Temporary sub-forum for Update 30: Call of the Tempestarii ×

solved, fixed. close

Go to solution Solved by Azure_Kyte,

Question

Seems like they dont, but I didnt write down my masery number before and after to compare (profle says its mastered ) .. so Im asking if anyone can check (no assumptions please, only if you have new pets and can check)

the bug got fixed, everything is fine now, pets give mastery

Edited by Monolake
  • Like 2

14 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Kamranos said:

I’ve read that you need to guild them in order to gain mastery similar to the MOAs.

yeah you do, Ive guiled and leveled it up twice it just seems like my mastery number didnt move

• Like 1

@Monolake

Look in your Profile to see it has it's mastery symbol, never mind I already looked and yes you have the Pharaoh Predasite mastered.

This might sound crazy, what I do when I level anything now (after DE messed up my MR points awhile back and had to fix them I was getting 400 for a weapon and 3000 for a frame)  I take a screenshot showing the profile and the drop down top left with and type in chat the item and date, send it to myself. Then after it's ranked up I can see that it took.

5 hours ago, Azure_Kyte said:

I can confirm that gilded Vulpaphylae and Predasites don't give MR at the moment.

Some of them, at least. I tested with a Panzer Vulpaphyla and a Medjay Predasite.

So its bugged indeed, I hope DE fixes it and 'refunds' the mastery. Iv maxed/gilded  Pharao (like Ive said it shows mastered on my profile)

Companions don't give mastery as of now, even after gilded and ranked up to 30 again. They will show as mastered on your public profile. However, if you go to the profile/codex/companions menu, it will not show the mastered symbol or the line of progress below. Definitely a bug that needs to be addressed.

9 hours ago, (XB1)Oussii said:

Before the update i was like 60k or 70k away from MR 30. after i got everything and leveled up guilded them, i am 15k away from MR30

So i guess everything gives XP

yeha i got fixed like 2 weeks ago already, gotta close the topic to avoid confusion