Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So I unlocked the Helminth segment, here's what's up so far..

XaelathRavenstorm

Subsuming can't be rushed, "Empower" ability doesn't scale and feeding resources still provides the whole required amount of resources even if it's almost full. Restore shields has a 12 second cooldown.

I'm gonna check on the other Helminth abilities and check their scaling. 

EDIT:
Here are some testing and synergies.

I dunno. I'm both disappointed, and happy that Subsuming can't be rushed for plat.
On the one hand, Time Gate.
On the other, No Pay to Play Faster.

That said, this System is going to technically take longer than a month to fully Unlock.
But also, lets be real, it'll only take 1 week for literally every "Good" ability. =w="

19 minutes ago, Nez-Kal said:

I dunno. I'm both disappointed, and happy that Subsuming can't be rushed for plat.
On the one hand, Time Gate.
On the other, No Pay to Play Faster.

That said, this System is going to technically take longer than a month to fully Unlock.
But also, lets be real, it'll only take 1 week for literally every "Good" ability. =w="

Funny thing just watched a creator do what I think will be removed later from the helminth system.  They are already almost rank 7 in the metamorphosis thing.

8 minutes ago, Opetyr said:

Funny thing just watched a creator do what I think will be removed later from the helminth system.  They are already almost rank 7 in the metamorphosis thing.

If Infusing abilities give EXP and there's no gating behind it, that's expected... I'd be surprised if DE added some time gating behind that.

I guess when us commoners can get those "common" birds, we might be able tomplay, too.  I was more excited for this update than anything before and now I'm sliding down this road of "whatever".  I've been forced to hunt so much it got me thinking about a game where it works so much better and started playing that.  Lol.  I'll try again tomorrow

Well, the “Empower” ability seems pretty decent at least. Even if it doesn’t scale, a 50% power strength increase at 25 (unmodded) energy cost is still pretty strong. Currently got it on some of my Rhino Prime builds and removed rhino charge, so i can get an even stronger iron skin and roar. 

7 minutes ago, sitfesz said:

Chill with the hopes guys, the segment has a 1 day build time too.

Odds are people will simply spend the 50 plat to rush it so they can play around with it straight away. I’m not gonna lie when i say that i’m one of those people who spent the plat to rush it. 

3 minutes ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

Odds are people will simply spend the 50 plat to rush it so they can play around with it straight away. I’m not gonna lie when i say that i’m one of those people who spent the plat to rush it. 

Oh, I won't. I see DEs grip on every day, every hour to prolong the content, and to keep my plat safe in my pockets. I'll give them that 1 week headstart.

N9fztta.jpg

I seem to have locked myself into a spiral of doom here. I've done a TON of railjack and have hundreds of thousands of the normal resouces from it. 5k Asterite for a single feeding is absolutely insane. Feeding it 50 iriadite won't lower my other red resources or raise any of the others to green. Is the system intended to have 7 out of the 9 resources be nearly worthless after a certain point?

5k asterite

12.5k diodes

300 gallos rods

30 grokdrul

300 hexenon

50 iradite

50 lucent teroglobe

225 nullstones

6k Rubedo.

Each of those red arrows will give 3% towards feeding.

12 minutes ago, zakaryx said:

N9fztta.jpg

I seem to have locked myself into a spiral of doom here. I've done a TON of railjack and have hundreds of thousands of the normal resouces from it. 5k Asterite for a single feeding is absolutely insane. Feeding it 50 iriadite won't lower my other red resources or raise any of the others to green. Is the system intended to have 7 out of the 9 resources be nearly worthless after a certain point?

5k asterite

12.5k diodes

300 gallos rods

30 grokdrul

300 hexenon

50 iradite

50 lucent teroglobe

225 nullstones

6k Rubedo.

Each of those red arrows will give 3% towards feeding.

BzlZ7PE.png

I got quite a few into the red earlier. A bit later and I think some of them are recovering. What I'm going to do is stick to one resource (that I have a lot of) per category for a while and check that the rest keep recovering if I leave them.

3 hours ago, XaelathRavenstorm said:

"Empower" ability doesn't scale.

You've got to be kidding! A measly +20% power strength to your next ability that doesn't scale with mods? Seriously... that's disappointing. 

That has to be a bug - that's just awful. 

2 minutes ago, TehGrief said:

You've got to be kidding! A measly +20% power strength to your next ability that doesn't scale with mods? Seriously... that's disappointing. 

That has to be a bug - that's just awful. 

50% and yeah it's underwhelming, Marked for Death in the other hand, scales with strength and range

It is pretty expensive overall even with a big stock. I subsumed rhino and put the mobility skill on my main, the speed scales with duration and strengh. It has low duration but instant cast and the parkour velocity is quite enjoyable.

Archived