Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DUDE, PLEASE reduce Grandma Scenes cost from 50 to 15

(PSN)Tomplexthis

like really DE, why are scenes always so expensive for something so useless. the insanity of grind of 50 grandma tokens per scene should be dropped from 50 to 5. Realistically 15 instead of 50 maybe. but yeah. Deimos has a bunch of issues but those scene costs are obSCENE.

Loids Tenno Necramech thing needs a fast travel, hunts need fixed and allowed to respawn, there's bugs where hunts like avichea spawn in the ground, or the footprints wont spawn, Son tokens are insane to acquire, the latrox corpus bounty is busted and almost always never finishes, and samples seem to be exceedingly rare. playing in a group increases the grind to an excessive amount and its like why.

the sample drops should drop like 5% more and faster. 

tumor nodes need a bit of a visibility change to be easier to see. 

Excavation bounty stage should be 1 solo. and scale up to 3 with 4 players. 

the 2nd stage of vaults should be 2 minutes instead of 3. 

son token trade prices could be cut a bit. by 1-2 less tags. 

the extraction room should be the whole room not the center.

mining nodes spawn under the map alot. so do hunt animals. 

the dialogues in bounty stages are a bit excessive. like latroxs dialogue last longer than his 1 minute non scaled upload time. 

scintillant should be a 1% drop off an enemy. maybe the balloon or Juggulus. 

--Overall great designed tileset and open world, but it really needs to shine light on venus neptune and plutos old ugly tiles. if you jump up its like you can see through everything. pluto neptune and venus need their own unique tiles instead of the exact same copy paste ugly snow map.

venus should be a snow map. pluto should be a rugged gray terrain world tileset like pluto actually us and neptune should be a watery icy world. the tileset is EXTREMELY. bad if you look around. 

Deimos looks so good it makes the others look bad. 

Stand cap thing is pretty much a thorn in peoples sides. but i get it. the token thing is interesting though. 

forma could use an update to its build time from 24 to 4 hours. its one of the most overused items in the game. 

eh... also. what about the Kuva Orb on orb vallis in the lake. and another "raid" involving that orokin dig site. i really thought we could get a trial from that. the orokin tower would be a good old war trial thing for arcanes. gold and silver. 

the Seargeant, vor, sargas ruk, phorid bosses ayuh

Fissure reactant drops need fixed on Survival Defense Interception and Excavation, its way too commonly know that a ton of the time you will not get the 10 needed to to spawns on endless fissures. been an issue forever thats been unaddressed much. 

*NECRAMECH orbiter decorarion statuette is bugged and unplaceable. it has infinite rotation size. 

8 minutes ago, (PS4)Tomplexthis said:

why are scenes always so expensive

optional

9 minutes ago, (PS4)Tomplexthis said:

should be dropped from 50 to 5

50*1500 = 75.000

All other Scenes cost 125k

10 minutes ago, (PS4)Tomplexthis said:

for something so useless

Don't buy it then? I don't need them, I can skip the extra grind.

Are you just complaining because there is nothing else to complain?

#Longtermgoals

29 minutes ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

optional

50*1500 = 75.000

All other Scenes cost 125k

Don't buy it then? I don't need them, I can skip the extra grind.

Are you just complaining because there is nothing else to complain?

#Longtermgoals

theres no reason it should be that excessive though. 75000 rep vs 50 tokens is different simply based off the costs to acquire grandma tokens. 

its extra hassle. jump through hoops to get loot to get tokens to get tokens to get tokens to get a scene that is pretty much worthless. like all scenes. captura is ok or whatever but the lengths to get scenes is never worth it. 

one thing that absolutely needs to be addressed: when buying Mutagen and Antigens for your Predasite or Vulpaphyla, unless you check the Revivification menu, it doesn't say which Mutagens or Antigens are for which infested pet in the item description (because both use different Mutagen and Antigens), the Mutagens and Antigens just need a "a Mutagen/Antigen for a Predasite/Vulpaphyla" in the description so its easier to tell which are for which companions.

Archived