Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: Hotfix 29.0.5

[DE]Rebecca

Those infested drones are a pain and always end up getting me insta killed. First they are difficult to locate due to their size when you are being swarmed. Second they turn off all abilities when they hit you, you know the ones keeping you alive. Third you are stun locked into an animation for several seconds which is enough time for shield gate immunity to run out and be one-shot.

So if you could please look at either letting them not nullify all abilities or shorten the stun lock, or both that would be great.

Even Mesmer Skin which is supposed to grant you damage and status immunity gets turned off.

1 hour ago, Reiuji_Utsuho666 said:

The Archgun Mausolon seems to Not have a Faster Reload Speed Even with the Mod on it when inside the Player made Necramech and when used as a Heavy Weapons Hope that gets Fixed Soon

this actually is the same for all archguns while piloting the necramechs, so far only ones that don't seem to be severly hindered by this are the corvas, velocitus, and the larkspur due to their semi auto nature that and the charge mechanic they have allows for some ammo conservation. Other than that the grattler and the fluctus are in a close second, since due to thier high capacities the recharge rates for the rest make them almost unthinkable to use with the necramech on the ground, would be nice to see the archguns on necramech get a better recharge rate.

But first fix the affinity issue with losing affinity that is still going on, just now got it to rank 30 and was surprised it did not say, nope back to 28 with you.

12 minutes ago, GREF_TM said:

Why desecrate stopped working on necramechs? It's not like drop rates from them weren't already ass.

I kown why, they nerfed both the Player-Controlled mechs and this level of farming, because they want to sell off more plat, so people buy more things. This is the same type of stunt they pulled when they nerfed the farming frames and then gave out a booster.

It's a scummy tactic just to milk more money

The issue with Scintilliant is that I managed to get the blueprints for all the Xaku parts in a reasonable amount of time but now need to grind the level 1 bounties an absurd number of times which is not challenging but also doesn't drop at all. I would gladly take a harder bounty if I could count on getting 1-2 in a timely fashion but I'm instead stuck grinding these entry level bounties.

This also seems to conflict with the design of this open world that is trying to encourage you to explore the animals/fishing aspect more. Can one of the rare animals drop this resource when you encounter them? I would rather farm it that way.

If nothing else, all the bounties should have a drop chance for it so I can go after some of these new mods at least.

Confession: I love the dialogues in warframe, it's a huge part of the game unique style and feeling. But the parts in the vault-bounties are a bit much.

• The whole dialog with mother and loid consists of multiple part and subtopics and we get to hear all of them, three times.
  • We get to hear the "feed the door"-story three times, each time causing a delay. At least when it's happening for the 2nd and 3rd time, it could be "get more stuff for another door" instead of the whole story again.
  • The bounty requires us to be at the bait-place, then the search areas spawn, which is an extra step, also it feels like there a lot of delay between the steps of the bounty.

So, a bit of an update and a bit of positive.  I know it's unusual, but it deserves some light.

The scintillant now seem to be spawning reasonably in the vaults.  It's still a relatively lower chance...but it's now happened enough to actually be viable.  It's balanced out with the fact that a basic warframe weapon requires 20 grandmother tokens to build....but at least getting the Necramech is going to be plausible.  That said, 18 downed since the update and no drops from the mechs themselves.

There seem to also be some shadow changes to the vault economy going on.  I used to consistently get more rewards for the tier 1, and now only get the same quantity of resources by completing both tier 1 and tier 2.  That being said with the exception of thaumica, necrathene, heciphron, and tubercular gill systems the vaults are providing sufficient resources to make them a primary grind for the entirety of Deimos.  It's slightly worse than the thumpers (because they do drop everything), but better than the Exploiter-orb because the mechs are hidden behind RNG drops from the runs.  I cannot speak to long term viability, but during this golden period things are rewarding and actually pretty fun.

This being said....there are some issues with spawning.  If I spawn right into the open world it seems like sometimes minerals simply don't exist for mining.  I don't know why, but after three caves never pinged for anything I went back to the hub, then loaded back in, and suddenly minerals existed.  Whoopsy.

The problem with the captures has been...worked at by decreasing the cost of multiple tokens, and decreasing the quantity.  At the same time, it's literally the least rewarding of all open worlds.  The fix here is to award something along with tags, or ideally to make tags a fixed reward.  I know this breaks your flow, specifically the RNG tokens with timers, but with the stated goals of adding more stuff to capture it's going to be a large ask for us to care.  I know that I'm not using Son for anything but making new companions....whenever I can actually set aside the frankly nutty levels of resources a single one requires.  Again, tubercular gill systems are not awarded from vaults so they've got to be fished....and what exactly do we have to have for rank up?  At least the fishing should get better with proper bait.  I'm hoping so at least.  The current inability to get good things consistently is a bit much.  

