Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Survival...

buriburi

please explain im not that good in english

Ha, sorry. I forget the entire world isn't British.

It makes it a lot worse when people swear at you, yell at you and order you around, right? When they say like, in your screenshot, "Come on *@##$".

It's just not nice.

Ha, sorry. I forget the entire world isn't British.

It makes it a lot worse when people swear at you, yell at you and order you around, right? When they say like, in your screenshot, "Come on $#*(@".

It's just not nice.

ok thanks

OP should take a lesson in advertising 101.

Also, when you get to around minute 20, you start having to stay together as a group in case someone goes down, and you have to move as a group to the life support container. From my experience, 15+ minutes it's a lot more like the poster than how the OP makes it out to be. Especially on Grineer/Corpus survivals where they're shooting at you and jumping on containers doesn't help.

Also, when you get to around minute 20, you start having to stay together as a group in case someone goes down, and you have to move as a group to the life support container.

total bs

From my experience, 15+ minutes it's a lot more like the poster than how the OP makes it out to be. 

i dont understand what you are trying to say tbh...

Especially on Grineer/Corpus survivals where they're shooting at you and jumping on containers doesn't help.

So you die on purpose and still get the rewards. until you die you get xp. 

total bs

Actually, when the enemies get into the higher ranks and oxygen is getting low, it's kinda crucial not to waste time resing.

They're saying when you get into the higher waves it ends up more being four people desperately defending an area waiting for oxygen, I think.

Edited by FillyRarity

total bs

It isn't. Around the 20 minute mark, the difficulty of enemies skyrockets, and you have to resort to tactics similar to high level defense (stick together, have someone tank/snowglobe, stunlock enemies to keep them from 1-shotting you, etc).

I'm saying that after 15~20 minutes, survival becomes much more like the first 'poster' image you put up, the advertisement for survival, a.k.a. the poster.

So you die on purpose and still get the rewards. until you die you get xp.

This has nothing to do with Grineer/Corpus survival. Not once have I played a survival mission with someone who purposefully suicided and then went AFK to get rewards... though I imagine that if I did see such a person, I'd purposefully fail the mission or disconnect people from the game (by briefly unplugging my ethernet cable) so that said AFKer fails and gets no rewards.

Basically, I'm sorry to hear that your experiences with survival missions weren't very good, though that doesn't mean it's all black and white. Who you get paired up with makes all the difference.

It isn't. Around the 20 minute mark, the difficulty of enemies skyrockets, and you have to resort to tactics similar to high level defense (stick together, have someone tank/snowglobe, stunlock enemies to keep them from 1-shotting you, etc).

I'm saying that after 15~20 minutes, survival becomes much more like the first 'poster' image you put up, the advertisement for survival, a.k.a. the poster.

Basically, I'm sorry to hear that your experiences with survival missions weren't very good, though that doesn't mean it's all black and white. Who you get paired up with makes all the difference.

I've solo'd defense to about the 25 minute mark without going full defense.

That was with an ultra-laggy excalibur leaving after the 15 minute mark after being killed two dozen times (He was a barely ranked Excal with full MK1-Lato-Skana, clearly no mods), a fancy Soma Rhino afk in extraction, and a low-rank mag spamming Pull from extraction.

It all depends on the level of survival you went into. If you went into T3 survival, you're probably gonna have that defensive mindset from early on.

And, yes, who you get paired up with does matter. What also matters is that leechers can ruin a match for you, and that there needs to be a way to fix it.

I think we should just be abel to Exit, sorta like in defence, when every player decides for him/her self, if they want to exit,

so one person can`t grief the whole team, by staying outside the exit area..

That could lead to the same issue defence has.

Host leaves, everyone DC's and exits game regardless of user choice.