Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: Hotfix 29.0.4

[DE]Megan

Currently Patch 29.0.4.

It's been 11 vault runs, I've only managed to get 6 scintillant, all the animus I will ever need but no Necramech part/mods

''edit'' also yes, those 11 vault runs were 3x in 1 worm cycle. with a total of 66 necramechs killed.

16 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Optimized mining visibility more by preventing certain ‘pulsing’ aspects of the world overlapping nodes. 

You might have fixed it on the "breathing" tubules, however what you're failing to fix is how they're under the boils as we can see here:

3xOJGN7.jpg

They should rather be more offset so that they can be found like this: 

6hinnji.jpg

Also what's the point of insertion directly into the Cambion Drive hundred of meters away from the Gateway to the Necrolisk?  

We get inserted on the other side of the Doorway when we go into the Plains of Eidolon.

We get inserted on the other side of the Elevator Doorway when we go to Orb Vallis.

And yet...  We're in BF Nowhere when we go to the Cambrion Rift because....  what?  You were bored and didn't want more of the same (like the over-complicated reputation system and dysfunction of the Estrati?  

b96W61R.jpg

It's not like it's hard because we have an obelisk outside of the enclosure and people generally orientate based on familiar structures.  And the Necrolisk is far more familiar than some random cave hundreds of game meters away.  

Oh and I forgot this part..  Why aren't the tokens that we lack the materials for purchase not grayed out?  

wlpCshn.jpg

We might have the materials, but when the amounts insufficient, we don't know until we try to purchase them.  It's not as though you can't grey out/fade them.  You did it with the Grandmother and son tokens easily (as seen here): 

gcWogVi.jpg

hace 16 horas, Voltage dijo:

Thank you for the hotfix.

DE, a good majority of your "new" bounties are just a re-skinned Mobile Defense. Increasing the timer in Mobile Bait Defense which you can fall asleep protecting doesn't make the mission better. How about reducing the Toxicity stage timer down to 90 seconds?

Please release the official drop tables for Bounty rewards. Xaku feels alot rarer than Gara/Garuda/Revenant from Bounty rewards.

Please fix the random inability to Void Dash within the Cambion Drift.

i got the 3 parts of xaku in literally 3 consecutive bounties. and now i have like 5-7 of each one. I think the DR is correct, you're just unlucky.

1000000000% agree with the toxicity stage time reduction, is boring as fck, or just make it an extermination of 150-200 enemies. If you have dencent team you'll do it faster and if you dont, slower.

I feel that the 'new player experience' was, well... bad

the new map in the intro is gourgeous. POINTLESLY SO! it is such a big area and we don't do anything in it! +it made the map heavy and laggy! 

other then the map and the intro cutscene, nothing has changed! that does not exactly count as a 'new experience'!

lastly and the worst part of it all, the thing that made me PREFER the old tutorial over the new one, is the fact that you F* SPOILED YOUR OWN GAME!!! You spoiled the second dream quest that most warframe players straight up worship! WTF wore you guys thinking!? The cinematic is a pice of art, but it realy should not have been shown to new players!

on that last note. the new warframe xaku is also a bit of a spoiler, as we can see inside the warframe and see that there is no pilot. pls put some form of censoring for new players, like a layer of void energy working as a skin below the armor(not an expert here, so I apoligize if i sound like I'm trying to to tell you guys how to do your job, it is realy not my intention)

please immediately check about the necramech damaged parts that always fall and pass through the floor. I think I saw it like green object while the necramech died and it just goes like that while doing iso bounties, and this make me disappointed since vacuum didn't work as intended

3 hours ago, Chaos.Queen.Aeria said:

I just finally found out how to hunt a few days ago on PoE, and I've been playing for 300+ hours. I guess I didn't get into it in the beginning (MR/Weapons/Story completion permitting) because I believed someone (when I first started playing) that conservation and fishing were a waste of time. I got hooked on fishing when I was in a guild that was doing a fishing competiion a year ago.

