Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Necramech mods droprates are dangerously insane.

Frostyinferno

I've been grinding quite a bit to get my Necramech. After tons of vault runs, I now only need a damaged pod (who knows how long that will take, but that's another story), however, I was curious on how to get the Necramech mods, and was horrified to learn that they drop from Necramechs themselves. I have yet to see a SINGLE one drop. And what's worse, is the drop rates. The chance for any mod to drop is 10%, and after that, the mod has an 11% chance of being one of the two uncommon mods, and a mindbogglingly terrible 2% chance of being the streamline mod, something most people will want considering many people have already stated that Necramechs are energy-hungry.

How anyone can see these drop rates and think they're ok is absolutely crazy to me. If the drop source was a normal enemy type or something? Sure, fine. But considering how long it takes to get to the vault and fight a necramech, especially considering how tanky they are especially in the tier 2 and 3 versions of the vault, just for a miniscule chance at some of these mods that are essentially required to make your mech halfway decent, has seriously taken the wind out of my sails when it comes to this update. Even if I make my mech, I'm doomed to grind the same mission over and OVER.

Either make more drop sources for these mods, or add necramech encounters elsewhere, or something. Because the grind as it is currently is bad enough that my enthusiasm is severely diminished.

Well, like many things in warframe (not all), the grind is up to you to pick, you can literally do anything and then turn it into a profit, for example, doing a nightmare mission (which isn't that difficult all things given) and then getting 4 Ayatan statues,6 cyan stars and 3 amber stars, how? By simply finding a statue in the mission and then trading the mod that is garanteed to be rewarded and trade it for the remaining filled statues.

The same applies here, just do a few runs of anything in the game, trade or sell the parts, mods and other goodies and then just buy the mod when it becomes available.

A wise player doesn't play when an update drops, he plays in a preventive way and gathers the platinum to ease out the next content update, this way you already grinded before the update came out.

I'm nowhere near of getting a mech, i'm taking thisngs slow, but when i do get into the mech gameplay, i will aquire the necessary components and mods and i already have set asside the budget for that.

Archived