Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PS4 Heart of Deimos: Hotfix #4

[DE]Danielle

vor 1 Stunde schrieb (PS4)darrelleaf:

What's the idea of using entrati standing to guild infested pets? You have it as 5000 standing points to have a pet guided which seems like a lot. Maybe we can use credits instead of standing? 

It is the same mechanism as with all the other guilded stuff (zaw, kitgun, amp,..) you need standing + some resource

For me the 10 marks are actually more annoying

1 hour ago, (PS4)LeviathanX said:

This update was brilliant and Thanks DE for the rapid hotfix deployment.

Only issue that still is egregious is the Necramech losing Affinity and Delevelling and not being able to heal it or gain energy. A timeframe for a fix would be much appreciated

You can heal it with trinity, but yeah, mine was r10, hit r13, and after re-entering Deimos it was r10 again.  Ale so, the bile section is WAAAAAAAAAAY too expensive to feed.

4 hours ago, (PS4)Ferndal said:

It is the same mechanism as with all the other guilded stuff (zaw, kitgun, amp,..) you need standing + some resource

For me the 10 marks are actually more annoying

10 son tokens to guild a pet? That's 60 son tokens for all 6 variants, why hasn't this been changed when people reacted so negatively, 10 son tokens to level up the syndicate was changed to 2, the gilding should change too.

Hi, Deimos' heart is very good and I would really like it if it didn't have so many flaws in it. Isolation Vault is technically a disaster!

1. We do everything as we should, the Vault door doesn't open, even though the solution was good, the door accepted, the exit lights up green. I will not receive the reward!

2. The exit at the Vault. I slip underground, fall, and throw back to the Vault, not to the surface! (9 out of 10) There were times when he tossed into the Vault and the door closed, I can’t even go out, even though we were inside, we picked up the reward, it should be open.

3. I have to go out the entrance where I had to go into the Vault, all the way through the cave to get out. It's good to have a map!

4. We're standing at the exit, waiting for us to go out, Mission fail, even though we're done with everything, it should be Mission complett, I'll lose what I came for, it's completely normal, isn't it?

5. I take out the K-Drive, I also slide under the ground!

6. I was looking for a ingredient called Thaumica for 3 days, several hours a day, maybe if you gave one, so I had to buy a booster so I wouldn’t get a nerve attack.

7. He also gives me a ingredient called Scintillant so rarely that I haven’t been able to gather as much as I need yet, even though I’ve gone to a lot of bounty. Is this normal? How many months can I min, collect? I played for Revenate for 4-5 months before I got a neuroptics, since then almost every bounty gives.

I'm patient, but I'm just annoyed now. 10 bugs from 10 games on Deimos. I can’t play a single Vault all the way through without a bug. Has anyone tested this game? If so, were you asleep or were your eyes closed? Fortuna is still a pure bug to this day. Also the K-Drive. I don’t even use it anymore because I just wait under the ground for nothing if I take it out and I also lose the reward. Honestly, would you play him like that? He just steals my time. I solve the task, usually the reward is nothing.

My favorite is Warframe, but I don't want to be nervous !!! Please fix it already !!!!!! That way you can't play with it. There are and always have been bugs, but they are so unplayable. Thank you in advance.

Have a nice day, regards: Evicska (PS4)

vor 3 Stunden schrieb (PS4)Evicska:

2. The exit at the Vault. I slip underground, fall, and throw back to the Vault, not to the surface! (9 out of 10) There were times when he tossed into the Vault and the door closed, I can’t even go out, even though we were inside, we picked up the reward, it should be open.

Has been reported multiple Times and will be fixed soon. Meanwhile you can use your archwing to fly to the surface.

Zitat

6. I was looking for a ingredient called Thaumica for 3 days, several hours a day, maybe if you gave one, so I had to buy a booster so I wouldn’t get a nerve attack.

Thaumatica is a rare mineral. You can get it from yellow ores. There is a great farmspot at the right side of the Map with a small cave. Very few Mobs and lots of ores. I constantly get 10-20 Thaumatica with each run, one taking about 15 Minutes. 

Zitat

7. He also gives me a ingredient called Scintillant so rarely that I haven’t been able to gather as much as I need yet, even though I’ve gone to a lot of bounty. Is this normal? How many months can I min, collect? I played for Revenate for 4-5 months before I got a neuroptics, since then almost every bounty gives.

I feel you. I played about 30 vault runs to get Scintillant. It sometimes floats around in the vault and you have to melee it like the cetus whisps. It also moves around and therefore is quite hard to spot. There are several Youtube Videos where you can see it so you know what to look for. Yesterday i did two vault runs and got a Scintillant Drop from the Necramechs there, so id suggest you run vaults. May the RNG be with you. 

1 hour ago, (PS4)Zerokiryu1701 said:

@[DE]DanielleAny update on Hotfix #5 for PS4?

We need to be able to trade Necramech parts and we need it far sooner than "After everyone's already farmed theirs".

I dont mind the farming personally.

but for the love of god DE please fix falling through the map so I can actually reap the rewards of my efforts!!

Update: My third Frame is done subsuming. There are now two flowers present, but shouldn't there be three?

Also, in looking at Infusing abilities, the menu shows that all my abilities are Rank 0 despite have a Rank 30 Frame sitting in the chair. Only the first ability doesn't have a lock symbol on it. I actually attempted to replace the third ability with the new one, it took the resources, gave the Helminth experience towards the next level, and did the infusion animation; but upon entering the Arsenal the ability was unchanged.

Edit: Fridge Thought. Could it be because I'm building whole new Frames and Subsuming them at Rank 0? I wouldn't think so, but code does weird things sometimes.

2 hours ago, (PS4)The_Verethragna said:

Update: My third Frame is done subsuming. There are now two flowers present, but shouldn't there be three?

Also, in looking at Infusing abilities, the menu shows that all my abilities are Rank 0 despite have a Rank 30 Frame sitting in the chair. Only the first ability doesn't have a lock symbol on it. I actually attempted to replace the third ability with the new one, it took the resources, gave the Helminth experience towards the next level, and did the infusion animation; but upon entering the Arsenal the ability was unchanged.

Edit: Fridge Thought. Could it be because I'm building whole new Frames and Subsuming them at Rank 0? I wouldn't think so, but code does weird things sometimes.

Could it be just a visual bug? Check the numbers in game.

Archived