Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframes To Build

MageMeat

Question

13 answers to this question

I'd go with Nyx. I'm a big crowd control/support frame player and Nyx was a lot of fun for me. Frost is a great choice as well in that regard, but is slow and Ash is a durable, damage dealing version of Loki so if you really liked him, try Ash.

Nyx, because all the above reasons and because:

Frost's only good ability is snow globe. No joke. Even his ult is fail. 

Ash is cool, but he is not as good overall as Nyx. Maybe get Ash after Nyx, if you aren't considering any other more powerful frames (like Nova or Rhino) 

First of all, she's not faster than Ash. I also detest that comment that she's hotter than Ember, but I guess everyone has their own opinion. That thing Ember does where she puts her gun over her shoulder is just... hot, I guess.

However, between Ash, Nyx and Frost, I'd vote Nyx myself. She's may not be as durable as Ash or Frost, but she has utility that makes up for it. I'd recommend not even bringing Mind Control or Pyschic Bolts. Mind Control is just a crappy single-target version of Chaos, and Pyschic Bolts are just unreliable. But anyways, Chaos is great if you need to revive a fallen ally, and Absorb is perfect for high level missions that have tons of enemies. 

However, if you were to look outside of that, I'd recommend either Nova or Rhino. Nova is the F***-S#&$-upper of all the Warframes (except perhaps Mag, spamming Pull is just as good, if not better.) Rhino is also a F***-S#&$-upper, in his own respect. I don't think there's a mission that Rhino can't solo as long as you mod him properly. Also, if you hate dying, Rhino is the way to go.

hmm i just got here XD anyways i do want to say that :

choose both nyx and frost but depending on which you prefer ,

Nyx has  chaos which is a good thing for a huge crowd in an emergency situation such as running to extraction , the ability could save you and your team mates , to me absorb is counted as an emergency shield =P some of you might dislike that but well that's me...

Her mind control is useful to delay enemies from overwhelming your team mates , this also help provide some extra helping hand , but the mind control wont last long.

Psychic bolts are fun to cast and are fast , but it eats away your energy very fast if spammed. which hardly people spam skills anyways.

Frost's snow globe is a very useful ability in situation such as defense , but i seen it useful in some situation in survival ( this only apply to corpus and grineer survival ) he is quite tanky like Saryn and his Avalanche does the same thing as Saryn 's miasma this kills the enemies around frost , this is useful for infested defense missions , so basically Frost in my point of view is for Defensive game play , also for supportive tank.

Freeze is useful for freezing single dangerous target such as toxic or disruptor ancient which could be anoying for your caster or low hp team mates , ice wave is also useful for immobilizing enemies in a tight spot.

First of all, she's not faster than Ash. I also detest that comment that she's hotter than Ember, but I guess everyone has their own opinion. That thing Ember does where she puts her gun over her shoulder is just... hot, I guess.

Check Nyx doing her Noble Idle with a rifle. That alone should make the game peg18.

Check Nyx doing her Noble Idle with a rifle. That alone should make the game peg18.

I actually do not like Nyx's Noble Idle Animation... The way she stands, she looks like she's going to fall over. I think Ember's is more appealing in a sexual kind of way.

Truthfully, I'm surprised this game is rated T. With the blood and gore and slicing people in half, I thought it would be. When I first started playing back in June or July, I was surprised that, with it's graphic content, that it wasn't rated M. Now it doesn't bother me too much.