Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Xaku chat about

ChaoticEdge

Ppl who got Xaku or either pay in plat, discussing about how xaku did well in this run?

____________________________________________________________________________________

For me lemme break it down best I can the opinion of how I described Xaku when I am using it

Abilities:

1st ability: is fine meant for sentient slaying and annoying summoning bubble for another mag's bubble went somewhere again and bad for players who use punch though mods because that isn't going though that another mag bubble again

2nd ability: gag because the range is about 8m not very far if your not using range mods but if your are, your not able still get them group up to actually use their guns at all.  Even thou you strength it with 250% or somewhere close to it or above it it does not provide you actually happy result

3rd ability: quite very disappointed like the 2nd ability,

- Accused: range issues and another rev's ability but can't do any further because due of"cool down" and limited minions control as duration matter then strength, not really pleasing ability

- Gaze: another range issues that is laughable felt like someone pulling out that meme joke about chroma's fire breath that stinks so bad about the range and dmg but this one range kind of sux still but debuff depends how much strength you want rip off that enemies armor.

- Deny:

lol_vladimir_putin.gif but really 200.gif

The fact is really the dmg is not worth it, using it is not worth it, even thou u strength it about 250% dmg, it only does probably 14k dmg of void and the enemies just going shrug it off and you wasted about good amount probably more then 75% energy, the range is not really worth using for Rev's laser reach further and dmg proper then that and he do really more fine then xaku's laser plus.

4th ability: really the great energy consuming and yes I tried it 250% strength and don't get me bigger dumpster saying the dmg be greater and dodge as well let you know I only had 5.2k that is not really worth dmg and dodge does not get strengthen by strength mods.  Duration is eat the most and seem like energy efficient doesn't really work much and the longer duration the more faster it eats the energy with in blink of the eye.

my opinion

If you ask me do I recommend for average players? No. Do I recommended to pro? it is yes and no but mostly No.  If your getting this frame, your going be very very disappointed in this frame unless your type person who like make dodge build on frame then go ahead probably afterward self-grieving. If the dev is reading this plz do not let the 4th ability eat energy while being used, this consumed way too much even thou we apply efficient high best we could this thing just drains it like a cheap battery be drain very fast by temp starting a car (in other words not the worth use the energy or either buy the frame or build the frame, for I am sorry dev but this one you bust it too hard this one).  All I can say, this frame way too of the mediocre even thou it has nice passive but passive ability doesn't really help much still.  I am very disappointed this new frame when I 1st tested out but I think the "fear" being place on the dev is being over extending exaggeration about this frame is going be "super powerful" this one, I am disappointed about the frame it isn't powerful, for I got down several time even thou I use it's 4th ability, jokes on me because discovering explosive doesn't give a care you have a high dodge rate for it still gets you if that explosive is next to you for that explosive is a flip the bird.

I hope you other guys/girls had better luck with Xaku then I do because I think I am leaving Xaku on the dusty shelf.

Archived