Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Damaged Voidrig Components - Horrifically Bad

(PSN)StarDustKillah

After 10+ hours of playing today & about maybe? I dunno?? 30+ downed Necramechs?

The game has GIVEN ZERO Damaged Voidrig components. NOT A SINGLE DROP. Not ONNNNE of the TWWWWOO I'm missing. BUT NOT. A. SINGLE! CURSEDED! DROP! From that loot pool.

The drop rate to these parts are INSANELY TOOOO LOW. I've got everything else prepared to build my Mech besides these damaged components & 2 Scintillant. I have patience, but my friends don't. They are already talking about not caring about this farm, from seeing me get STABBED BY IT! 

You don't want players killing friendly mechs.... BUT you want us to farm 20+ hours for a single roll at a pool of 4 possible drops?! Your nuts

The main thing I wanted to play with from this update is kept away from me from stingy rates. yay

Everything else in the update is great. I think. I haven't attempted to acquire anything else. theres another issue actually

1 minute ago, Miser_able said:

I just wish there was a use for these extra parts. I have like 6 of the main body pieces.

Yeah, I mean that'd would be absolute glory. Maybe in the future? If we get archetypes for the Necramechs?

It's just killing Necramech, after Necramech, AFTER Necramech, AFTER necra... MECH!! And get NOTHING! Is the most rage inducing, waste of time feeling I think warframe has ever given me

13 hours ago, (PS4)StarDustKillah said:

It honest to god feels like you don't get the Damaged Voidrig Components from the Necramech kills. Like it's not even in the loot table

There has been a problem with the non-Matrix drops of the Necramechs having no collision and falling immediately through the floor unless you're close enough to catch them in Vacuum as they drop. This includes the Damaged parts and likely also the Scintillants found as mech drops rather than in the environment.

Note that as they drop, as it seems the moment they pass under the floor layer, even Vac can't pull them back up whether you rush over before they'd fall too far 'under' your vac range or not.

Mentioned in devstream that a fix is coming for the issue (but not sure how responsive that'll be for console).

Archived