Temporary sub-forum for Update 30: Call of the Tempestarii ×

Heart of Deimos: Hotfix 29.0.5

Please reduce the Vault missions length.

Please make bounties and waypoints start BEFORE the voice lines.

Please make Scyntilant a guaranteed drop on Vault bounties/Necromech drop.

Please made so Deimos enemies can take receive status effects. Making Viral the meta only to make enemies immune to it is complete garbage.

Please make conservation animals and fish more visible.

Please make Loid fly faster.

Please increase resources ammount on the vault bounty.

Please fix Mother not giving the Vault Bounty continuation unless you go to a specific location.

Edited by MobyTheDuck
  • Like 9
6 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Fixed Summoning Necramechs losing affinity gained in previous Necramechs

as of my last report this situation has come to the point where im not even gaining any affinity for my necramech.

Just recently did a vault run on new area, got the mech up to full rank just to have it blown up then dies and had to revive......all the mastery gained gone, back to rank 25. At this point im thinking you need to run a script to put all the mechs to 30 or just give out a overall month long affinity bonus for everyone you said this issue was fixed but im thinking it just got worse.

Edited by Daskrieg
update on the issue
  • Like 1

There are still issues with Scintillant, and perhaps Thaumic as well as it doesn't seem to drop from any nodes.

Speaking of nodes, i've run into too many that are 'buried' under stuff. This happens in the open world but it becomes real noticeable in caves.20200828004515_1.jpg

• Like 3

Thanks for the hotfix.

After several hours of Deimos, some thing bug me more than they should.

- Conservation is hideous, the bird-wasp-whateveritis thingy rarely spawn at the places the "merchant" is telling me it should
- Hearing the same conversations on t1, 2 and 3 Isolation Vaults is getting on my nerves. Didn't Steve mentioned "a ton" of lines they recorded?
- The waiting time to mix the bait for the door in step 1 of Isolation Vaults is taking way too long
- The Necramechs deal extremely high damage they seem invulnerable to some extend, makes it frustrating to be forced to use cheese-tactics like Octavia or Mag
- And tapping out while in the Cambion Drift freezes Warframe and takes all admin rights away. Only shutting down the entire PC helps, which is frustrating

I know the update is new and all but please attend to these problems.

Thanks again and drink enough.

• Like 2

I infused a warframe with the Infested Mobility ability and it seems like when the ability ends it puts me into a mode where I can't attack. I can jog out of the bug by swapping to scanner (maybe some other ways) but until I do I can't shoot or quick attack.

Please reduce the cost of gilding the new infested pets, 10 Son tokens is just too much. Maybe change it to 1 or 2 or make Son tokens easier to get. If each token is on average, 4 animal captures, I'd have to capture around 40 animals to gild one pet? Come on DE

• Like 3
24 minutes ago, shadowcry1052 said:

Please reduce the cost of gilding the new infested pets, 10 Son tokens is just too much. Maybe change it to 1 or 2 or make Son tokens easier to get. If each token is on average, 4 animal captures, I'd have to capture around 40 animals to gild one pet? Come on DE

Wait, you can gild pets? Because that is bugged for me....

6 hours ago, Hierarch777 said:

The bounty mission with Latrox Une is impossible to get bonus rewards because he always leaves before transmitting all the data. 

Is there a way to do this, or is this a bug? 

Its a bug, its not him taking damage. Its the actual timer running out before he can upload all the data. If you do it solo or with just 1 other person you have enough time to upload the reduced amount of samples but if you have 3 or 4 tenno in your group? Forget it. You will never get the bonus. Just not enough time to upload all the samples.

6 hours ago, Alphas said:

Thanks for the hotfix.  Please let the team know that the bounty step bonus requiring the player to defend the Corpus scientist while he uploads his data is way too hard to complete 

Its not hard to complete, just IMPOSSIBLE to complete is all. The timer you have to upload all the samples is the same amount regardless of how many samples you need to upload. The amount of samples you need to collect and upload is based on how many players are in your squad. Making the bonus possible to do if your solo or with just 1 other player in your group. Sadly if you have 3 or 4 players in your group the amount of samples you need to upload simply take longer then the timer has time for lol.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Voltage said:

...How about Brakk blueprint and parts, Detron blueprint and parts, Dread blueprint, Despair blueprint, Hate blueprint, Broken War blueprint, War blueprint, and all Ephemera blueprints?

these awards, remain in the same place as always...  just go for them...
that's exactly how I did it to get to where I am today... I conquered them all!!

Please guarantee Scintillant ! 

And as someone mentioned please reduce the defense times on the bait and toxic tunnels, it's a blind drag out there.

Edited by Dx_ter
Mistyped earlier comment
  • Like 1

Please, I'm begging you, reduce the amount of tokens required to buy Seriglass shard. 20 Grandma tokens is way too much. In addition, maybe reduce the amount of tokens needed to get Grandma tokens. Or maybe have seriglass shard drop from something other than just buying it from Grandma.... please fix this.

• Like 2

Unlike many others I actually like preservation. It's relaxing activity that gives tons of standing on fortuna and Cetus. But Deimos variant is nothing like that. It gives abismal standing and is very annoying. Rough terrain that makes it hard to spot and track, and small size of world forces you to constantly be distracted by mobs. And it's very buggy. It just doesn't worth the time. But you need it to progress syndicate. It's not good. Please fix it. Remove it from syndicate sacrifices and adjust price of tags to make it worthwhile. 500 standing for several captures is ridiculous. One Kubrodon could give you 8000.

• Like 4

fishing still has not been significantly addressed. the fish spawn everywhere when doing bounties or conservation hunting, but as soon as I pull out a fishing spear they despawn and no new ones spawn, or if they do they are few and far between (tested and it came out to around 1-2 fish per minute)

why was fishing changed so significantly? I am not talking about them flying. I am talking about spawn conditions. why is it they are now actively spawning without a spear equipped? it seems like an unnecessary change that has broken the spawns.

Mining UI improvements are much appreciated but the flashes and reward display upon completion of a spot and node are very bright and take up a lot of screen space

vaults being linked to the day/night cycle makes no sense, as they can be completed during either cycle. by tying them to 

• Like 1
10 hours ago, ExyPrime said:

pls fix hunting animals often you can hear a sound of an animal nearby from the trank rifle, but its almost impossible to see it then (the birds are the most broken) A indicator wich direction the animal is or a sound that gets lounder, like the miner has would probably stop me from wanting to hurt myself after 1h of hunting and not getting a single bird

Look UP at max zoom....