Finally, the opportunity for a Nekros troll on Deimos is miserable.  We've touched on the color issues, and you even semi-fixed the mining.  The problem is that a Nekros using anything in the red or black color spectrum spawns things literally indistinguishable from enemies.  It was a much larger issue before you nerfed the ability to use dessecrate on mechs, but is an ongoing issue with the aesthetic choices negatively impacting game play.  Maybe you could give these enemies a green aura to contrast the red background, chalking it up to being the grey strain?  Maybe you could decrease the flora height by about 30% so we don't have to rely on our radar to determine if things are trying to kill us or fish.  Either way, Deimos has some severe color issues.  Before it's commented upon, the enemy designs themselves aren't bad.  Very theme appropriate, very insect like, and far more interesting than the old flesh balls still available elsewhere.  

The Avichaea poop spawn and the skeleton bird call spawn is stuck spawning at the same bottom left corner of the map.

There'sonly 1 instance and we have to go back to Necralisk and go back out again.

The poop markers are showing either that same one spot or non existent location on the map.

13 hours ago, MONSTERaider said:

Also can you please fix the spawn location of Avichaeas? they always spawn way up in the sky very far away, and they're barely noticeable, or at least make them land or hover closely around the call location.

If wait for the Avichaea to be directly overhead, it hovers so its easier to tranq.

10 часов назад, Darkuhn сказал:

this is still bugged.

if you only resummon The Necramech it works, but if you summoned the K-Drive or your Archwing before resummoning the Necramech it still resets the Affinity.

it still resets affinity even if don't resummon necramech

for example, if you gain some affinity, summon k-drive/archwing (sometimes archwing cant be summoned even in air) and then end your mission - necramech loses affinity gained before summoning k-drive / archwing 

Is there something wrong with energy colors now? All of my warframes, weapons and operator primary energy color does not apply anymore. I only see the secondary energy color now. I even changed around colors and still only seeing the secondary color being applied.

I've also tested this with fire (which is known to showcase both primary and energy colors well) using nezha and Revenant's body but the secondary energy color is the only thing i see on them.

Did something change with the new patches about energy colors? I must've missed it.

2 hours ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

I kown why, they nerfed both the Player-Controlled mechs and this level of farming, because they want to sell off more plat, so people buy more things. This is the same type of stunt they pulled when they nerfed the farming frames and then gave out a booster.

It's a scummy tactic just to milk more money

You wont be giving DE plat with buying mech parts from players. Only way DE gets money is when u use plat to buy cosmetics/items in Market. And noone is forcing you to buy those parts. I myself traded part for part. Be thankful that there is such friendly trade system, not like where u have to farm something literally for months. 

vor 15 Stunden schrieb TheAlp:

I love that you want us to take a break every hour but also expect us to get 5 scintillant. I've gotten one since this update came out and that was after the drop rate was increased.

Lucky you, i did another 15 isolation vaults and im still at 0. Can't even build Xaku because he needs 5 of them. His weapon needs another 5. You'd think they'd be somewhere on the rarity scale of Orokin Cells.... but nah

Scintillant still needs fixed. Saw the recent patch notes. 10 tier 3 vault runs and about 20 bounties later nothing. 

I've been at it since day one and I have one. 

I've got probably 16 hours dedicated purely to farming scintillant and I have a single one. 

I think we can all agree that that's ridiculous, and warrants more changes than making them a tiny bit easier to find in an extremely hectic environment. 

Their drop rates in both isolation vaults and regular bounties need to be much higher. 

I know it's the rare resource for deimos but at this rate, and mind you it's still ticking up as I continue trying to no avail it'll take me about 80 hours of game time to get enough to build one Warframe. And that's just one resource. The thaumica took a good 3 hours as well. 

This is just too grindy DE. Too far. Drastic changes are needed. 

1 hour ago, ValloVN said:

You wont be giving DE plat with buying mech parts from players. Only way DE gets money is when u use plat to buy cosmetics/items in Market. And noone is forcing you to buy those parts. I myself traded part for part. Be thankful that there is such friendly trade system, not like where u have to farm something literally for months. 

Yeah the Warframe Market is a great place, better then trade chat for sure!

And I kown, but its still kinda bad that they nerf something, then give you the choice to buy it, its a bit of a scummy move, just like they did with nerfing the farm frames back then, but hey, you take what you can get right?

Archived