a bug that is being looked into. Please, just tell us something, its been 14 weeks and some of us would like to be able to use our crit builds for these frames again.

They never ever commented on the stealth nerf to the heavy melee momentum prior to the new melee system, despite Steve mentioning they'd look into it during a DevStream. So don't get your hopes up.

• Like 2

Fix the bird conservation. 
Spot are the same but not all spot appear, one of them is bugged (no bird appearing) and this one seems to be the one who appear the most (atleast for me) i just can't get those stupid badge we need for the next rank. 

• Like 2
7 hours ago, Phyng0n1c_Official said:

Vazarin was that. Until they decided that we (vazarin mains) will and must suffer.

No worries friendo, they nerfed it because 60% over 5 seconds was "too powerful" but now that it's been around for 3 months and virtually no one uses anything beyond Wisp, I want them to go ahead and reconsider the changes, and maybe try to make it scale better than a flat (and non-stacking) amount.

• Like 2
13 hours ago, shootaman777 said:

The only noticeable difference is the extra wasted time doing absolutely nothing.

Don't forget the full on conversation you have to listen to every bounty at the start so you're just sat in archwing afk. 

The isolation vaults them selves I think are cool with the secrets and the mechs. But the process getting there before the change was tedious and boring. Now it is even more so. The 'increased difficulty' is fine but the increased wait time is stupid. Instead of getting upset that Warframes and weapons that have long been overpowered are getting through the mission, how 'bout make it less of an afk farm and require more player input.

Also, please please get rid of the conversation at the start for following bounties. For the first t3 bounty - sure maybe - but if you get the t4 and t5 bounties within the same worm cycle then the dialogue should not repeat. 

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, eozole said:

Fix the bird conservation. 
Spot are the same but not all spot appear, one of them is bugged (no bird appearing) and this one seems to be the one who appear the most (atleast for me) i just can't get those stupid badge we need for the next rank. 

Farmed 10+ birdies...it always appears...its different than other animals though...

il y a 12 minutes, kuryux a dit :

Farmed 10+ birdies...it always appears...its different than other animals though...

The one in the cave ? 
Tried 8+ time no one appear 

But yeah the other spot are working when they appear on the map 8D

Edit: it appear ! IN a object that you can't destroy,shoot or go in. 

Edited by eozole
13 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Scintillant Changes:

General note re: Scintillant! We discussed it yesterday, and realized the Scintillant description was too vague in terms of other methods to acquire it and updated its description in the last Hotfix. Overnight, we ran stats and the amount collected was too low, which is widely accepted from the community to be the case. While we all start with baseline ‘0’ for new Updates, this Resource is an outlier in how slowly it’s being accrued, which is to say current pacing not our intention. They should feel like a revised Cetus Wisp, but when we compared the two overnight, and considering more people are playing Heart of Deimos and how many Scintillant are needed, they were lower to a degree that doesn’t make sense with their hookup. Here is how we are fixing that today: 

• Isolation Bounty Necramech’s now have a chance to drop Scintillant.
  • Fixed issues with being able to pick up Scintillant within the Vault environments. 
  • Increased the spawn chance and spawn radius size of Scintillant within Vault environments. 
  • Removed Scintillant as one of the Weapons Entrati members ‘Parts Requisition’ Tasks.
  • Added a slight glow effect to the Scintillant to increase visibility.
  • Increased the audio loop sound effect when a Scintillant is nearby. 

Just did another Tier 1/2/3 Iso Vault Run, 6 Necramechs killed 0 Scintillant, nothing visible on any of the maps. I'm T3 in The Necraloid Syndicate and T2 in Entradi and I have found 0 Scintillant.

This is solo, something is broken somewhere, the only reason I know what they look like is from pictures and youtube.

Edited by SilentMobius
  • Like 7

Player-built necramechs are bugged. Going into operator mode makes all ui functions stuck and you're unable to do anything. Unless something kills the operator, it stays perpetually stuck in operator mode with no ui, even esc menu is unavailable.

• Like 2
12 hours ago, Leqesai said:

This is a pretty significant adjustment in favor of player-ease. 6x specific animal tags is really really simple to accomplish. The overwhelming amount of complaining about conservation is a bit much. Even if you don't like it there is barely any actual work involved. I spent more time doing the required quest missions for Nidus (solo index that is very boring) than I did getting at least 3x the amount of required tags for this system.

Ya'll need to just take your chill pills and calm down. The Deimos grind is pretty darn easy compared to POE and Fortuna when they first came out.

I just finally found out how to hunt a few days ago on PoE, and I've been playing for 300+ hours. I guess I didn't get into it in the beginning (MR/Weapons/Story completion permitting) because I believed someone (when I first started playing) that conservation and fishing were a waste of time. I got hooked on fishing when I was in a guild that was doing a fishing competiion a year ago.

Jump to now - I got curious after eyeing the tranquilizer gun while setting up my gear wheel and said "what the heck".  I've been loving conservation being I find it so damned easy.  Orb Vallis is the only area I have yet to find anything hunting, because I don't know where to look.  On Deimos and PoE, the wildlife is practically at the doorstep.

14 hours ago, Voltage said:

Thank you for the hotfix.

DE, a good majority of your "new" bounties are just a re-skinned Mobile Defense. Increasing the timer in Mobile Bait Defense which you can fall asleep protecting doesn't make the mission better. How about reducing the Toxicity stage timer down to 90 seconds?

Please release the official drop tables for Bounty rewards. Xaku feels alot rarer than Gara/Garuda/Revenant from Bounty rewards.

Please fix the random inability to Void Dash within the Cambion Drift.

Yeah I'm getting tired of Mobile defense too.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, marelooke said:

They never ever commented on the stealth nerf to the heavy melee momentum prior to the new melee system, despite Steve mentioning they'd look into it during a DevStream. So don't get your hopes up.

My hopes are not up at all. After 14 weeks of screaming into the void my hopes have dashed quite expertly. But even with no hope I will not give up on this. This issue has killed two of my favorite frames.

• Like 3

Extra bait time is bad. Revert that change pls.

The toxin stage needs timer reduced and difficulty increased.

Increasing the time you need to slog through a braindead toxin stage would not be an increase in difficulty.

We do not want nor need longer timers.

• Like 1