Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Predasite Precepts balance

Colyeses

They could really use some applicability buffs. 

Starting with Acidic Spittle: I think it should have a guaranteed proc, a splash zone, and it should probably be terrain agnostic and be a homing shot. The ability itself does almost no damage, the '12 second blind' has been observed to stun for a second and do nothing else, and the biggest issue is that the Predasite does not seek out a direct line of sight and does not lead his targets, leading to almost all shots missing, or ending up vomited out over a guard rail.

Iatric Mycelium is nice, just an all around solid ability, not sure if it scales. But the bigger point is that players shouldn't be required to hunt for the spores, so just have the critter shake off spores which -always- affects the Predasite's owner. Others in the squad can scramble to try and find it, I think that's okay.

1 hour ago, Colyeses said:

Iatric Mycelium is nice, just an all around solid ability, not sure if it scales. But the bigger point is that players shouldn't be required to hunt for the spores, so just have the critter shake off spores which -always- affects the Predasite's owner. Others in the squad can scramble to try and find it, I think that's okay.

I would say decrease its power a little bit and give it actual range instead. It is entirely garbage rn. maybe chop it down to 100/150/200 health given over the 5 second period and increase the range to 5m/10m/15m based on mod rank? it would be powerful in low levels, but would quickly taper off during high level missions. I think what I suggested would be a tad more fair.

Archived