Jump to now - I got curious after eyeing the tranquilizer gun while setting up my gear wheel and said "what the heck".  I've been loving conservation being I find it so damned easy.  Orb Vallis is the only area I have yet to find anything hunting, because I don't know where to look.  On Deimos and PoE, the wildlife is practically at the doorstep.

Are you using the lures? Vallis doesnt have random spawning creatures as far as i can tell.

vor 17 Stunden schrieb [DE]Megan:

Token Rank Balancing + Conservation Token Balancing:

Ranking up in the Entrati Syndicate will now require a maximum of 1 Entrati Token type per rank (i.e 1x Conservation + 1x Fishing). Anyone who has already ranked up will receive a refund script within the next few days.

Oh right yeah sure reduce the amount of required tokes that can be traded in for pretty much all conversations but keep the very rare and very specific animals tokens as requirement ...

What were you thinking? Also why do I have to follow a track that's like 10minutes long for one critter? On the way I found like 6 other Velocipods and 3 Cryptilex (of the same kind that I was following).

6 minutes ago, NNextremNN said:

Oh right yeah sure reduce the amount of required tokes that can be traded in for pretty much all conversations but keep the very rare and very specific animals tokens as requirement ...

What were you thinking? Also why do I have to follow a track that's like 10minutes long for one critter? On the way I found like 6 other Velocipods and 3 Cryptilex (of the same kind that I was following).

10 minutes to track a single creature?

With enough experience your tracking time should drop to a minute or so. Occasionally more with deimos terrain being what it is.

Are you trying to quietly sneak/track when you are following the footprints? Stealth only matters at the very end. The creature isnt spawned into the world until you make the successful call with your lure.

Gerade eben schrieb Leqesai:

10 minutes to track a single creature?

With enough experience your tracking time should drop to a minute or so. Occasionally more with deimos terrain being what it is.

Are you trying to quietly sneak/track when you are following the footprints? Stealth only matters at the very end. The creature isnt spawned into the world until you make the successful call with your lure.

yeah maybe I was a little slow but no kidding the track was ridiculously long. And why put a Avichaea spot inside the Cerebum Magna? Where are they supposed to spawn? Inside Outside? Found them nowhere.

I've done around 15 vault runs, both pre and after the hotfix. Got one (1) scintillant and zero (0) mech parts. I won't be spewing hate around but I gotta say this is the first time a major update got me so tired and bored after such a short time playing it.

First thing first: thx for the hotfix. 

Second thing . Please stop making every bounty time gated (re-skinned Mobile Defense). The community loves Disruption for a very specific reason . It allows a good squad to complete the mission faster (so it scales faster  and the rewards are nice). Bring some of that to bounties. Having to just wait around for a timer to end it's extremely boring and i think unnecessary.

Thx for the fixes!  

Please have also a look on the footprint colors at animal preservation on deimos. Visibilty depends on light and area! In some regions it is difficult to follow purple footprints covered by purple grass. This is very exhausting for the eye. 

Greetz,

Flawless_Toad

I feel that if we cant use the nechamechs on the surface the answer shouldn't be just cutting off the drops but putting other ways for us to get them like a way to salvage parts from the odd destroyed nechramechs that are around Deimos. because we all don't have the time to try and run 4+ hours of the vaults just to get the 6 mechs we can loot there every rotation. plus there are too many drops on just the mechs for us to have a chance in hell at getting all the mods let alone damaged mech parts along with how common all the standing item drops are from them.

3 minutes ago, XxElite2015xX said:

Would be cool if we could keep that necramech as a basic starter one like with the K-Drive, it's a shame. 

Also the mechs in the vaults don't seem to drop any parts.

They are dropping, the problem it (if it's true) that they're dropping down through floor so you cant collect them sometimes.

Damaged Necramech Pod and Engine parts are almost unseen, many people are not being able to get them.
I hope DE is able to do something with that. Either enable drop of parts from Necramechs in Cambion Drift again, or look into the dropping through floor. And drop rates as well.

I noticed that, Necramech xp system is broken : if you die with your necromech, all the xp you got disapair. Sometime, you can't get xp when starting a mission on fortuna or deimo. You can't get any xp when using the mech on the earth/eidolon open world.

Archived