Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is there a reason why loki's invisibility does not work in vicinity to necramechs?

Talinthis

It literally just does not function whatsoever and simply turns off instantly, and has a tiny little refresh timer of 1-2 seconds like valkyr's new enraged mod while octavia works fine. they seem to have some sort of strange nullifying field but even after i destroy them my abilities do not function for a minute or so after they are defeated. also void dash is permanently disabled for the rest of the session after they do something so i am just assuming it is a big bag of bugs right now.

They do have a nullification field if you stay too close to them for a while, and yes it is a bug where it disables void dash permanently.

Honestly I've been dropping octavia's mallet on them and staying at a distance; it gets the job done, even with three of them.

6 minutes ago, R34LM said:

They do have a nullification field if you stay too close to them for a while, and yes it is a bug where it disables void dash permanently.

Honestly I've been dropping octavia's mallet on them and staying at a distance; it gets the job done, even with three of them.

yeah i was doing that too but i was getting so frustrated with lagging loid i switched teleported my way over. been cutting off 8-10 minutes doing all 3 of the vaults and i even got the weapon barrel just now.

the nullifier effect seems to happen immediately regardless of distance the nanosecond they spawn. solo with stropha. i need rolling guard since i cant use my abilities as loki so it should go a lot nicer now

• 3 months later...

Because they have a nullifier field that can shut down most of our abilities and our operator.  

Funny how our same mechs don't get that field when we use them.

Just like how enemy mechs are completely invulnerable everywhere but these tiny little weakpoints and have all kinds of innate DR and ability resistance and ours...  Do not.  In the slightest.  Literally none of that.  A player Voidrig without energy has a hull made out of newspaper and old gum.  

Sort of like how we have fall off damage on AOE weapons and self-stagger and there isn't a single enemy with any penalties to any of their attacks.

It's about consistency, you see.

Archived