Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Loki - Switch Teleport Buff (+Ally, +Decoy, And +Enemy Effects)

Kriosk

Would it be OP of a level 3 skill like Switch Teleport that cost 75 would be buffed with the following?:

Switch Teleporting to an Ally

Makes ally invisible for 2 to 5 seconds depending on mod rank.

Switch Teleporting to your Decoy

Would increase the decoy's max and current health

or

Make Loki invisible for 2 to 5 seconds depending on mod rank.

or

Both stated above (OP?).

Switch Teleporting to an Enemy

Causes the enemy to have a hologram skin of Loki placed over them garnering aggro to NEARBY (4m to 7m depending on mod rank) enemy and attacking the hologram(ed) enemy dealing damage

Last for 2 to 5 seconds depending on mod rank or until the enemy dies which ever comes first. This would be (super) effective against boss battles and maybe too unbalanced.

or

Hologram placed on the enemy last as long as decoy and has health the same with decoy but the health and duration is based on Switch Teleport's rank. If the killing blow deals excess damage to the holograms current health , the damage is still taken in full (ex. hologram max health = 500, hologram current health = 1, and killing blow is 500, then the total damage dealt would be 999) thereby damage is scaled with enemy level 

Side Note to DE: Why can't Switch Teleport exceed 45m range?

Really? Wiki failed me hehe. I'm planning on getting Loki and did a little searching that's why I posted this. Thnx anyway.

He says 25 because of the new mods.

A good buff for Switch teleport would be to remove aggro for you and your ally a certain amount of time.

Description says that they become confused no?

Decoy should last as long as Revival time.-be invincible-allow full aggro.

Edited by NBlitZ

A good buff for Switch teleport would be to remove aggro for you and your ally a certain amount of time.

Description says that they become confused no?

Decoy should last as long as Revival time.-be invincible-allow full aggro.

No... The base cost of switch teleport is 25. Unmodded, unaltered, pure and simple it's 25. last I checked the wiki should reflect this, and if it doesn't im going to go and change it. Loki is my main. I started with him. I love playing as him. I know as a fact it's 25.

All of that said. I still think it could use a small tweak. maybe make the enemy start shooting your switched target for a short duration. (like in the beta video the devs are so proud to point out how accurate it is) nothing massive. but enough to cast another ability or dispatch a couple enemies. Loki is played fast and skillfully with his abilities. but currently his decoy and switch teleport need minor buffs to make him fun/useful at high levels even with his extremely low defensive stats.

Switch teleport: Give the target all aggro that loki had for 3-5 seconds. (ally targets excluded, maybe just 2.5 second stun where the enemies look around confused for a bit to all aggroed enemies.) This is enough time for invisibility or a quick take down. Plus, switching with a greneer heavy at the last moment to make it shoot itself? can you honestly say you've never wanted that?

Decoy: please, at least give it 5 seconds of invulnerability before it can be destroyed :/

Confirming that Switch Teleport is 25 energy.

About its use, its less about moving yourself and more about moving everything else. I personally want Loki to stay with his skills having no directly offensive use. Radial Disarm on chargers doesn't count. If there was any change, I would want it to be more along the lines of increasing the number of targets you can move with the rank of the mod, or dazing an enemy target for a few seconds, rather than having nearby enemies shoot the thing you switched with.

About the decoy, unmodded it only costs 25 energy and you can easily place it somewhere that it will take less damage but still draw aggro. However I would like some way to keep track of whether it is still alive without having to look for it, like a small icon next to the health bar.

Add few seconds stun effect from the player and the target enemy.

Enemies will surprise Tenno and target enemy that appeared suddenly.

SwitchTeleport will be a tricky but usefull skill. It will also match a slightly higher energy cost of 75.

Your avatar is a Loki. You bring shame to the master race.

OT: It could use a buff or two, but only something that will suit what it was intended to do, as shown in the trailer. So no stuns, no invulnerability, none of that crap. Just good, simple, old-fashioned, switch-out-with-something-and-make-the-enemy-accidentally-hit-it.

What needs to happen is for enemies to continue shooting where you just were for about a second or so (rather than instantly locking on to you again, wherever you teleported to), and temporarily enable friendly fire on anything that gets switched into that spot (so they can accidentally rain hell upon one of their buddies for the second that they don't realize that you're gone). That, and be able to switch with Explosive Barrels for hilarious effects.

Your avatar is a Loki. You bring shame to the master race.

OT: It could use a buff or two, but only something that will suit what it was intended to do, as shown in the trailer. So no stuns, no invulnerability, none of that crap. Just good, simple, old-fashioned, switch-out-with-something-and-make-the-enemy-accidentally-hit-it.

What needs to happen is for enemies to continue shooting where you just were for about a second or so (rather than instantly locking on to you again, wherever you teleported to), and temporarily enable friendly fire on anything that gets switched into that spot (so they can accidentally rain hell upon one of their buddies for the second that they don't realize that you're gone). That, and be able to switch with Explosive Barrels for hilarious effects.

Explosive barrels you say? Sir! I like your way of thinking. and That's exactly what I was trying to describe. I really would like to switch people into heavy Greneer fire. and the idea of running into a group and switching with a barrel sounds hilarious! BOOM!!!! (that said I still think it would be a bit to much of a troll ability if it worked the same with allies. Currently the ability already "stuns" enemies you switch with. That's why they look around like a lost puppy when you do it. I just feel if you switch with an ally it shouldn't be detrimental to them. So my solution was to have a similar "stun" happen to all aggroed enemies from Loki and his ally however, shunting it all to Loki could work too. )