Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Common frustrating issues with moment-to-moment gameplay in open worlds/Deimos

Karonuva

There's just a lot going on that bothers me from a gameplay perspective, and that make things extremely frustrating.

1. The new janky knockdowns of the infested, especially the knockdown of the Deimos Therid and Saxum, are really jarring and disorienting. How you get launched across the map, lose all control and have to rebound manually, and then get jumped back into your original position. Please fix these or change them to normal knockdowns.
          1b. The overabundance of staggers, knockdowns, and knockbacks. PLEASE stop doing this. It's so incredibly aggravating to be constantly knocked around like a ping-pong ball and barely having any control of your character. ESPECIALLY when you have another timed objective to do, which leads into.. 

2. Poor visibility of enemies during defense objectives. I try to defend a stationary objective from infested and I lose the bounty bonus of keeping the target above 80% hp because I just can't see the enemies who are damaging it, and especially since I have NO idea which one is damaging it the most. (This is also an issue during normal excavation missions. There's no indication of where the damage is coming from. And ESPECIALLY now with the Vazarin objective healing nerfs, there's no way to mitigate this.) And when I do see an enemy, I can barely tell where their weak points are because everything is tendrils and goop that glows orange.

3. Instantly respawning enemies, and enemies spawning up your butt when you're just trying to fish or do conservation. And enemies in the landscape areas having cross-map aggro range. Please. PLEASE if anything tone the aggro range down. I shouldn't be sniped across the map by a centipede that somehow managed to spot me sneaking around in the environment. I just want to be left alone and not have to constantly be shooting at a stream of enemies all the time.
         3b. The glassmaker enemies. As if constantly being bothered by regular enemies wasn't enough, I have to keep getting these crystal a-holes stalking me too, and having to hear the same "Wha! Huh! What are these?" Nora transmissions every time gets old FAST. (ALSO something that is extremely frustrating is how the death detonation of the glassed enemies kill all the fish in the area)

These are just some of the issues I can think of off the top of my head with the moment to moment gameplay, and that added up all frustrate me to the point where I'm actually having my experience ruined.

Archived