Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: Hotfix 29.0.4

[DE]Megan

3 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Player-usable Necramechs that you can Transference into on the Cambion Drift no longer drop rewards.

boy I hope the part chance/mod chance gets a buff because I have literally only gotten 1 part from the vaults
anyone who hasn't gotten their parts yet is gonna have to spend SEVERAL HOURS just to get one resource for the blueprints 

vor 4 Minuten schrieb [DE]Megan:
  •  
  • Fixed Xaku’s ‘Vast Untime’ damaging Teralysts and Variants. As mentioned at TennoCon, this is not intended. 

Please realize that void damage is absolutely garbage and completely worthless outside of eidolons. 

for vaults, I think the timer on the second phase should be decreased, looting a vault taking 10mn on average is not that fun especially because speed is a non factor. Very tedious. Also the opening can be unnecessarily prolounged by the npc having to make a massive walk wich is dull as f. It's helminth days !

vor 4 Minuten schrieb [DE]Megan:

Player-usable Necramechs that you can Transference into on the Cambion Drift no longer drop rewards. 

• Transferring into a Necramech and then standing around waiting for it to die to drop rewards is far from the intentions of the Necramech system. We understand this is a frustrating oversight. Additionally, this was often bugged that only 1 person got the drop at all. Enemy Necramechs in the Isolation Vaults will still drop rewards, and now they’ll drop more of them (Scintillant). 

Are you kidding me, with this you basicly just ruined my Day/Night since i was about to start farming those mechs... you could at least increased the drop reate of damaged parts

4 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Increased the Bait Defense time from 60s to 90s and increased enemy reinforcements.
  • Lowered drop rate of the Infested anti-toxin during the Toxin Level phase to increase difficulty - it’s too easy!

But why? Why are you making it even slower for players to get to the fun stuff - fighting the mechs?

6 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Player-usable Necramechs that you can Transference into on the Cambion Drift no longer drop rewards. 

Well that ruins the only reliable way of getting the parts, considering how low the drop rate was.

• Reduced the Animal Tags required to complete a 1 Token Task by 50%.
  • Reduced the average number of Animal Tags required for ‘Capture Deimos Wildlife’ Tasks which give 3, 4, and 5 Tokens

I like this change, but I feel shafted after spending all that time getting the animals then turning them in for tokens. Guess I should just stop playing the new updates until a week later after all.

7 minutes ago, Voltage said:

Thank you for the hotfix.

Please release the official drop tables for Bounty rewards. Xaku feels alot rarer than Gara/Garuda/Revenant from Bounty rewards.

Please fix the random inability to Void Dash within the Cambion Drift.

I got all 3 of the Xaku parts in the first bounty for each part

Archived