Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

XB1 Heart of Deimos: Hotfix #4

[DE]Danielle

Sooooo, what about the Scintillant rewards from Bounties? They're still not dropping from what I can tell. I spent approx. 6 hours last night running phase 1 on the Tier 2 bounty which is supposed to have it as a Common Reward and didn't get a single one. Have now done about a dozen since the hotfix and still not seeing any. Vault fixes are all well and good, but a common bounty reward should drop more regularily than this.

Scrintillant should be a guaranteed spawn when opening a vault. Why is rng still a factor when it comes to these things, because still absolutely nothing after running the vaults. The fact that Xaku needs 5 of these things, and people cant even get 1 after 3 days is a serious issue. One would think when doing a vault run, dealing with the Necramech, and successfully opening the vault door would give them at least 1-2 Scrintillant, guaranteed. At least Wisps exist in the game, Scrintillant doesnt. I barely managed to get 2 after constant grind since Deimos dropped. How is getting 5 of a single resource nearly impossible? Good on you for getting these hotfixes out, but its not really fixing anything. Thaumica is nowhere to be found, either, even with the Requeim Pillars

7 minutes ago, (XB1)UlisesTheFallen said:

Scrintillant should be a guaranteed spawn when opening a vault. Why is rng still a factor when it comes to these things, because still absolutely nothing after running the vaults. The fact that Xaku needs 5 of these things, and people cant even get 1 after 3 days is a serious issue. One would think when doing a vault run, dealing with the Necramech, and successfully opening the vault door would give them at least 1-2 Scrintillant, guaranteed. At least Wisps exist in the game, Scrintillant doesnt. I barely managed to get 2 after constant grind since Deimos dropped. How is getting 5 of a single resource nearly impossible? Good on you for getting these hotfixes out, but its not really fixing anything. Thaumica is nowhere to be found, either, even with the Requeim Pillars

I've got a handful of Thaumica from a fairly short mining session, maybe 30 mins.

Otherwise, THIS^^^^^

2 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Fixed Xaku’s The Vast Untime not dealing damage, granting speed boost, or leaving Xaku in their skeletal form, as reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1218029-xakus-4th-ability-not-working/

Why didn't they also remove the drain from the ability. They have hundreds of players complaining about it, the shouldn't need a week to at least change that

I don't know if its meant to be, but, Limbo is still having issues running his 4th, dodge rolling into the rift, enemies and allies are not being banished by cataclysm, can't rift surge or stasis enemies using cataclysm, and cant reach them if they are 1st banished. I am only running around on top and i will be forced out of the rift randomly and cant get back in. After glitch happens, I can no longer 4th, 3rd, or 2nd combo. Please let me know if I'm missing some lore or if it is a programming glitch.

Please fix issue of when exiting escophage thing after vault, causes you to sometimes glitch and fall endlessly inside the map. Also, when launching mission from hub on cambion drift, if a member force starts it too soon, all other players are unable to use pause menu for remainder until evac.

Thank you

12 hours ago, (XB1)HumaneStoned420 said:

I don't know if its meant to be, but, Limbo is still having issues running his 4th, dodge rolling into the rift, enemies and allies are not being banished by cataclysm, can't rift surge or stasis enemies using cataclysm, and cant reach them if they are 1st banished. I am only running around on top and i will be forced out of the rift randomly and cant get back in. After glitch happens, I can no longer 4th, 3rd, or 2nd combo. Please let me know if I'm missing some lore or if it is a programming glitch.

I have a clanmate who also has this issue. Im curious if this is looking at a fix or radio silence? They won't play unless any frame that's brought works properly.

Is there a bug with Isolation Bounties not properly leveling up? I had multiple instances last night where all three vaults in a single session (and single Wyrm cycle) were Tier 1 with only a single Nechramech to fight and T1 rewards. I'm aware of the fact that you need to pick up the bounties from a couple of different Mother locations so that's not the issue. Is the bounties not ranking up an intended possibility, am I doing something wrong, or is it just a bug? If the latter, is there any consistent workaround? Prior to the most recent hotfix (I'm on Xbox, not sure if platforms are in sync on hotfixes) I had successfully completed multiple T3 Isolation Vaults.

