Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

XB1 Heart of Deimos: Hotfix #4

[DE]Danielle

XB1 Heart of Deimos: Hotfix #4

In an attempt to keep these notes spoiler free you may notice some less-descriptive language than usual - thank you for your diligent reporting! 

Scintillant Changes:

General note re: Scintillant! We discussed it earlier on in the week, and realized the Scintillant description was too vague in terms of other methods to acquire it and updated its description in the last Hotfix. We ran stats and the amount collected was too low, which is widely accepted from the community to be the case. While we all start with baseline ‘0’ for new Updates, this Resource is an outlier in how slowly it’s being accrued, which is to say current pacing not our intention. They should feel like a revised Cetus Wisp, but when we compared the two, and considering more people are playing Heart of Deimos and how many Scintillant are needed, they were lower to a degree that doesn’t make sense with their hookup. Here is how we are fixing that today: 

• Isolation Bounty Necramech’s now have a chance to drop Scintillant.
  • Fixed issues with being able to pick up Scintillant within the Vault environments. 
  • Increased the spawn chance of Scintillant within Vault environments. 
  • Removed Scintillant as one of the Weapons Entrati members ‘Parts Requisition’ Tasks.
  • Added a slight glow effect to the Scintillant to increase visibility.
  • Increased the audio loop sound effect when a Scintillant is nearby. 

Changes:

• Enabled proper Necarloid items to be a free Reward for hitting Rank 3. 

Fixes:

On 2020-08-28 at 5:00 PM, [DE]Helen said:

As noted in last night's Hotfix, we have started running a script to refund anyone who ranked up in the Entrati Syndicate before we changed it to a maximum of 1 Entrati Token type per rank (i.e 1x Conservation + 1x Fishing).

More details here:

Hopefully this resolves some of the issues with them.

Though with the overall nerf to Isolation bounties by increasing timers incoming, it's really not going to be very rewarding to do them anymore. Y'all need to really speed Loid up, considering EVERYTHING in this update is just a mobile defense. That or remove the necessity to complete the vaults in one wyrm cycle.

2 minutes ago, (XB1)JAMESsitch8 said:

How come this change was added to the PC build and not the xbox build

"Isolation Bounty Necramech’s now have a chance to drop Scintillant."

It came with the pc scintillant changes but was not included within xbox patch notes for this hotfix 4

Really hoping they just missed that one in the notes.

Hmm, I don't think they can actually be compared to Cetus wisps. Wisps could be collected by simply running around in the Plains. Those things can only be acquired by bounties with abysmally low droprates (got one so far from a tier 2 bounty, yeh...) or in the vaults (never found one so far), so there's no sustainable way to collect them as you're totally depending on RNG. I have collected all of Xaku's parts already and did a fair amount of vault runs, but still am not able to build him due to this stupid RNG resource... This is already getting tedious after 3 days, not to mention those conservation tasks necessary for rank up, where you cannot determine which kind of animal will be at a marked spot on the map, where you cannot determine, whether the marker is on the surface or in a cave, where you need to set a waypoint, because markers only appear with the tranq gun equipped... I just spent 30 min running around searching for an appropriate marker, just to have no animal spawn after luring it out and son ordering me to make my tranq gun ready (cloaked Ivara mind you, so no way, the animal ran away, because it spotted me). No clue, how to get those 5 Achivaea medals needed for rank 3 and due to the stuff mentioned above, my motivation to go on at all is declining rapidly right now...

vor 18 Minuten schrieb (XB1)Degobert II:

Having issues with avichaea, i hunted for 8 hours and couldnt find one after making the call and it responding.

Note: Not crazy about being forced to hunt for progression, least favorite thing to do in game.

Same here, so good-bye rank 3...

Every since Xbox Hotfix#4, Limbo's abilities no longer affect any of the enemies. Banish doesn't work, Stasis no longer works, Rift Surge, and Cataclysm no longer works. The enemies have the visuals as if they are affected but the powers don't do anything. I would like a fix for this, because this makes Limbo useless in the Cambion drift.

10 minutes ago, (XB1)A Wasted Muffin said:

Every since Xbox Hotfix#4, Limbo's abilities no longer affect any of the enemies. Banish doesn't work, Stasis no longer works, Rift Surge, and Cataclysm no longer works. The enemies have the visuals as if they are affected but the powers don't do anything. I would like a fix for this, because this makes Limbo useless in the Cambion drift.

I would think this would make Limbo useless everywhere. 😄

Edit: Limbo worked fine in regular missions as well as in the Cambion Drift for me.

Archived