Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PS4 Heart of Deimos: Hotfix #4

[DE]Danielle

6 minutes ago, (PS4)TEAINSHENNON said:

Just make the problem go away by placeing it in the open world not in a vault or bounties it still isnt showing or give a fixed location enough with the "fixes" they arnt working and players are getting more and more sick of the gimmicks and full time job grinds you guys are makeing this game out to be now

Bit harsh, they're clearly working hard to get the grind less gruelling. Maybe play the game a bit more AFTER the hotfix before berating the team for trying to make it better.

Thanks for the update and the Hot Fix 🙂

Definitely a step in the right direction with the Scintilant, but please increase the drop chance from bounties too! How does it make sense that I've received a load of the rare rewards for T2 and above, but only 1 Scintilant in all the bounties that I've done? I can only assume the drop tables aren't working correctly, or they're seriously weighted against you getting one as a drop 😞

Right. Two consecutive isolation vaults before worm cycle change. No scintillant at all. Where is it? What does it look like in the enironment? Where might it spawn? How does one obtain it?

I can't advance standing because of ridiculous rarity capture requirements, can't build the new warframe because key resource drop is non-existant, and I don't know how players are collecting mech parts -  they never drop for me, are never given as end mission reward, and if players are supposed to be able to salvage parts from random wrecked mechs that has never been explained in my game and is simply impossible to do no matter how I might imagine it could possibly be done.

Are my resource boosters going to be refunded once this gets fixed?

@[DE]Danielle I really appreciate you guys fixing the bugged Quest audio..... The only problem is that you cannot replay the quest now. So, any dialogue that was already missed is missed for good, which really saddens me as I was looking forward to getting the full experience from this update...... I know you and your team are busy people, and my comment may get missed, but figured it is worth a shot. Can you please see about at least allowing people to play through it once more? So that we can get the full experience we were supposed to have playing through it, in the proper fashion now. Thank you! And thank you all for continuing to improve Warframe!

Here's hoping Necramech components can be farmed in a reasonable amount of time after yesterday's hotfix. I see that they're not supposed to fall through the terrain now, but low drop rates may still make it impractical to farm. Especially against how trivial it was before.

3 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

PS4 Heart of Deimos: Hotfix #4

In an attempt to keep these notes spoiler free you may notice some less-descriptive language than usual - thank you for your diligent reporting! 

Scintillant Changes:

General note re: Scintillant! We discussed it earlier on in the week, and realized the Scintillant description was too vague in terms of other methods to acquire it and updated its description in the last Hotfix. We ran stats and the amount collected was too low, which is widely accepted from the community to be the case. While we all start with baseline ‘0’ for new Updates, this Resource is an outlier in how slowly it’s being accrued, which is to say current pacing not our intention. They should feel like a revised Cetus Wisp, but when we compared the two, and considering more people are playing Heart of Deimos and how many Scintillant are needed, they were lower to a degree that doesn’t make sense with their hookup. Here is how we are fixing that today: 

• Fixed issues with being able to pick up Scintillant within the Vault environments. 
  • Increased the spawn chance of Scintillant within Vault environments. 
  • Removed Scintillant as one of the Weapons Entrati members ‘Parts Requisition’ Tasks.
  • Added a slight glow effect to the Scintillant to increase visibility.
  • Increased the audio loop sound effect when a Scintillant is nearby. 

Changes:

• Enabled proper Necarloid items to be a free Reward for hitting Rank 3. 

Fixes:

*Known Issue:

• Incorrect controller button callouts during the Necramech training mission.

I'm extremely happy for all of this

Coolio, so your new potential fix for void dash being disabled by necromechs........MADE IT WORSE.

Ability use prevented upon transference, meaning that you now are stuck in your operator mode until dead, then you have no shields due to static and you pop back to where you first transferred out.

Wouldn't be too bad......if you didn't have to transfer out to start cracking the vault, and now guess where your frame is when your operator finally dies? At the door while the shoulder guys toxic cloud kills the claptrap fool.

I really appreciate you guys rapidly addressing bugs and fixing them across all platforms.

That said, whatever changed you made to Scintillant spawn rates, I don't think it made it into this one. I've run something like 12 vaults and 4 T2 bounties over the past 5 hours. Not a single Scintillant.

There is also a bug that often seems to happen when you use the tentacle thing to fast-travel out of the tunnels, you often end up falling through the surface map. It's not a big deal to me as I usually hop right into Archwing when I see this and fly back up with no harm done, but it's a bug none the less.

6 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Fixed certain Entrati members dialogue audio cutting out during Heart of Deimos quest: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1216497-heart-of-deimos-daughters-speech-glitches-fixed/

Hi Danielle. Can we please be allowed to replay the mission so we actually get to hear the dialogues we missed, or even know what just happened?

All I know is that Grandma exists, and she finds her family annoying based on the fact that I only got to hear her first line, then a belching sound...

Also, don't know if it's the case in PC. But in Console, Railjack Ordnance no longer works. It's just a stutter, and your Galvarc might do 1-2 ticks of damage, but it cuts off after that.

Archived