So after a dozen Vaults since the latest hotfix, I've ended up with three Scintillant* drops off Necramechs (running Nekros) and zero found in the wild. I've been very thorough in my searching and was checking secret rooms when available, but no luck. I understand the scarcity, due to only needing twelve overall, but these really need a spawn increase. It feels terrible to spend the extra time searching around only to come up empty handed every time, especially when the Vaults take so long to fully complete as it is.

1 hour ago, (XB1)Viv said:

So after a dozen Vaults since the latest hotfix, I've ended up with three drops off Necramechs (running Nekros) and zero found in the wild. I've been very thorough in my searching and was checking secret rooms when available, but no luck. I understand the scarcity, due to only needing twelve overall, but these really need a spawn increase. It feels terrible to spend the extra time searching around only to come up empty handed every time, especially when the Vaults take so long to fully complete as it is.

I've run double digits vaults, also running Nekros, and I've gotten one as a drop off Nechramechs and none freely in the vaults as well. I've only ever seen video of them in the vaults on PC, can anyone confirm if they've actually seen one on Xbox?

Heart of Deimos: Hotfix 29.0.5

In an attempt to keep these notes spoiler free you may notice some less-descriptive language than usual - thank you for your diligent reporting!

Changes:

• Damaged Necramech parts and Weapon Parts are now tradable!

@[DE]Danielle @[DE]Rebecca

this was posted to the PC builds - when will this come to console?

100+ nec's killed and no damaged pod sucks. Gets really old listening to that 2 minute dialogue at the start of EVERY isovault bounty. as if by the time you get to T2/T3 ones you don't know the drill? 

2 hours ago, (XB1)Viv said:

So after a dozen Vaults since the latest hotfix, I've ended up with three drops off Necramechs (running Nekros) and zero found in the wild. I've been very thorough in my searching and was checking secret rooms when available, but no luck. I understand the scarcity, due to only needing twelve overall, but these really need a spawn increase. It feels terrible to spend the extra time searching around only to come up empty handed every time, especially when the Vaults take so long to fully complete as it is.

Don't waste your time hunting them in the wild - they no longer drop anything when killed (neither the ones you find that you can control, nor the ally ones that spawn) Nor does the one in the secret room in the vault that you can control.

I'd say don't waste your time doing the vaults either as the drop chance is trash for the damaged parts - but as there is no other way to get the parts, i guess just glue your eyelids open, plug your ears to the same babble on every vault, and have at it.

10 minutes ago, (XB1)Tucker D Dawg said:

Don't waste your time hunting them in the wild - they no longer drop anything when killed (neither the ones you find that you can control, nor the ally ones that spawn) Nor does the one in the secret room in the vault that you can control.

Forgot to specify Scintillant, my bad!

23 hours ago, (XB1)Kuhl MC said:

Hmm, I don't think they can actually be compared to Cetus wisps. Wisps could be collected by simply running around in the Plains. Those things can only be acquired by bounties with abysmally low droprates (got one so far from a tier 2 bounty, yeh...) or in the vaults (never found one so far), so there's no sustainable way to collect them as you're totally depending on RNG. I have collected all of Xaku's parts already and did a fair amount of vault runs, but still am not able to build him due to this stupid RNG resource... This is already getting tedious after 3 days, not to mention those conservation tasks necessary for rank up, where you cannot determine which kind of animal will be at a marked spot on the map, where you cannot determine, whether the marker is on the surface or in a cave, where you need to set a waypoint, because markers only appear with the tranq gun equipped... I just spent 30 min running around searching for an appropriate marker, just to have no animal spawn after luring it out and son ordering me to make my tranq gun ready (cloaked Ivara mind you, so no way, the animal ran away, because it spotted me). No clue, how to get those 5 Achivaea medals needed for rank 3 and due to the stuff mentioned above, my motivation to go on at all is declining rapidly right now...

I got them just fine. They spawned unnaturally high up for me though so i had took nearly straight up to find them.

Archived