Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PS4 Heart of Deimos: Hotfix #4

[DE]Danielle

PS4 Heart of Deimos: Hotfix #4

In an attempt to keep these notes spoiler free you may notice some less-descriptive language than usual - thank you for your diligent reporting! 

Scintillant Changes:

General note re: Scintillant! We discussed it earlier on in the week, and realized the Scintillant description was too vague in terms of other methods to acquire it and updated its description in the last Hotfix. We ran stats and the amount collected was too low, which is widely accepted from the community to be the case. While we all start with baseline ‘0’ for new Updates, this Resource is an outlier in how slowly it’s being accrued, which is to say current pacing not our intention. They should feel like a revised Cetus Wisp, but when we compared the two, and considering more people are playing Heart of Deimos and how many Scintillant are needed, they were lower to a degree that doesn’t make sense with their hookup. Here is how we are fixing that today: 

• Isolation Bounty Necramech’s now have a chance to drop Scintillant.
  • Fixed issues with being able to pick up Scintillant within the Vault environments. 
  • Increased the spawn chance of Scintillant within Vault environments. 
  • Removed Scintillant as one of the Weapons Entrati members ‘Parts Requisition’ Tasks.
  • Added a slight glow effect to the Scintillant to increase visibility.
  • Increased the audio loop sound effect when a Scintillant is nearby. 

Changes:

• Enabled proper Necarloid items to be a free Reward for hitting Rank 3. 

Fixes:

*Known Issue:

• Incorrect controller button callouts during the Necramech training mission.

On 2020-08-28 at 5:00 PM, [DE]Helen said:

As noted in last night's Hotfix, we have started running a script to refund anyone who ranked up in the Entrati Syndicate before we changed it to a maximum of 1 Entrati Token type per rank (i.e 1x Conservation + 1x Fishing).

More details here: 

4 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

In an attempt to keep these notes spoiler free you may notice some less-descriptive language than usual - thank you for your diligent reporting! 

Scintillant Changes:

General note re: Scintillant! We discussed it earlier on in the week, and realized the Scintillant description was too vague in terms of other methods to acquire it and updated its description in the last Hotfix. We ran stats and the amount collected was too low, which is widely accepted from the community to be the case. While we all start with baseline ‘0’ for new Updates, this Resource is an outlier in how slowly it’s being accrued, which is to say current pacing not our intention. They should feel like a revised Cetus Wisp, but when we compared the two, and considering more people are playing Heart of Deimos and how many Scintillant are needed, they were lower to a degree that doesn’t make sense with their hookup. Here is how we are fixing that today: 

• Fixed issues with being able to pick up Scintillant within the Vault environments. 
  • Removed Scintillant as one of the Weapons Entrati members ‘Parts Requisition’ Tasks.

Changes:

Fixes:

*Known Issue:

Does The nech fix the enemy ones as well?

I honestly didn't even know there was an audio cue for Scintillant because I never actually saw one, even though I have obtained one weirdly. Do the sound like Corpus/Grineer Caches by chance? I really don't want to learn an audio cue i'll maybe use ten times then never again. Unless of course there is more stuff planned to be added that requires it.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)TheWererapter92 said:

I use far too much standing on Glands for Vulpa's yet only ones i get are Sly or Panzer, i spent all day today Farming Crescent Vulpa's and i only found 1,

If I may ask, why are you solely using glands to farm Crescent Vulpas? You could just look around for em. I've found a couple by complete accident when I was just millin about on my way to my next conservation point.

Just make the problem go away by placeing it in the open world not in a vault or bounties it still isnt showing or give a fixed location enough with the "fixes" they arnt working and players are getting more and more sick of the gimmicks and full time job grinds you guys are makeing this game out to be now

25 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Scintillant Changes:

Changes:

Fixes:

*Known Issue:

Will this hotfix fix the bug where the esophagus things pull you under the world map?

Archived