Necramechs are not leveling up

if you want xp to save you have to host the mission, and blow it up when you go to extract so it will keep the xp
avoid leaving it, or getting too far from it if you have to leave it

best way I found to level it up right now is to host vault runs with a booster
once you hit level 10 with the mech, use the turret mode to

Be careful to not use the mech in exploiter orb. You get stuck outside the door and break the loading part..

So many bugs with how the mech works, its not even usable. 

Ammo regen is painful, so most of the time you have no energy, no ammo. Waste of time!

Edited by (PS4)Sourestdeeds
  • Like 2

SourestdeedsI agree about situation with ammo and energy, i be glad if this system change a bit. Mech need a way to return his energy(besides energy spheres) and a way to reload faster.

For now he a limited in use of guns because of reloading. Guns like imperator or grattler reload too slow, because of they fire rate/ammo cache.

It's not just the mech. The weapons have problems as well. I may be wrong but a common factor for a number of bugs right now is the new UI. Weapons often don't show up while being leveled, then after the mission are still at the same place they were before the mission. People also aren't having mission rewards show in the UI or are getting different items. Things a very broken right now, yet in still having some fun. 

12 hours ago, (PS4)Sourestdeeds said:

Be careful to not use the mech in exploiter orb. You get stuck outside the door and break the loading part..

So many bugs with how the mech works, its not even usable. 

Ammo regen is painful, so most of the time you have no energy, no ammo. Waste of time!

this happened to me and my friends as well, using the necramech in the first phase of the fight causes the door in the cave to not open.

On 2020-08-31 at 3:31 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

This is widespread and we are working on a fix! 

In yesterday´s stream, Megan said you would fix this today. Can you confirm this? I guess many of us have "worked" hard for all the ressources and parts and now that we have that mech, it feels so useless, including the weapons. 

Mechs lose all XP if you´re not the host - but even if you are, it loses all XP after certain actions like re-summoning the mech, moving too far away from it, boarding it as Operator... etc. Played today´s PoE Sortie mission with my necramech and after it ended (I was still sitting in it and never left it) I got 0 exp on the mech and the mausolon.

Can confirm this issue still exists on PS4 - V01.88, 2/9/20, 9:53PM BST.

Went into the Plains at level 2, got up to level 8 while searching for pigments, left using Cetus gate and was reset to level 2.

Loadout was Voidrig, Mausolon, Nekros, Corinth Prime, Kuva Nukor, Kuva Shildeg, Kavat and Amesha.

Best of luck on the bug hunt!

• 4 months later...